May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

What will you spend most of your time doing on MS2

IntricateIntricate
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,170
edited 7:02PM May 1, 2018 in General Chat
Please let me know if it's something other than the options below.

Best of luck,
Intricate
  1. What will you guys be doing the most on MS241 votes
    1. Grinding Grinding Grinding
       34% (14 votes)
    2. Making that $$$
       17% (7 votes)
    3. Being as popular as possible
       7% (3 votes)
    4. Finding your soulmate
       10% (4 votes)
    5. Giving out free stuff like Oprah
       0% (0 votes)
    6. Try to fight everyone you meet
       5% (2 votes)
    7. AFK
       27% (11 votes)

Comments

• GahjunGahjun
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,290
    Love how I was the first vote and I voted being "AFK" xD
  • IntricateIntricate
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,170
    Gahjun wrote: »
    Love how I was the first vote and I voted being "AFK" xD

I'm there with ya buddy! :)
  • AcaidianAcaidian
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,945
    Probably customizing and socializing. No matter what I do, I always end up falling back into doing that. Even when I try not to. At least thats how it was back when I was a teen. Now, I guess we'll see!
  • DrakooonDrakooon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,065
    I put finding a soul mate. And the reason I put that is because I thought it's cute that people can make a connection through sheer will and commitment. Like all things, trying out a relationship isn't always hugs and Roses. It's still fascinating to hear the stories people create because of interests alone. Honestly, i had no clue there was a marriage system in Maple. I guess it just goes to show how lovable this game can end.

Mfw afk is an option
    tumblr_m9mhpj6y851rdrh1ro1_500.gif

---Drakooon on mobile
    Sherri
  • NilremNilrem
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,050
    Maple Guide
    Easy, I'll be spending most of my time trying to figure out how to indirectly kill people with my house layout.

Which is an endless process that will keep me entertained for a long while.
    SherriDrakooon
  • SherriSherri
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,580
    edited 7:43PM May 1, 2018
    Anything but AFK, I don't want MS2 turning into a Mabinogi.

Okay, for a better answer, I'll be exploring, making lots of outfits, decorating my house, chatting with friends and probably gathering lots of achievements.
    Drakooon wrote: »
    I put finding a soul mate. And the reason I put that is because I thought it's cute that people can make a connection through sheer will and commitment. Like all things, trying out a relationship isn't always hugs and Roses. It's still fascinating to hear the stories people create because of interests alone. Honestly, i had no clue there was a marriage system in Maple. I guess it just goes to show how lovable this game can end.

Mfw afk is an option
    tumblr_m9mhpj6y851rdrh1ro1_500.gif

---Drakooon on mobile

I know right? Why waste the time and money (electric bill) on the game when you aren't even playing it? :L
    Drakooon
  • MG42MG42
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,575
    edited 7:44PM May 1, 2018
    AFK like MS1 :D

or play drop game in sauna! LOL with item vac!
  • RekkazanRekkazan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,685
  • GweGwe
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,140
    mfw id prolly afk alot but like iwanna make a house sooooo bad
  • FishpasteFishpaste
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,765
    Completing quests, party quests, event quests, raid quests etc. Anything thats a quest I guess. :)
  • MarkMMarkM
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 11,670
    Getting instruments and making MIDI tracks of popular songs to spam in players' ears.

And hopefully form a band in the process.
  • RadiantRayRadiantRay
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,780
    Party Questing, if not that then bosses, if not that then grinding/questing
  • nebayotnebayot
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,065
  • QlopeQlope
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,020
    At first i will find a way to reach the top to show my potential to be a compassionate Mapler! And then i will build the Maple world's largest community market, then i shall balance and distribute peace, slowly making Maplestory world and the real world collide someday..

giphy.gif
  • DatahoundDatahound
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,395
    Spend all my time trying to get to a hard-to-reach spot and then AFK all night
    Drakooon
  • DrakooonDrakooon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,065
    Datahound wrote: »
    Spend all my time trying to get to a hard-to-reach spot and then AFK all night

I learned to never afk in free market without setting up shop. I always get buffer overload and my computer is frozen when I come back home.

---Drakooon on mobile
  • CaradonCaradon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 535
    I plan to become powerful. If it's anything like original MS.. holding out on active skills and devoting a build to maxing passives makes you level EXCRUCIATINGLY SLOW... but damn near makes you invincible
  • PinkencreamPinkencream
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,980
    you should put achievement / trophy hunting as an option cause that's what i hope to be doing! even though i know i can never get 100% i love scroungin around looking for titles and achievement points
    sometimes i force people to marry me if that'll get me points

i think this game has something like that like with house trophies but didn't see fully yet. other than that, probably selling my soul for cute clothes
    Caradon