May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Inspecting character of other in game ?

Sc0rps91Sc0rps91
MapleStory 2 Rep: 830
in General Chat
Hello all,

i hope that we will get alot of various clothes in game like the maplestory 1 and we can inspect the character of others to see their lvl :)

PS: if i understand, game will be open for all at 9?

Comments

• BamboozlerBamboozler
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 19,815
    Sc0rps91 wrote: »
    Hello all,

i hope that we will get alot of various clothes in game like the maplestory 1 and we can inspect the character of others to see their lvl :)

9th of May for people with a closed beta invite.

The game will have LOTS of clothes. Not only will there be dozens of in-game sets to choose from but players can also create their own cosmetics to use and sell. :)
    Sc0rps91Gahjun
  • Sc0rps91Sc0rps91
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 830
    Bamboozler wrote: »
    Hello all,

The game will have LOTS of clothes. Not only will there be dozens of in-game sets to choose from but players can also create their own cosmetics to use and sell. :)

i see , 9 May for invited people and others , when ?

thanks
  • GahjunGahjun
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,290
    Bamboozler wrote: »
    Hello all,

i see , 9 May for invited people and others , when ?

thanks

Others will have to wait until further news. At this time, no other dates are set besides May 9th for CBT phase.

@Bamboozler I like your name.
    Bamboozler
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 19,815
    Gahjun wrote: »
    Others will have to wait until further news. At this time, no other dates are set besides May 9th for CBT phase.

@Bamboozler I like your name.

Thanks! :)
  • NilremNilrem
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,050
    Maple Guide
    I just wish more videos showed off the clothing options.

Me and my planning obsessed mind are going crazy over outfit ideas, but I have no idea of what my limitations will be since so few resources/videos exist on it.
    And it doesn't help that the CBT appears to not be including them.