May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

What crazy effort did you put to try for the 10k?

Comments

• LuniiLunii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,010
    Jiexi wrote: »
    Found the timer for the quiz, in the last five hours before it started I fell asleep, luckily I woke up 20 mins before the quiz was added and made it into the quiz right away and got picked in the 10k :D <3 was well worth the night of lost sleep

Nobody got picked in the 10k yet. You were probably part of the 2nd invite wave.
    MarkM
  • MarkMMarkM
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 11,670
    edited 8:02PM April 30, 2018
    Me refreshing at 5:29 AM PDT:

vMVwgLB.gif
  • WinjaWinja
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 840
    I just took it :|
  • ZangaZanga
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,405
    I woke up at 530 AM only to get an invite on wave 2. Rip my sleep.
  • MG42MG42
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,575
    woke up at 8:00am and stayed in bed, chillin watching YouTube while waiting for 8:30am :) ahhhh so calm and chill
  • SamuellLSamuellL
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,245
    I crashed while trying to stay up so I slept through it and only woke up and finished the quiz after it was released for about two hours.
  • JiexiJiexi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,520
    Lunii wrote: »
    Jiexi wrote: »
    Found the timer for the quiz, in the last five hours before it started I fell asleep, luckily I woke up 20 mins before the quiz was added and made it into the quiz right away and got picked in the 10k :D <3 was well worth the night of lost sleep

Nobody got picked in the 10k yet. You were probably part of the 2nd invite wave.

Oh well thanks for the input then :) seemed like a weird time to do it right after the 10k thing though! seems to have confused alot of the player base.
    MarkM
  • sKarisiILsKarisiIL
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 875
    We have a different time in Israel so this was 15:30 (3:30 pm) so...
    Yea I didn't put any effort really.
    btw: I had a free day from school yesterday and the closed beta is at the same time as my mother birthday 9.5
    I'm lucky ma'dudes
  • MarkMMarkM
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 11,670
    @Jiexi, that was definitely the case. A lot of people assumed that their 2nd wave invitation was because of the Road Trip rewards completion, which confused everyone else who knew for sure that they were within the first 10,000 but didn't get one of the 2nd wave invites.
  • JiexiJiexi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,520
    MarkM wrote: »
    @Jiexi, that was definitely the case. A lot of people assumed that their 2nd wave invitation was because of the Road Trip rewards completion, which confused everyone else who knew for sure that they were within the first 10,000 but didn't get one of the 2nd wave invites.

It's certainly baffling that they chose the time I wonder how that corresponds to people who were picked for second wave but also made it in on time for the 10k
  • catonfirecatonfire
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    I had presentations for lecture and pulled my laptop out just as it hit 8:30 am. My schools internet was poor and the site was laggy, but I managed to get it in! (Hopefully the first 10k!)