Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

[Delelting] Holy Sanctum Recruitment ♥ [NA East]

Comments

  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    edited 10:10AM April 29, 2018
    heyyy id love to join if can! going to main either a striker or a wizard (most likely wiz)

    hai ♥ can you fill out the application ~!
  • TassyTassy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,740
    Posts: 532
    Member
    edited 10:19AM April 29, 2018
    Oof! I immediately contracted diabeetus after seeing the absolutely adorable new art. This guild is dangerous! >:C
    DanDKMixae
  • AlziiAlzii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,345
    Posts: 114
    Member
    Tassy wrote: »
    Oof! I immediately contracted diabeetus after seeing the absolutely adorable new art. This guild is dangerous! >:C

    same

    the new thread is so cute it makes me jealous and angry
    TassyDanDKmikaiMixae
  • Zork788Zork788
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 925
    Posts: 20
    Member
    Might see about joining if I get beta access otherwise when the game actually launches, but we'll see.

    And I do agree that you've got a pretty cute first post going on.

    Am planning to try maining priest fyi.
    latest?cb=20150618010017
    Tassymikai
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    ♥ thanks all
    Tassymikai
  • RiakedRiaked
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    Posts: 4
    Member
    I would like to join!

    IGN or Nickname: TBA
    Class: Priest, Ranger, Striker when it comes out
    Time zone and active hours: probably anytime from noon - midnight est
    A summary of yourself: I'm a college student who is a little reserved
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Archer from F/SN
    What's your reason for joining?: I like being part of a community :)
    mikai
  • LuxAmariLuxAmari
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,745
    Posts: 128
    Member
    I'm excited about being part of this guild ^ ^ Everyone seems really friendly

    tenor.gif?itemid=5588981
    mikaiTassyJaybok
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    edited 10:42PM April 29, 2018
    LuxAmari wrote: »
    I'm excited about being part of this guild ^ ^ Everyone seems really friendly

    tenor.gif?itemid=5588981

    we are glad to have you in the guild ♥
    Riaked wrote: »
    I would like to join!

    IGN or Nickname: TBA
    Class: Priest, Ranger, Striker when it comes out
    Time zone and active hours: probably anytime from noon - midnight est
    A summary of yourself: I'm a college student who is a little reserved
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Archer from F/SN
    What's your reason for joining?: I like being part of a community :)

    pm me for discord invite too ♥ @Riaked
    mikai
  • SeedlingsSeedlings
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 935
    Posts: 20
    Member
    Hiya! I'd like to ask if your Discord is for guild members only or if it's open to having friendly visitors hang out there as well. It would be nice to get a more in-depth look at your group to see if I would fit in. ^_^
    mikai
  • LORD_ENDYMIONLORD_ENDYMION
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,250
    Posts: 28
    Member
    IGN will probably be Lord Endymion or just Endymion.
    Joining due to discord convo.
    I'm undecided on a class but will most likely be a tank/dps role in most cases.
    A fictional character I'd choose to be would probably be Samus Aran.
    For the sole reason that she speaks through actions more than words.
    mikai
  • mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975
    Posts: 67
    Member
    Seedlings wrote: »
    Hiya! I'd like to ask if your Discord is for guild members only or if it's open to having friendly visitors hang out there as well. It would be nice to get a more in-depth look at your group to see if I would fit in. ^_^
    Hey! Yes, we do allow visitors on our discord!
    I'll pm you a link in a bit !
    IGN will probably be Lord Endymion or just Endymion.
    Joining due to discord convo.
    I'm undecided on a class but will most likely be a tank/dps role in most cases.
    A fictional character I'd choose to be would probably be Samus Aran.
    For the sole reason that she speaks through actions more than words.
    Glad to have you with us fren!
    will pm you the discord link too~
    0xZMv8D.png
  • OpticusOpticus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    Posts: 3
    Member
    Hi I would also like to check out the guild's discord to see if i fit in as well.
    And I might even join the priest squad. ;)
    mikai
  • mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975
    Posts: 67
    Member
    edited 3:00AM April 30, 2018
    Opticus wrote: »
    Hi I would also like to check out the guild's discord to see if i fit in as well.
    And I might even join the priest squad. ;)


    Thank you for taking an interest with our guild!~
    Will send you a pm with our link!
    0xZMv8D.png
  • SiocydeSiocyde
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,505
    Posts: 62
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: Siocyde/Sio
    Class: PRIEST
    Time zone and active hours: GMT + 1 Living in Germany. Depends on my Shift, but will play in my sparetime as often as possible :) Will be probably around 4-5h daily.
    A summary of yourself: Male Nurse, so helping is in my veins!
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Kira Sakuya from Angel Sanctuary
    What's your reason for joining?: I love the healer class, I love helping. All the love the guild's description is already spreading, I NEED to join :D

    Ok, since you updated, I'm gonna fill out the application :P
    mikai
  • mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975
    Posts: 67
    Member
    Siocyde wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: Siocyde/Sio
    Class: PRIEST
    Time zone and active hours: GMT + 1 Living in Germany. Depends on my Shift, but will play in my sparetime as often as possible :) Will be probably around 4-5h daily.
    A summary of yourself: Male Nurse, so helping is in my veins!
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Kira Sakuya from Angel Sanctuary
    What's your reason for joining?: I love the healer class, I love helping. All the love the guild's description is already spreading, I NEED to join :D

    Ok, since you updated, I'm gonna fill out the application :P

    Hello! Thanks for joining us! I'll be sending you a link in a bit!
    0xZMv8D.png
    Siocyde
  • Zork788Zork788
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 925
    Posts: 20
    Member
    Ok since thats the last roadtrip quiz done, I might as well get this done lol

    IGN or Nickname: Zork
    Class: Priest
    Time zone and active hours: West of Scotland, so GMT and BST, currently BST and active whenever lol
    A summary of yourself: I'm just a simple guy who enjoys video games and PC stuff
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Prolly Link from the Legend of Zelda series
    What's your reason for joining?: You guys seem pretty laid back when it comes to being "Hardcore raiders" and stuff like that, just the way I like it.
    mikai
  • mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975
    Posts: 67
    Member
    Zork788 wrote: »
    Ok since thats the last roadtrip quiz done, I might as well get this done lol

    IGN or Nickname: Zork
    Class: Priest
    Time zone and active hours: West of Scotland, so GMT and BST, currently BST and active whenever lol
    A summary of yourself: I'm just a simple guy who enjoys video games and PC stuff
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Prolly Link from the Legend of Zelda series
    What's your reason for joining?: You guys seem pretty laid back when it comes to being "Hardcore raiders" and stuff like that, just the way I like it.

    Eyy!~
    Welcome aboard!
    Sent you a discord link!
    0xZMv8D.png
  • NoMameWeNoMameWe
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    Posts: 3
    Member
    Aceptan a un bilingüe como yo ?
  • AlastorSamaAlastorSama
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 505
    Posts: 4
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: TBA since it really depends on whether im lucky enough to get the names i want
    Class: I have no idea xD. hard for me to choose, tho I deciding between priest & berserker
    Time zone and active hours: AWST (12hrs ahead of EST)/ for now it is morning to night :D
    A summary of yourself: I am a human who likes to have fun nice to meet chu
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Sora from ngnl ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    What's your reason for joining?: I seem to lean more towards this guild post than any other o3o
  • mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975
    Posts: 67
    Member
    NoMameWe wrote: »
    Aceptan a un bilingüe como yo ?

    I'm sorry I couldn't understand. But we would prefer if everyone could communicate in english for easier communication.
    xcG4w50.png
    IGN or Nickname: TBA since it really depends on whether im lucky enough to get the names i want
    Class: I have no idea xD. hard for me to choose, tho I deciding between priest & berserker
    Time zone and active hours: AWST (12hrs ahead of EST)/ for now it is morning to night :D
    A summary of yourself: I am a human who likes to have fun nice to meet chu
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Sora from ngnl ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    What's your reason for joining?: I seem to lean more towards this guild post than any other o3o

    Hello! Thanks for joining! I'll send you a link in a bit!
    rleVNd6.png