May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

18+ [NA East] Comfy Recruitment - Semi Social/Comp

KimZzzKimZzz
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,180
edited 4:49AM July 18, 2018 in Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone!
I'm currently looking to recruit members for Comfy. This guild hopes to create an environment that is welcoming and friendly. The main goal is to have fun and create everlasting memories as well as socialize with one another. I guess you can call me a hene hoe with ambitions. On the side, we will be involved with other aspects as the game as well including raids, bosses, PQs, social events, etc.
EU members are welcomed as well but please note that time zones may effect interactions and hinder the experience, there is nothing against other time zones and are encouraged to join at their own desire to do so.
Requirements:
-Discord (https://discord.gg/2abUH27) however voicechat is not mandatory. Using discord is ideal so we have other forms of communication in case of patches, crashes, or simply because everyone has their own life.
-Decently active: At least once a week is fine (just for a couple of hrs works too, if you are going to gone for awhile, provide a heads up so we don't have any miscommunications)
-Age 18+ (Although I welcome everyone, this is just a personal preference to prevent various issues)
Let me know if anyone is interested in being involved and let's get to know each other! "This is our new story". (L>Jrs)

Personal introduction: Everyone calls me Kimchi and I'm an gamer that plays various games (League, DotA2, CS:GO, Rainbow 6 Siege, Fortnite, PubG, OSU!, etc). I spend most of my free time nowadays drawing. I'm currently 20 and going to transfer to an university soon. Psychology is my major because I enjoy the subject. I'm from the states and if you guys have any other questions regarding me, feel free to ask.

Once you guys join the discord, I highly recommend introducing yourself after reading the rules and getting a role! Come and get comfy!~
1445749925576.jpg

Edit: Spelling and added clarity
Edit 2: Changed discord link
Edit 3: Added request
Edit 4: Updated information
MrJinnsLuxAmarimalglimBlack_CurrentNekoP4Leobeta

Comments

• GilgameshFaemistGilgameshFaemist
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,600
    I'm interested in a "comfy" guild. I'll join the Discord and see what's up!
  • MrJinnsMrJinns
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    This seems interesting, I'm willing to try this out. Plus it's comfy so this should be nice.~
  • JuyaJuya
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,280
    Oh This is interesting, I'll join the discord for now! :P
  • MeowrenMeowren
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,785
    I'd like to hop in and take a look around as well, if that's alright! <3
  • nix_ctonix_cto
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    Comfy seems like somewhere I'd wanna be, I'll see you in the discord!
  • ChipchipChipchip
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    Hmmmmmmmm....How fascinating...
  • DrPepperMDDrPepperMD
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 425
    Def on my list of guilds im interested in, would recommend
  • CrankycraigCrankycraig
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 720
    edited 7:09AM April 30, 2018
    Hello, I am quite interested in joining your guild. I used to play MS every day and grind hard I had all the link skills and did the daily bosses with my guild. But now times have changed. I am starting to get a life and go to a demanding university studying Mechanical Eng. I would love to keep up the maple tradition that I have in my roots but am not sure with school and everything that I can commit to a hard core guild. This one though sounds perfectly laid back and fun. I will try to be on as much as I can and helping when ever I can as well. I have 7 years of maple experience and am thinking about maining Ranger. I hope to be accepted to the guild and start a new chapter with some new friends.
    malglim
  • malglimmalglim
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    Hey Kimchi I'd like to join your future guild as well. I'm also 20 years old from Canada and entering my third year as a Biochem major. I used to play MS on and off since 2009 and officially quit before Kinesis came out. On MS 2 I plan on making an assasin or maybe a wizard.. All the classes look cool tbh still not 100% sure. I just joined discord and hopefully some of us get accepted for the beta lol.
  • KimZzzKimZzz
    Hello, I am quite interested in joining your guild. I used to play MS every day and grind hard I had all the link skills and did the daily bosses with my guild. But now times have changed. I am starting to get a life and go to a demanding university studying Mechanical Eng. I would love to keep up the maple tradition that I have in my roots but am not sure with school and everything that I can commit to a hard core guild. This one though sounds perfectly laid back and fun. I will try to be on as much as I can and helping when ever I can as well. I have 7 years of maple experience and am thinking about maining Ranger. I hope to be accepted to the guild and start a new chapter with some new friends.

Hey there, it's always great to see interest grow around this community and I reassure you that you are welcomed here along with everyone else that wishes to join. With that being said, I welcome you to our community, Comfy! I encourage members and future members to join the discord and at least introduce yourself! It's understandable if this doesn't feel like the guild for you but I do hope to see you all take a look around and see for yourself. If you join and leave for whatever reason, I can safely say that I will not hold anything against you or judge. The idea is to keep an open mind and we are always willing to take members back in if asked. I hope that this is niche and that we can at least bring a smile onto your face. Happy Mapling!
    Crankycraig
  • KimZzzKimZzz
    malglim wrote: »
    Hey Kimchi I'd like to join your future guild as well. I'm also 20 years old from Canada and entering my third year as a Biochem major. I used to play MS on and off since 2009 and officially quit before Kinesis came out. On MS 2 I plan on making an assasin or maybe a wizard.. All the classes look cool tbh still not 100% sure. I just joined discord and hopefully some of us get accepted for the beta lol.

Glad to see that you joined the discord and I hope that you find everything to be alright! Feel free to leave feedback or ask any questions if you have any. Being a bio-chem major is a great feat and I wish you the best of luck down that path. Let's start an unforgettable adventure and I hope you enjoy your stay.
  • zombiefanguyzombiefanguy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,435
    In need of a tactician? Scrolling casually through the guilds, this one caught my eye. Hope to be able to brighten somebody's day!
    I would ask if you need priests, but looking at the statistics, you might need DPS in all honesty.
  • KimZzzKimZzz
    In need of a tactician? Scrolling casually through the guilds, this one caught my eye. Hope to be able to brighten somebody's day!
    I would ask if you need priests, but looking at the statistics, you might need DPS in all honesty.

Hey! Tacticians are welcomed and I think you just brightened mines. I'm not too sure what the guild would need honestly as there is uncertainty involving what jobs will each player wants to play. Personally I was debating between Archer, Assassin and Wizard. Hope you enjoy your stay!
    zombiefanguy
    KimZzz wrote: »

Hey! Tacticians are welcomed and I think you just brightened mines. I'm not too sure what the guild would need honestly as there is uncertainty involving what jobs will each player wants to play. Personally I was debating between Archer, Assassin and Wizard. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Woah, a response! That was fast!
    Well, if you're being that active with your guild, I feel bad for signing up without knowing if I'll be super active.
    Well, I'll certainly try my best to flex to fit whatever role is needed, and I'll certainly be up-to-date on my strategies and analyses at all times, whether active or not!
  • KimZzzKimZzz

Well, if you're being that active with your guild, I feel bad for signing up without knowing if I'll be super active.
    Well, I'll certainly try my best to flex to fit whatever role is needed, and I'll certainly be up-to-date on my strategies and analyses at all times, whether active or not!

You shouldn't be worried too much about being too active haha, I'm just devoting my time in hopes of creating a community where everyone feels welcomed and comfy. It's great to hear that you are willing to try your best and honestly that's all that matters. I'm not too sure about how active I will be but I really do want to do the most I can do to contribute to the community. As a guild leader, I strive to ensure that all members can at least take one good thing from this experience. Quick responses are just a small portion of what I try to do to help better the experience.

You shouldn't be worried too much about being too active haha, I'm just devoting my time in hopes of creating a community where everyone feels welcomed and comfy. It's great to hear that you are willing to try your best and honestly that's all that matters. I'm not too sure about how active I will be but I really do want to do the most I can do to contribute to the community. As a guild leader, I strive to ensure that all members can at least take one good thing from this experience. Quick responses are just a small portion of what I try to do to help better the experience.

Well, it's certainly much appreciated. Communication is essential for making a guild work, so I honestly aspire to people able to run them. Anyways, I should probably stop the awkwardly long quote chain now...
  • ArkiumArkium
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 525
    edited 8:53PM April 30, 2018
    Hi @KimZzz, I just turned 20 too and am currently studying at university, but also work a part time job so I may not be able to be active everyday. Are there any minimum hours required for playing or do I just have to be active in discord or the game?
    Thank you,
    Ark
  • KimZzzKimZzz
    Arkium wrote: »
    Hi @KimZzz, I just turned 20 too and am currently studying at university, but also work a part time job so I may not be able to be active everyday. Are there any minimum hours required for playing or do I just have to be active in discord or the game?
    Thank you,
    Ark

Hello there Arkium, in response to your question, players that are not active everyday are still welcomed. We do not have any minimum hours required to join or stay in the guild. I simply ask that you do what you feel like works for you. Please keep in mind that being active is preferred and if you do decide to go inactive for a while for whatever reason whether it be personal or for school (midterms/finals) we will not hold it against you but please inform us so we don't kick members thinking they quit. I believe whatever you put into this community is what you will get out of it so being active will only better the experience.The discord is just another form of communication and helps others interact with one another outside the game. Being active in discord may be counted towards being active in the game. I hope that clears some of your questions and hope to see you around!
  • Black_CurrentBlack_Current
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 710
    I WANT TO JOIN
  • rand225rand225
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 205
    any room for an old geezer (29). Played MS1 back in the days before 4th came around and quit alil after corsairs. My timezone is PST. I will be playing an Archer for CBT.