Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Completed but still not accepted? :(

Comments

• NikkieNikkie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,250
    It took me 4mins with lagg....i hope that was fast enough.
  • FR4GZFR4GZ
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 900
    I finished within 2 minutes of it going live, so I've got my fingers crossed...
  • MissNovelMissNovel
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 600
    Same here! Im excited to play, beta or otherwise
  • ReinouReinou
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,925
    TheKidYC wrote: »
    There was just a post that pretty much validated that Nexon has to check everyone for eligibility before they receive word of whether or not they were the first 10,000. So, not to be offensive, but @Reinou is either trolling or lying. Unless she can provide proof of it of course...

IDK what to say except, I did the thing and got the thing. Before I didn't do the thing I didn't have the thing.

I checked again and I still have the thing.

Unless they released another wave of beta invites at the same exact time I finished the thing.

Also, as soon as people finished the thing, they posted images of them getting in the beta on the MS2 discord.

• ĿozoĿozo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,045
    edited 5:28AM April 30, 2018
    Done it 6 mins after it became available. Not gonna lie, I'm not very hopeful. I don't think I got in.

Posted mine at 8:32 AM EST and I'm fearful
  • TheKidYCTheKidYC
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,575
    Reinou wrote: »
    There was just a post that pretty much validated that Nexon has to check everyone for eligibility before they receive word of whether or not they were the first 10,000. So, not to be offensive, but @Reinou is either trolling or lying. Unless she can provide proof of it of course...

IDK what to say except, I did the thing and got the thing. Before I didn't do the thing I didn't have the thing.

Unless they released another wave of beta invites at the same exact time I finished the thing.

Also, as soon as people finished the thing, they posted images of them getting in the beta on the MS2 discord.

I'm just really surprised I havent seen a full post dedicated to people who already heard back....the same way there were multiple posts when the 1st wave was announced.
  • ReinouReinou

I'm just really surprised I havent seen a full post dedicated to people who already heard back....the same way there were multiple posts when the 1st wave was announced.

They probably passed out. I'm about to do the same.

I do know I saw a bunch of people spamming the discord saying they got in though.

Meh, all I care is that *I* got in, hehe.

Good luck to the people that are still not in and may somehow get in b/c they may still be getting reviewed or something
  • TheKidYCTheKidYC

I do know I saw a bunch of people spamming the discord saying they got in though.

Good luck to the people that are still not in and may somehow get in b/c they may still be getting reviewed or something

Haha, that's really funny. You are the sole person on this forum right now claiming to have gotten in. The funniest thing about it is that you seem to have no intention to prove that you actually did get in xD. Anyway, get some sleep, you deserve it :*
  • ReinouReinou

Haha, that's really funny. You are the sole person on this forum right now claiming to have gotten in. The funniest thing about it is that you seem to have no intention to prove that you actually did get in xD. Anyway, get some sleep, you deserve it :*

How do you want me to prove it? Post a screenshot of it with this tab open?
  • TheKidYCTheKidYC

xD
  • ReinouReinou

xD

Ye it'd be crappy proof tbh.

Not that it matters.

I'll see y'all in-game.
    [img][/img]
  • TheKidYCTheKidYC

xD

Ye it'd be crappy proof tbh.

Not that it matters.

I'll see y'all in-game.
    [img][/img]

Judging by the lack of "I GOT IN" posts that should have been pervasive by now, I think its safe to say that you are the only one that has been picked! Ah, im so jelly! Congratulations! :)
  • meeoutzidemeeoutzide
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 785
    I finished the road trip. I will wait to check to see if I made it in.
    If I didn't make the CBT, I will check for youtube, vimeo and twitch videos for those that did make it and watch those.
    Jakemonkey