Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Completed but still not accepted? :(

Comments

• SimpleSimple
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,445
    Thanks to twitter's timestamps it says I submitted it at 8:32.
    Did 10k people already finish by then?
    I blame the site for all the lag and delay...
    Subtract
  • KoronaKorona
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    I was in the second or third minute to finish. While I would say there would be some concern; we won't know until the end of the day especially considering with how bad the site was lagging it only seemed like a thousand or two were trying to push through each minute. And even then we still have two more waves of invites to come out so it's best to stay optimistic about it.
  • GummybitesGummybites
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,895
    I just checked my time stamp and it says 5:31 O-O
    MoonkittiJakemonkey
  • reece666999reece666999
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    Done it 6 mins after it became available. Not gonna lie, I'm not very hopeful. I don't think I got in.
    ĿozoJakemonkey
  • SkyScopeSkyScope
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    It'll probably be fine guys theres so much data running through the site right now that its lagging very hard i have all my check and finished the road map within the first 2 mins so im hoping i got in but no hard feelings if not just give it sometime its still probably early for them too lol
  • ShnookumsShnookums
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,695
    Gummybites wrote: »

What do you mean your time stamp?
  • bixbitebixbite
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,775
    Rassim wrote: »
    Nuku wrote: »
    According to the total number of goals completed listed on the Road Map page, 10,000 objectives were completed between 8:30 and 8:40~8:43. If you took the quiz before then it's likely you got in.

That's from another forum chat.

i submitted mine at like 8:32 so i hope to god im in. otherwise im gonna cry
    Jakemonkey
  • RamzaRamza
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,245
    I banged it out the first minute it came up. Also monitored the total completions before and after a bit. Far as I can tell there's no way I wasn't in the top 10k.
    This stuff is never instant, we'll likely hear word on it later today if not sometime during the week. I'd take anyone saying they got in with a grain of salt right now unless it becomes clear that things are starting to be processed smoothly.
    KoronaJakemonkey
  • GummybitesGummybites
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,895
    Shnookums wrote: »

Its a stamp put onto your Twitter/Facebook post that shows the time it was posted~
  • widefacewideface
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,830
  • GayGay
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,445
    edited 5:06AM April 30, 2018
    UdAxI7Yy13EgJCQAgIASEgBISAEBACQkAICAEhIAT6gYCIHf0AWW4hBISAEBACQkAICAEhIASEgBAQAkJACPQfARE7o13EkICAEh.png
    From the official Discord server
    Elyon
  • TheKidYCTheKidYC
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,575
    There was just a post that pretty much validated that Nexon has to check everyone for eligibility before they receive word of whether or not they were the first 10,000. So, not to be offensive, but @Reinou is either trolling or lying. Unless she can provide proof of it of course...
    Jakemonkey
  • BunnySoldierBunnySoldier
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 430
  • konbanyakonbanya
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,070
    thought i was the only one freaking out about this.. But I completed it in around 40 seconds so hopefully I get in

Good luck to everyone else! Especially those who stayed up for this like me and my friend lmao
    Jakemonkey
  • MoonkittiMoonkitti
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,255
    Is it possible she just got into the beta at some previous point, and only now checked to see that she was eligible?
    Jakemonkey
  • ShnookumsShnookums
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,695
    Shnookums wrote: »

Its a stamp put onto your Twitter/Facebook post that shows the time it was posted~

Ooooh~ Gotcha. Thanks!

I completed it at 6:31 and 6:32 respectively.
  • lunar_tikipandalunar_tikipanda
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 785
    I finished at 8:32am . I don’t think any of us will get any word back quick. It’s gonna take a while. Might as well get some sleep.
  • XammXamm
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 600
    Gay wrote: »
    UdAxI7Yy13EgJCQAgIASEgBISAEBACQkAICAEhIAT6gYCIHf0AWW4hBISAEBACQkAICAEhIASEgBAQAkJACPQfARE7o13EkICAEh.png

hmm.. anyone have any idea how they would verify eligibility?
  • FriagneFriagne
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,070
    I completed it in what felt like 30 seconds. Can't imagine that many people were waiting to do it. At least it would mean theres a lot of people going to play either way.
  • TheKidYCTheKidYC
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,575
    Xamm wrote: »
    Gay wrote: »

hmm.. anyone have any idea how they would verify eligibility?

If you go on the "show my rewards page" or "beta road trip" ( i forget which one) there is like this legal liability thing in small fine print right at the bottom. I casually read through it and it seems like this "eligibility" thing is what they are referring to...