May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

How do you pick your class? Discussion matter.

Comments

• RingringRingring
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,615
    If this was in my teen years, I would probably be narrow minded and just stayed as healer.
    I learned to do all 3 point of the triangle. Tank, DPs and Heals
    Now it just depends on the group of friends/family I join with. If they need a tank, I can roll tank, if they need DPs, I can do Dps. If we lack heals, I don't mind healing either =D
  • CmereSweetHeartCmereSweetHeart
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,815
    I always take the coolest class, and I know that the class I picked was the coolest one because it was picked by a cool guy like me.
    wideface
  • NiharahNiharah
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,345
    edited 5:18PM April 29, 2018
    Hmmm it depends on how I'm going to play...
    Solo - DPS
    Playing with friends - Healer

• AschebrandAschebrand
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    I go for ranged class, prefer archer
  • InitialVoxInitialVox
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    I picked the berserker because it looks so cool :D
  • AschebrandAschebrand
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    Depend of your game style, if you want support or DPS, then if you want support heal or tank, or take the other way DPS ranged or Meele ? is very easy to get a class, in beta you can check 2 or more class
  • iwasJaseiwasJase
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,095
    edited 6:35PM April 29, 2018
    Having a hard time picking a class right now, I'm kind of on the fence with either Knight, Archer or Assassin. I tend to always pick tanks since I primarily play MMOs for it's PvE content but I'm kinda interested in MS2's PvP and Archers and Assassin look good. Would've picked Striker but I heard it's not gonna be available on launch so rip.
  • PosePose
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,060
    Whichever had the more aesthetically pleasing skills.
  • PurutsuPurutsu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    edited 7:11PM April 29, 2018
    I usually either pick a tank, a martial artist or a class with big guns. If it's op well that's great, if it's bad well too bad but i'll stick with it. Sometimes i do pick necromancer or a class that uses runes if i'm in the mood.
  • LoliOnMyLapLoliOnMyLap
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 850
    Me when it comes to memorizing what each skill does in Maplestory.
    giphy.gif
  • iwasJaseiwasJase
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,095
    I usually go with whatever class uses an Axe, Spear or Fists - which was why I was happy Striker was announced but we don't get them on launch. Guess I'll be rolling Knight for now till they come out.
  • DoggieDoggie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,215
    I generally pick the fastest class, which is hopefully ranged or needs a lot of dodging power~ since most MMOs seem to make melees at more of a disadvantage for a lot of things... I like gotta go fastness. Sounds like Assassin. I also like throwing things.
    I love Mages but I'm picky and prefer Ice/Water magic over the overused Fire so having Wizard so mixed kinda makes me wanna pull a Megumin from KonoSuba- except I only use Ice explosions.

Classes like Werewolf Druids and Beastmaster/Summoners with large violent pets often get priority over all but this game has neither of those yet. ;v