Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

New's letter

ShadowsBeneaShadowsBenea
Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,780
edited 4:45PM April 28, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
So I was wondering if we could do a total news letter thing? something like

211o2eo.png

as a simple example.
Tsuki2609
  1. would it be a easier read?16 votes
    1. yes
       75% (12 votes)
    2. no?
       25% (4 votes)

Comments

• FishpasteFishpaste
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,765
    As in we get newsletter updates in emails?

Theres already a forums category for news and announcements. And on the Maplestory 2 website theres already a news section.
  • ShadowsBeneaShadowsBenea
    Fishpaste wrote: »
    As in we get newsletter updates in emails?

Theres already a forums category for news and announcements. And on the Maplestory 2 website theres already a news section.

No, as in that's like how the new updates and such are presented? idk it was just a fun idea.
  • FishpasteFishpaste
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,765
    @ShadowsBenea Ahh okay I get ya now, yeah a nice and clear layout would be a great idea :)
    ShadowsBenea
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 19,695
    Between emails, the news sections of the MapleStory 2 website and forums, Discord announcements and tweets on Twitter I don't feel like a newsletter would be needed. Not to mention once the game is playable I'm sure either the Nexon client or GMS2 client will have a news section.
    DanDK
  • ChillBearChillBear
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 5,540
    I'd like a newsletter since it's just a convenient way to summarise what we need to know. Plus sometimes games throw in ingame goodies with the letter :D
    ShadowsBenea
  • ShadowsBeneaShadowsBenea
    edited 11:24AM April 29, 2018
    ChillBear wrote: »
    I'd like a newsletter since it's just a convenient way to summarise what we need to know. Plus sometimes games throw in ingame goodies with the letter :D

exactly ;x and they take about 15minutes to do (depending on how fast someone types) if efficiency is that important. idk. heck hire a player to do it!
    ChillBear
  • Xana8UXana8U
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,060
    Patch notes and news on website / forums, all we need. I never rarely read any email newsletters.
    iMakeAction
  • nurbnurb
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,305
    Would be cute to see that somewhere on forums, but I feel like it'd have to be a player project. As others said, news will be all over the forums and probably the Nexon Launcher too.

A guild I was previously in would do monthly newsletters on their guild website, talking about new events, new members and game updates. That's probably the closest thing you or anyone else could do, and if there's a guild thread, you could post them in there too.
    ShadowsBenea