Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

[MEGATHREAD] Class Guide

Comments

• nebayotnebayot
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,060
    Bamboozler wrote: »
    nebayot wrote: »
    thief and assassin's names should be switched lol

Where are you looking at? :o
    Could you quote it for me please so I can find it. :)

i mean the name assassin looks better on the thief class. i always imagine assassins as close range fighters
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 19,705
    i mean the name assassin looks better on the thief class. i always imagine assassins as close range fighters

Oh right haha, I've got to admit this is the first game to have a long-ranged assassin class that I've seen. It caught me off guard when I started doing research.

• xquxqu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 600
    edited 9:23PM April 27, 2018
    Does Archer have the best attack speed?
  • PoromancerPoromancer
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 635
    I want to see the newer classes to be in game as soon as the game launches so we can get the revamp of the older classes.
  • NoNameReaperNoNameReaper
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 865
    edited 2:41AM April 28, 2018
    do we know if anyone is working on updated skill videos ? not that Ayumi's are bad but I've heard there really outdated ?
    thief and assassin's names should be switched lol

Where are you looking at? :o
    Could you quote it for me please so I can find it. :)

i think he means based on theme not your post
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    do we know if anyone is working on updated skill videos ? not that Ayumi's are bad but I've heard there really outdated ?

@Keeno has already given us a 2018 Heavy Gunner video from CMS2. Not sure if we can get our hands on more recent videos for the other classes before the CBT hits though.

I'll update my threads as more information becomes available. :)
  • IlikesausagesIlikesausages
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,710

Oh right haha, I've got to admit this is the first game to have a long-ranged assassin class that I've seen. It caught me off guard when I started doing research.

2nd job throwing stars thief in maple story is called 'Assassin'
  • Forum_UserForum_User
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,505
    Wow @Bamboozler, as the future king of MapleStory 2, I must say this Megathread is coming along really nicely! Well done!

@NKCuddles, @Pizzaaa should we get this pinned?
    Bamboozler
  • TinyWaifuTinyWaifu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,690
    Hey! Someone said i should work with you i also made a guide post too !! Mines a bit more updated and i can totally help you!! Some of guide videos are old!! They switched some of the skills for heavy gunner !!

http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/24875/stats-and-abilities-guides-for-all-classes
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    TinyWaifu wrote: »
    Hey! Someone said i should work with you i also made a guide post too !! Mines a bit more updated and i can totally help you!! Some of guide videos are old!! They switched some of the skills for heavy gunner !!

http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/24875/stats-and-abilities-guides-for-all-classes

I had a look at your thread but I don't think I can use anything from there as I've got already got that information. As for the Heavy Gunner skills @Keeno specially made a video yesterday for the Heavy Gunner showing its skills as of the most recent CMS2 patch. To my knowledge it's not outdated but you're better off checking with him. :)

That video can be found in this Megathread as well as his own thread.

If you have the time feel free to check out the children threads. There's one for each class and it has more detail than what can be seen here! :)
    Hicci
  • BaxterologyBaxterology
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,380
    wow ur guide looks so different now! lol
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    Just letting everyone know - I've completed the first version of the Megathread! If anyone would like to see more information let me know what you think I could add.

If I've made any errors along the way feel free to call me out on it so I can fix them. :)
  • UpsilonGreenUpsilonGreen
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,335
    Well done, sir.
    Bamboozler
  • BonfireminBonfiremin
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,615
    Thanks, for the help
    Bamboozler
  • KrazolloKrazollo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,330
    @Bamboozler what class have you picked and why?
    Bamboozler
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    Krazollo wrote: »
    @Bamboozler what class have you picked and why?

I'm probably going to pick the Thief or Archer as I love dagger and bow users. On top of that they have skills which increase movement speed and that's always something I've loved in MMOs. If I try them in the CBT and don't like how they play I will probably pick the Knight as I also quite like playing tank classes.
    Mordaklor
  • MordaklorMordaklor
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,410
    Amazing work with this thread and all your other ones! They look so good, should we pin this? I can't decide what class I want maybe assassin.
    Bamboozler
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    Mordaklor wrote: »
    Amazing work with this thread and all your other ones! They look so good, should we pin this? I can't decide what class I want maybe assassin.

Thanks for the kind words! Make sure you check the Assassin thread I've made which links from this one for more information. Also check back this time tomorrow and the skill section of the Assassin guide should be finished! :)

As for whether this thread gets pinned, that's not up to me. ;)
  • Noodle_boyNoodle_boy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 510
    Thank you for the guide! Good guide to go to specially for newbies like me!
    Bamboozler
  • HicciHicci
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,380
    TinyWaifu wrote: »

As for the Heavy Gunner skills @Keeno specially made a video yesterday for the Heavy Gunner showing its skills as of the most recent CMS2 patch. )

I just watched that video and now I think I have to play heavy gunner. The revamped skills are amazing and it even offers support with the medkit.
    Bamboozler