Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

★ Join Crrio! Social, Friendly, and much more! ★

The Blue CorsairThe Blue Corsair
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,725
edited 10:56PM April 29, 2018 in Guild Recruitment
3tbFPXY.png

Welcome to the official recruitment page for Crrio's MapleStory 2 guild! We are a passionate group of maplers who make daily strides to better the game for everyone and provide an awesome, social, and more than anything welcoming guild experience. I have many aspirations for this guild, but one is for it to be *the* best guild, in almost every regard. We will focus on socializing, bossing, as well as helping support each and every member of our guild to help them reach new heights and soar with everyone else.

In addition to daily bossing, raids, and other social events, we will host weekly giveaways just for our guild members where you can win NX cards (more than one winner every week), in-game tradable items, and much more.

[This is a work in progress]

hxZsyKp.png
Crrio is a small community (and team) of MapleStory players, many of which have played the original game since Beta. We manage and craft awesome services for maplers that better their gaming experience or otherwise improve the MapleStory community in any way we can. As a team, we're all veteran maplers who have played MapleStory 2 (KMS2) already and plan to dedicate our time towards growing this guild into something wonderful and working with our members and community to brainstorm ways we can further better the game for everyone. We are also LGBTQ+ friendly.

Our community is made up of the tens of thousands of players who use our services monthly, as well as our always growing Discord server with over 1500 members and hundreds online.

FFV6UK5.png
Activeness: While you don't need to be on daily (school, work, and adulting is a very real thing), we hope to see you on at least a few times a week, whether it's to hang out, participate in guild PVP, or otherwise go raiding/bossing with the rest of the guild!
Mindfulness: Be mindful of others and be willing to show respect to our guild members but also to other players as well.
No Black Wings: I personally believe that MapleStory 2 will be one of the best games we've seen in decades and the notion of hacking or negatively impacting other player's experiences is not okay while in our guild (and we strongly suggest against it anyway).

ffTrvL1.png
Q. Is there an age requirement?
While there isn't an age requirement to join Crrio, we would like to preface that we are a very mindful and open-minded guild. There may be times where intellectual conversations or otherwise more adult topics mentioned (adulting), in which should be respected.

Q. Do I need to be on voice chat often (or at all??)
Absolutely not. While we will have a guild-only voice channel available for those wishing to socialize or otherwise communicate more easily during raids/bosses, we understand that this may not be for everyone! (and that's totally okay).

(more added soon)

BTKQwP4.png
Yaaay *F2*! We're really pleased to know that you are interested in joining our guild. To request to join, simply let us know in the thread below and share a bit about yourself and why you would like to join! As the release date draws closer, we'll be posting more about our plans, as well as whether you were accepted or not!

In the meanwhile, feel free to chat in this thread or stop by our Discord server to chat with other Maplestory & Maplestory 2 players as well as check out our many services.

Thank you everyone. <3
DeadBotSeulbiScareqrowChinaberryAnBlacksmith

Comments

• AquasisAquasis
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,665
    Im looking for an EU timezone friendly guild that isnt going for "The Best" "Very Hardcore" things. I am myself an old veteran mapler thats looking for a easy going guild with relaxed gameplay and not the fast past gameplay. I find that that alsways leed to fast dieying of an guild because the bar is Always being pushed and people at a point wont keep up with that deu to work, school or other rl stuff. I yet have to see if there are any of the old guilds moving towards MS2 to takeover the leading position and i dont want to be in an "new" MS2 guild thats trying to be "The Best" or "Hardcore" in order wen the game really launches to die really quikly thats no funn at all. Also give aways and stuff like that dont think thats something for me. I like the official MS2 free stuff but thats part of the CBT. Dont think giveaways should be at the basics of a guild.
  • DeadBotDeadBot
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,995
    Tyler, you pretty much know who i am xD
    Anyways im requesting to join your guild since iv suggested it with you and want to help out on building it up with you and everyone else. Im really going to be a big help on brand new players to the guild and get them around the guild / game. We can strive to be number 1 in maplestory 2!
  • AkumaAkuma
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 830
    I'd love to join the guild and possibly get more into the community (Crrio at least. :P)

I'm a good fit because I'm friendly and stuff. :P (Also you know me kinda so....)

I dunno what else to say. o.o
  • PonkmoPonkmo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
    I never knew there was a word for hackers in maple. Black wings is a fun nickname for them.
  • The Blue CorsairThe Blue Corsair
    Aquasis wrote: »
    Im looking for an EU timezone friendly guild that isnt going for "The Best" "Very Hardcore" things. I am myself an old veteran mapler thats looking for a easy going guild with relaxed gameplay and not the fast past gameplay. I find that that alsways leed to fast dieying of an guild because the bar is Always being pushed and people at a point wont keep up with that deu to work, school or other rl stuff. I yet have to see if there are any of the old guilds moving towards MS2 to takeover the leading position and i dont want to be in an "new" MS2 guild thats trying to be "The Best" or "Hardcore" in order wen the game really launches to die really quikly thats no funn at all. Also give aways and stuff like that dont think thats something for me. I like the official MS2 free stuff but thats part of the CBT. Dont think giveaways should be at the basics of a guild.

I don't tend to like hardcore guilds either as it pushes an unfriendly commitment onto guild members! That's why one of our principles is that while you should be active, life truly does happen! I think everything you shared is completely valid though and that giveaways shouldn't be the basis of a guild! While it's not one of our basic parts, it's a good encouragement for players to participate and feel special in the little ways. :)
    Tyler, you pretty much know who i am xD
    Anyways im requesting to join your guild since iv suggested it with you and want to help out on building it up with you and everyone else. Im really going to be a big help on brand new players to the guild and get them around the guild / game. We can strive to be number 1 in maplestory 2!

Hey you! :) And thank you for your message and you've always been kind and supportive of new players and those old alike. It'd be a privilege to have you in the guild and will poke you in the near future if that occurs.
    Akuma wrote: »
    I'd love to join the guild and possibly get more into the community (Crrio at least. :P)

I'm a good fit because I'm friendly and stuff. :P (Also you know me kinda so....)

I dunno what else to say. o.o

Thank you for the comment and Crrio would love to have you as well! No need to say anything more. ;)
    Ponkmo wrote: »
    I never knew there was a word for hackers in maple. Black wings is a fun nickname for them.

I think it's a fun nickname to give them, so I tend to do so often! :)
  • MipieMipie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,400
    Hello! I think I'd be interested in joining you guys. I'm looking for a guild that has people who have experience in playing MapleStory 2, since I am a new player and would really appreciate some guidance! I also want a guild that focuses on both social/fun things and harder things like battling/leveling.

What time zones do most of your members live in? I'm in the US on CST time.

Also, I plan to be an archer.
    Mipie wrote: »
    Hello! I think I'd be interested in joining you guys. I'm looking for a guild that has people who have experience in playing MapleStory 2, since I am a new player and would really appreciate some guidance! I also want a guild that focuses on both social/fun things and harder things like battling/leveling.

About four guild members so far (our team + another player already accepted) have a lot of experience playing Maplestory 2 (most played for about two years and to max level), and would be more than willing to give you guidance! :) I really want the guild to be focused on each member assisting each other to reach their goals and to help with bossing as well.

And members may be all over the globe, but most are in the United States. We have two (including myself) on PST, one normally on CST with you, and then others EST as well.
    Mipie
  • MipieMipie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,400
    Mipie wrote: »

About four guild members so far (our team + another player already accepted) have a lot of experience playing Maplestory 2 (most played for about two years and to max level), and would be more than willing to give you guidance! :) I really want the guild to be focused on each member assisting each other to reach their goals and to help with bossing as well.

And members may be all over the globe, but most are in the United States. We have two (including myself) on PST, one normally on CST with you, and then others EST as well.

Alright, thank you for responding. I hope to join you guys in game soon! ^_^
  • MeowrenMeowren
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,785
    edited 10:21AM April 29, 2018
    I've been looking around at guilds for quite a while but I think this one really nails it for me! ;w; The biggest thing that draws my attention is that it's proudly LGBTQ+ friendly. That's hugely important to me u///u Also, I'm just really impressed with Crrio in general -- ngl, I've been doing quite a bit of research this morning... I had no idea how many projects were associated with crrio! and how many projects you (Tyler) have founded, specifically u///u I think the philosophy behind your projects really resonates with me as well u///u
    I'm in PDT (california!), I'm 23 y/o, I have fond memories of MS1 from roughly around 2007ish... what else to say? I'm not super confident that I'll get invited to the CBT (because I had to make a new Nexon account, with no hours of play on it... cry) but I'll gladly support my pals and wait to hop in on the fun upon full release ;w;
  • HolHol
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 940
    Hey :) I am 25+ year's old, live in the UK and started playing MS1 in 2006 and have been in the same guild 'Zinnia' in Windia for most of those years (had lots of experience working as a team to keep the no 1 guild rank in the GPQ days!).

I am interested in joining your guild as it sounds like the kind of guild I am looking for - friendly, helpful and social. I'll mostly likely only be playing MS2 at weekends (and the occasional weekday evening) due to being at work Monday to Friday. I am interested in participating in boss runs, raids and other social events with the guild members when I'm online and being part of a guild community I can stay with for the foreseeable. :)
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,120
    edited 6:39PM May 5, 2018
    Hi, I'm QueenOfMana. I am 23 years old and live in Colorado. I am shy and quiet, but on the other hand can be an oddball and energetic. I like having fun, helping out others, enjoy having intellectual conversations, and video games. I am also new to Maplestory.

I am very interested in joining your guild as it sounds like the guild I'm looking for - friendly, helpful, social and non-discriminate . I'm interested in participating in activities with the guild members and would be more than happy to contribute to weekly giveaways. Thank you for your time and I hope you will take my application into consideration. :-)
  • ChinaberryChinaberry
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 745
    I got so happy reading this , I'm a 20 years old brazilian player and I was looking for a crew and I just loved everything I've just read about Crrio. I can be very sociable, it's not my first experience with MS2, I've played a bit at the korean server. Knowing that I can be in a place there is LGBTQ+ friendly is very important to me so I'd love to join and for sure would do my best to be the most helpful member that I can be <3 It would be a pleasure to be part of a guild like this!
    Meowren wrote: »
    I've been looking around at guilds for quite a while but I think this one really nails it for me! ;w; The biggest thing that draws my attention is that it's proudly LGBTQ+ friendly. That's hugely important to me u///u Also, I'm just really impressed with Crrio in general -- ngl, I've been doing quite a bit of research this morning... I had no idea how many projects were associated with crrio! and how many projects you (Tyler) have founded, specifically u///u I think the philosophy behind your projects really resonates with me as well u///u
    I'm in PDT (california!), I'm 23 y/o, I have fond memories of MS1 from roughly around 2007ish... what else to say? I'm not super confident that I'll get invited to the CBT (because I had to make a new Nexon account, with no hours of play on it... cry) but I'll gladly support my pals and wait to hop in on the fun upon full release ;w;

You are incredibly valid and thank you for all the research you did as well! Crrio has been (and always will be) focused on crafting projects for gaming communities that help make positive impacts for players. We've done so with MapleStory, and we'll be continuing to do so with MapleStory 2 and a few other games this year. I adore this game, so I'm excited to dedicate myself towards it more than I have recently with this guild. :)

Whether you are invited to the CBT or not, you are very welcomed here and thank you for your comment and application as well Meowren!
    Meowren
    Hol wrote: »
    Hey :) I am 25+ year's old, live in the UK and started playing MS1 in 2006 and have been in the same guild 'Zinnia' in Windia for most of those years (had lots of experience working as a team to keep the no 1 guild rank in the GPQ days!).

I am interested in joining your guild as it sounds like the kind of guild I am looking for - friendly, helpful and social. I'll mostly likely only be playing MS2 at weekends (and the occasional weekday evening) due to being at work Monday to Friday. I am interested in participating in boss runs, raids and other social events with the guild members when I'm online and being part of a guild community I can stay with for the foreseeable. :)

Hello Hol! I hope that Crrio is the perfect guild for you and if you're still interested in joining when release gets closer, it'd be a privilege to have you! Whether you can play throughout the week or not, we'll try to plan boss runs and raids around times that work for everyone, and I will keep this in mind for the future! Cheers. :)
    Hol
    Hi, I'm QueenOfMana. I am 23 years old and live in Colorado. I am shy and quiet, but on the other hand can be an oddball and energetic. I like having fun, helping out others, enjoy having intellectual conversations, and video games. I am also new to Maplestory.

I am very interested in joining your guild as it sounds like the guild I'm looking for - friendly, helpful, social and non-discriminate . I'm interested in participating in all activities with the guild members and would be more than happy to contribute prizes to weekly giveaways when I can. Thank you for your time and I hope you will take my application into consideration. :-)

I'm quite shy and quiet myself at times, but around the right people I turn into quite the oddball myself. I think you'd fit right in at Crrio! :) If you are new to MapleStory, first and foremost welcome, and you will always be welcome to send any messages or reach out to other guild members if you are ever lost or need some help. We'll all be focused on self-growth and helping everyone else accomplish their goals in-game, so I appreciate your willingness to contribute and assist with that as well. You seem like a wonderful player and will absolutely take your application into consideration!
    Chinaberry wrote: »
    I got so happy reading this , I'm a 20 years old brazilian player and I was looking for a crew and I just loved everything I've just read about Crrio. I can be very sociable, it's not my first experience with MS2, I've played a bit at the korean server. Knowing that I can be in a place there is LGBTQ+ friendly is very important to me so I'd love to join and for sure would do my best to be the most helpful member that I can be <3 It would be a pleasure to be part of a guild like this!

I got to play KMS2 for about a year to two since it's release and I'm glad to hear that you had some good experiences with it as well. A safe and welcoming space for everyone is one of our principles and it makes me so glad that you're excited to be in our guild! It's a pleasure to have you Chinaberry. :)
  • biostormbiostorm
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    I would like to join, haven’t tried ms2 but have played maple since beta, I’m looking for a guild similar like this to play with. Let me know
  • MileMile
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 875
    edited 10:23AM May 5, 2018
    This is awesome O.o! I would really like to be in !
    xD Hi guys i'm Mile (hope to get this nickname in-game too, if it's available) and i'm totally ready for start the 9th may!
    FIRST OF ALL: I'm simply an italian 17 year old boi xd and my english is quite bad, 'hope you can understund my ENGLISH PIZZA VERSION (yeah i love italian stereotypes)
    Let's write how things are: play in solo it's boring and sad (i mean in an online game of this type) so a nice guild it's what we all need!
    I need TONS OF LAUGHs, FOOL MOMENTS AND COOPERATIVE PEOPLE...
    ...Crrio SEEMS to be a nice guild with enjoyful people...
    ... sooooo I need Crrio!
    it makes perfect sense.
    Hey Blue Corsair, let me know if i could join, I can also make use of Discord, TeamSpeak, (or other voice-oriented platforms : ) ) and a youtube channel for record!
  • AnBlacksmithAnBlacksmith
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    Time to get hyphy?
    Old school Mapler from beta, who's taken a break for half a decade. And now I'm keen to try MS2.

I'm the dirtiest of software devs (PHP) and have been a background Crrio user since it's inception.
    I also live in "Noo Seelund" so looking forward to jamming during the graveyard shift.

Cya in game. In a few days. :D
  • CatherinnaCatherinna
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 430
    Hello! My boyfriend and I heard of Crrio (through the thousands of Smegas) at the very last hour of CBT. We're interested to join the guild together please when the official MS2 comes out! We're in the discord group already!

We have both been playing Maplestory Europe for about 8 years now. We still love Maplestory 1, but we are so hooked on Maplestory 2 and can't wait for it to be officially released! We're the typical gamer couple where he is usually the attacker and I'm the healer. We work well together and apart, while in a team. I am more of the nurturing kind where I like to support the party. He is more of the front-line kind of guy where he is able to lead the party and attack. We both live in the Netherlands and are both young adults (23 and 25 years old).

We look forward to joining Crrio because it's only more fun to be part of something bigger where you can meet people, have fun with one another and learn from each other! We are very new to MS2 and would like to join Crrio to learn the ins and outs of the game, be part of a sociable and forward-moving community, and in general, have fun!

Please let us know how we can proceed with the application - should we wait until the game is officially released?