Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Class that can Move and Attack

SoulbinderSoulbinder
Maplestory 2 Rep: 610
edited 3:33PM April 28, 2018 in Classes
Which classes can Move+Attack at the same time? Also, are there any classes that can Jump+Attack at the same time?

I remember in Maplestory 1 that Bowmasters could use Hurricane while moving around and jumping too. Can Archers in this game do that too?
  1. Which class can Move while repeatedly attacking?19 votes
    1. Berserker
       58% (11 votes)
    2. Knight
       5% (1 vote)
    3. Wizard
       5% (1 vote)
    4. Priest
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Thief
       5% (1 vote)
    6. Assassin
       16% (3 votes)
    7. Ranger
       0% (0 votes)
    8. Heavy Gunner
       11% (2 votes)

Comments

• NeridaNerida
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,710
    edited 3:59PM April 28, 2018
    If i recall correctly, Rune Blader, Soul Binder and Heavy Gunner can have auto-attacking skills that hit enemies around them, with Heavy Gunner having skill that attack at distance while other two have aura-like skills that only hit close. Also Soul Binder and Wizard can release some area effect skills that hit enemies while traveling forward (orb, tempest). Ranger, Rune Blader and Wizard can also place some "zone" skills that will hit enemies who enter it or are already in it, for few seconds. You can trigger those skills and run around, if that's what you mean. Also Ranger has Eagle that can attack on its own from time to time.
    Berserker with their swinging sword skill is constantly attacking while spinning and moving around, so maybe thats what you are looking for.
    Soulbinder
  • SoulbinderSoulbinder
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 610
    edited 4:07PM April 28, 2018
    I'm talking about skills like Wild Hunter's Arrow Blast, Xenon's Blade Dance, Mercedes' Ishtar's Ring, or Bowmaster's Hurricane. Those skills could be held down while moving or jumping around.

There were skills in Maplestory 1 that allowed Movement, but did not allow Jumping while continuously attacking. Skills like Corsair's Rapid Fire, Phantom's Mille Aiguilles, Kanna's Vanquisher Charm.