Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

About customization

LouweLouwe
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,100
in General Chat
Hey guys, i have a question about customization in this game, specifically hair and face modifications~
I know there's various npcs that allow you to change your hair color and eye color, i just wanted to know if they cost nx or something like that :'D
I'm really curious, because i really enjoy changing little things like that!

Thanks <3

(Sorry my english is not the best asdasfas-)
Jaybok

Comments

• DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,535
    Sorry, I can't answer your question but I think your English is almost perfect, so I see no reason why you should apologize for it.
    With that said, I hope the next person in line to reply can offer an answer to the actual question.
  • ZatchZatch
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,850
    Ok so in CMS there are 4 NPCs that are related to changing your hairstyle:

23tquz7.png

Rosetta:

This NPC seems to have most of the hairstyles available on the character creation screen and few extra. These can be purchased with MS2's version of NX, merit. There are 2 types of merit: blue and red, blue seems to be the one obtained using real money while the red has some other method of being obtained, I'm not too sure.

2mhu3o2.png

Lolly:

This NPC sells premium hairstyles for something called care coupons, again I'm not too sure on how to obtain these.

2niw701.png

Paulie:

This NPC sells the same hairstyles as Lolly, but in exchange for blue merit (NX).

dy6ouu.png

Mino:

The final NPC lets you store your hairstyles so that you can change between them whenever you want.

24vus95.png
    DodgerSherriLouweMipie2DAcruz6453Andru77LokaiusMapleSapoMeowrenand 4 others.
  • LouweLouwe
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,100
    Woah, thank you so much Zatch! <3
    And thank you too, DanDK~ çwç
    I'm trying my best~
    ZatchDanDK
  • ZatchZatch
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,850
    You're very welcome, I'm glad that was helpful :)
    Louwe
  • MeowrenMeowren
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,785
    Thank you so much for sharing this!!

I saw a video with a hairstyle I really liked, but it was under Lolly's menu, so I was a bit worried about not knowing how to get the hair coupons (the care coupons?). So I'm glad to see that the hairstyles are still available for merit through Paulie!! ^__^

(If you find out more information about the care coupons, I'd love to hear :o)
    Zatch