Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Solo or Teamwork?

xShaneyxShaney
MapleStory 2 Rep: 940
in General Chat
Which one are you?
kawingshekLilyflower
  1. Are you a solo player or working as a team?23 votes
    1. I solo all the way! Not working with others
       9% (2 votes)
    2. My team are more important to me, we work as a team! SO TEAMWORK!
       30% (7 votes)
    3. Nah, I am more neutral!
       48% (11 votes)
    4. Meh...
       13% (3 votes)

Comments

• kawingshekkawingshek
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,465
    edited 2:01PM April 15, 2018
    I'm playing alone so it would be solo, but I don't mind if there's going to be a party to grind together/faster.
    I like to play on my own pace and I can't seem to stop my addiction if someone else has to stop. Defintely will have to make more characters, 1 for solo and 1 for party grinding.

In the end we'll all do raids together :D
  • xShaneyxShaney
    kawingshek wrote: »
    I'm playing alone so it would be solo, but I don't mind if there's going to be a party to grind together/faster.
    I like to play on my own pace and I can't seem to stop my addiction if someone else has to stop. Defintely will have to make more characters, 1 for solo and 1 for party grinding.

In the end we'll all do raids together :D

I solo all the way. I always do in MS lol now in MS2 I will do the same unless something or someone changes my mind, but I doubt! :D
  • ShángSháng
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,555
    Forum Moderator
    Partying is fun tho >:3

- Shang
    xShaneyLilyflower
  • GayGay
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,445
    Usually I solo cus I get a lil nervous about messing up important bosses and raids, but I'm hoping to make friends that won't care about my carelessness haha. I'm telling some friends about it and hopefully they'll play with me LOL
    Ryia_Archer
  • xShaneyxShaney
    Gay wrote: »
    Usually I solo cus I get a lil nervous about messing up important bosses and raids, but I'm hoping to make friends that won't care about my carelessness haha. I'm telling some friends about it and hopefully they'll play with me LOL

All eyes are gonna be on you. Lol
  • GayGay
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,445
    xShaney wrote: »
    Gay wrote: »

All eyes are gonna be on you. Lol

Noooo omg let me be clumsy in PEACE
    xShaney
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,065
    Teamwork all the way :) it's more fun working with the team! while, solo on the other hand is *only those who are op.*
    xShaney
  • StabbyMcKnifeguyStabbyMcKnifeguy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,835
    I've always been a solo person, but I'm hoping to gather some friends so that we can conquer the world with our iron fists go smite some mushrooms or something.
    xShaney
  • BatteryLowBatteryLow
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 515
    Probably solo... but hopefully I can make a few friends around here to party it up and have a good time c:
    xShaney
  • ZoccqZoccq
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,100
    I love how MS2 really emphasizes the party play aspect. If multiple players hit the same mob, when the mob dies all players get full exp. It's then very helpful for lots of players to train together in maps if they are done questing for the day. The game also heavily relies on Healer/Tank/DPS like trio for the big boss raids.
    xShaney