Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

So, what excites you the most about Maple 2?

Comments

• MaryOMaryO
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    Me too. I also can't wait to hang with friends in the club party area Hope to see you there
    Lilyflower
  • obscuraobscura
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 570
    I think the social aspect of the game will actually be fun to use. The housing system, dancing, and the many PQs looks very appealing. Also the customization is the icing on the cake for me!
    Skiyoshi
  • CheetosCheetos
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,635
    The fact that we can be just chilling grinding or questing and the event tab will pop up with some hella cool event that everyone can go enjoy!
  • CheetosCheetos
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,635
    edited 10:57AM April 15, 2018
    ^
  • HyltonHylton
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,040
    The new visual style is appealing, and the idea of starting fresh is super exciting. Reminds me of back in early 2013 when Old School RuneScape had just been released. There were so many new players all rushing to start grinding... It was awesome!
  • LyraLyra
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,620
    The social aspect, definitely. Hoping to find some of the old Maple here :)
    But now that I've looked into MS2 more, the housing system and character customization also look great.
  • lazimilazimi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,120
    Ionasal wrote: »
    The game just yells fun in general. I can't wait to indulge in old memories of MapleStory again and be like "HEY, I REMEMBER THAT MOB!" like a little kid every second of the way.

so true
  • AshersAshers
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 730
    I enjoy cute games, and for long time been waiting for this one to come out. Now ik we have a first one but the graphics always irked me..
  • MarceloxgtMarceloxgt
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,305
    edited 1:18PM April 15, 2018
    Computer wrote: »
    Playing party quests with people. Rather than grinding 24/7 just so I can even begin to enjoy the game with others.

Plus picking that perfect in-game name!

This, this and this. I miss so much doing PQs with other people, and still think that it was the essence of the game. I remember those times spamming the click button to enter the PQ before other parties, having horrible lag in Ch1 of Kerning City and making new friends.

I hope MS2 gives us something like that, a game with its core in the social part.
  • ChiefStanChiefStan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    I'm excited for the progression of the game, as well as the character customization, and how Berserker carries an ABSOLUTELY GIANT SWORD on their back is comical.

And another thing about the game is how it'll have a top-down perspective so there's three dimensions, leaving more creativity for almost everything the game has to offer, and things to come.
  • LeekTheV3getableLeekTheV3getable
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,650
    @everyone Thank you so much for the replies you guys, I just logged in to create another thread and said "HOLY SMOKES WHAT HAPPENED!". I'm very glad that so many of you guys are PUMPED for the CBT, as we all should be. Another thing that I'm especially excited for is to help create a Guild House that will serve as an HQ for guildies, man...I can imagine the fun we'll have once construction is done and once we dive headfirst into the game.

Also, if anyone's interested my guild discord has been set up inviting anyone that wants to dive headfirst for when the game comes out! We already have some juicy bits about the game through CMS 2 experience and more. I hope to share more info and exciting news with you all over time! Thanks again, you guys ROCK!!

Discord link: https://discord.gg/n2xWuC
  • RekkazanRekkazan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,685
    We don't have to compete for a housing plot.
    @Rekkazan lol I hope not XD, otherwise I CALL HOUSING WAAAARS!
  • RekkazanRekkazan
    edited 3:17PM April 15, 2018
    @Rekkazan lol I hope not XD, otherwise I CALL HOUSING WAAAARS!

I'm a survivor of War of the Wards 3

Moved into a Shiro Med.

Needless to say I never want to compete for a housing plot again. In like any game, ever.
  • StaggerStagger
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 810
    Bringing back childhood memories.
  • SacrixSacrix
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,515
    Having a new mmo that has fashion as one of its forefront features. A lot of games boast a huge amount of customization, but other than character creation sliders, they're petty much lying. *cough* BDO *cough*
    edited 3:22PM April 15, 2018
    @Rekkazan dang fam......them flashbacks though. "Twis was a cold and dark night....full of horrors and broken wood planks.....the smell of febreeze...clouding the air in a thick miasma.......I never want to experience that.......that foul war ever again..". LOL
  • RekkazanRekkazan
    @LeekTheV3getable "Twas a harsh log in queue indeed"
    @Rekkazan thats too real.....waaaaaaay too real LOL XD.
    Rekkazan
  • OnelimitOnelimit
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 785
    cant wait for the ping, playing in china or korea you are stuck with 300ms+ which fluctuates even higher. I can finally pvp without getting mobbed on before I even land a skill, and maybe even load in a raid map before the group kills the boss e.e