Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

Second and Third wave Invites *Speculation*

madlybradleymadlybradley
MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,180
edited 3:30AM April 26, 2018 in General Chat
With the beta opening on the 9th, and pre download on the 7th, The last 2 waves should be coming very shortly. I would imagine there would be fair notice for those in the final wave, so keep an eye out!

ALSO,
I got into the first wave and received my email shortly after 6pm EST (6:11 If you want the exact time). So the future waves will most likely roll out around the same time. When checking, also be sure to check your status as well as your email.

Best of luck getting into the beta!

Comments

• DrYoshiyahuDrYoshiyahu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,195
    With the beta opening on the 9th, and pre download on the 7th, The last 2 waves should be coming very shortly.

I mean no disrespect, but you could explain the reasoning why? It seems to me that the beta is so far away that if they did another wave of invites, it may not come for another week or more. Given that one of the purposes of the CBT is to test server strain, we may even see one of the invite waves go out after the CBT has started. Just a thought.
  • MatboksenMatboksen
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,690
    I hope they have at least wave 2 before the road trip, and then maybe last wave a week after road trip ends.
  • madlybradleymadlybradley
    With the beta opening on the 9th, and pre download on the 7th, The last 2 waves should be coming very shortly.

I mean no disrespect, but you could explain the reasoning why? It seems to me that the beta is so far away that if they did another wave of invites, it may not come for another week or more. Given that one of the purposes of the CBT is to test server strain, we may even see one of the invite waves go out after the CBT has started. Just a thought.

The beta is less than 2 weeks away, not far away at all. That would mean some people wouldn't get the full week. I don't think they would be unfair like that.
    Juya
    Matboksen wrote: »
    I hope they have at least wave 2 before the road trip, and then maybe last wave a week after road trip ends.

Yeah I think they'll have one more wave before the road trip event ends, and the final wave after
  • DrYoshiyahuDrYoshiyahu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,195
    The beta is less than 2 weeks away, not far away at all. That would mean some people wouldn't get the full week. I don't think they would be unfair like that.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. The full week of testing? Cause they could do a wave of invites on the 7th and those people would still get the same opportunities as those who got invites last week.
  • ThySynneThySynne
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 555
    Did not get an email nor is my status changed from being looked at, hopefully i get in the 2nd or 3rd wave :\
  • SubionSubion
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,155
    I just want to get in. "To help test the servers and game".....Looks behind back 'Talks to self that's a lie I just wanna play Maplestory 2 as soon as I can muhahahahahaha'
    madlybradley

I'm not sure what you mean by that. The full week of testing? Cause they could do a wave of invites on the 7th and those people would still get the same opportunities as those who got invites last week.

Ohh sorry, I misread that. Yeah I agree
    DrYoshiyahu
    ThySynne wrote: »
    Did not get an email nor is my status changed from being looked at, hopefully i get in the 2nd or 3rd wave :\

I wish you luck my friend!
  • FaelightFaelight
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,925
    edited 7:16AM April 26, 2018
    My personal speculation is that:

They release wave 2 tomorrow
    Then we have the 10k on Monday from the road trip
    Finally wave 3 is Friday of next week

Then we hype all weekend waiting to play the beta.

We are almost there guys! CBT is so close!
    madlybradleyJuya
    Faelight wrote: »
    My personal speculation is that:

They release wave 2 tomorrow
    Then we have the 10k on Monday from the road trip
    Finally wave 3 is Friday of next week

Then we hype all weekend waiting to play the beta.

We are almost there guys! CBT is so close!

My thoughts exactly
    Juya
  • JakossiJakossi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,005
    edited 8:07AM April 26, 2018
    I reckon you WAVE 2 is gonna be friday then then WAVE 3 sunday and then finally the battle for the last 10k
  • MacSauceMacSauce
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,600
    why wouldnt the 2nd and 3rd waves get into beta it doesnt make sense.
    the waves are to test the upcoming beta they havent announced any after thats just speculation that they would have them after launch.
    i agree with original post, 2nd wave has to be coming shortly and 3rd should fall before road trip ends or day of since thats the last day to sign up for beta i think isnt it
  • Roasted_MarshmallowRoasted_Marshmallow
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    I'll be sort of worried if I'm not in wave 2
  • GoldiGoldi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,125
    I'll be sort of worried if I'm not in wave 2

aaah same
    Juya
  • MadripoorMadripoor
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 670
    I kinda doubt I'll get into the beta, but I would be elated if I get selected!
    MacSauce wrote: »
    why wouldnt the 2nd and 3rd waves get into beta it doesnt make sense.
    the waves are to test the upcoming beta they havent announced any after thats just speculation that they would have them after launch.
    i agree with original post, 2nd wave has to be coming shortly and 3rd should fall before road trip ends or day of since thats the last day to sign up for beta i think isnt it

Each wave gets in, just a matter of being accepted. And yeah, something like that XD