Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Thank You!

Always_HidAlways_Hid
MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,905
in General Chat
I just gotta say... I am SO excited to play Maplestory 2 not just because we've all been waited ages for this game but so far based on the forums, it seems like a really great community. Of course there are always some trolls but on the whole, everyone seems nice and helpful. It kind of assures me that I can stay invested in this game for a long time and I will really enjoy every aspect of it. So... Thank you to everyone here!

Comments

• JakossiJakossi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,005
    @Always_Hid

Ey, i think everyone is exited. I know i am ;)

This game seems like it has tons on potential, but i really hope they combine the European and global servers.

And also thank YOU for making the community a great place
    Always_Hid
  • RuSty0neRuSty0ne
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,470
    @Jakossi The servers combine is not so good because of the ping!!! I think there will be a NA, SEA and EU Server... But i dont know...

Greetz RuSty0ne
    Always_Hid
  • JakossiJakossi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,005
    @RuSty0ne fair enough
  • RuSty0neRuSty0ne
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,470
    We will see :)

Greetz RuSty0ne
  • RisuneRisune
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,095
    I hope theres a global server but I agree in how great the community is :D nice to meet u
    Always_HidJakossi
  • AldosamaAldosama
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,520
    Nice to meet you, hope to see you there!
    Always_Hid
  • ZienZien
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,720
    I also hope too see all of you in the beta, and official release!!
    Always_Hid