Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

✧❗[Zealous]❗✧ A Competitive European ◢PvX◣ Guild

OlujiwanOlujiwan
MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,450
Forum Moderator
edited 7:07AM August 25, 2018 in Guild Recruitment
oS1p7ML.png
Welcome to the Zealous Guild thread. A European Maplestory 2 guild.

Zealous

Zealous is a European PvX guild. As our name suggests, we are devoted to whatever we set our mind to. This means we can promise you a fun and engaging experience at a high skill level in both PvE and PvP scenes. We won't categorize ourselves as hardcore, but we most always find ourselves among those that do.

Zealous is here to create a care-free environment where you can relax, even when pushed to your limits. A guild that can provide the intense group play you have been waiting for and simultaneously be your go-to place to relax and hang out.

Zealous Leadership Roster
A guild is only as strong as its entire roster. These are the people that make sure we are always up and running.
The roster can and will expand over time, officers will be responsible for their respective main class and raids.

Guild Master: Olujiwan
Officer: Keeno
Officer: Mors
Officer: Pepperblok
2Hw26zZ.png
Currently we have 25 slots filled with members who can play the game on headstart launch date 1/10. However, there are already over 30 members once we hit launch. In the first week, it is possible to get to 40 members instead of 30 by leveling the guild. If you feel you are one of the first 30 members who can help level the guild, you may still apply.

Knight: High
Berserker: High
Wizard: High
Priest: Low
Ranger: Normal
Heavy Gunner: Normal
Assassin: Low
Thief: Normal
Runeblade: High

Mining: Normal
Ranching: Normal
Foraging: Normal
Farming: Normal
Smithing: Normal
Handicrafts: Normal
Alchemy: Normal
Cooking: Normal

2F3YNmc.png

As of writing, the amount of slots available to a guild are very limited in Maplestory 2, and as such we will have a set of requirements for potential guild members.

1. All members are 18+
While we realise that acting like an adult is by no means related to your age, we do feel the obligation to adhere to the 'care-free' part of our community. This includes being able to talk about all topics without having to worry upsetting someone.

2. Activity
We prefer players who are able to join us on a regular basis. We intend to be competitive with other guilds, and to do so we will need our members to be reliable. Activity is an important factor in reliability. As such, we expect members to be online during evening hours at least 3-4 times a week.

3. Discord
We don't necessarily require you to have a microphone, but highly value those who do. If you absolutely refuse to use one, at the very least be able to listen to others for group content.

4. Pre-Launch Requirements
The first 30 members of the guild will need to see the following apply to themselves:

1. Level 50 within ‘headstart’ of the game, or at the very least, 5 days.
2. A trophy count of 300 within 48 hours of reaching level 50.
3. Daily donation (100k) and check-in in guild window in-game.

These may seem harsh, but most all of these will happen naturally if simply playing the game. The only real push factor here is reaching level 50 as soon as possible. Reason being that we need to level the guild as soon as possible, which will happen faster with active members.

PLEASE NOTE; You can still be accepted if you cannot be as active during launch, but will need to wait for the extra slots to open up from leveling the guild!

If all of the above applies to you, please visit our Discord and apply there or use the following format and reply in this thread.

IGN – Your in-game name. Please change your discord name to this as well. 
Main Class – Your first to 50, priority class.
Secondary Class – Your alt account or preferred secondary character.
Activity – What does your gaming schedule look like? And how many of those hours are MS2 bound?
Trophy Count – Not necessary for first few weeks of launch
First 30 – Are you able to help the guild level quickly during the launch week? 
Why us? and, why you?

However, exceptions enforce the rules. Do you believe you belong with us but are not meeting the criteria; visit us on Discord!

Happy Mapling and see you in-game!

- Olu
DaoboBueberryComputerKlamLakridsHolKeenoMistyFable

Comments

• AquasisAquasis
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,665
    Sounds intresting ill keep an eye out for this ^^. First the Beta test. Cant wait for the pre-download :)
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    Forum Moderator
    Aquasis wrote: »
    Sounds intresting ill keep an eye out for this ^^. First the Beta test. Cant wait for the pre-download :)

Don't hesitate to join us on our discord then! -> https://discord.gg/v7C2Xdy
  • KeenoKeeno
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,040
    Definitely the kind of guild I'm looking for, I'll hit you up on discord :)
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    Forum Moderator
    Come get to know us on discord :D
  • lazimilazimi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,120
    Good luck tbh i happy have EU guild with us :D so we can alli if its exiest :D

max member its 75 so for sure 1 guild dont enough
    OlujiwanDanDK
  • ComputerComputer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,215
    edited 3:08PM April 25, 2018
    Done, joining!

giphy.gif
    KeenoCaesarV
  • DaoboDaobo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,850
    Amaizing presentation
    tumblr_lz1mp67qdA1qin7xw.gif
    Keeno
  • KeenoKeeno
    Daobo wrote: »
    Amaizing presentation

One of the reasons it caught my eye, always nice to see people put a little more effort in :)
    Daobo
  • hoRuhoRu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    Forum Moderator
    Daobo wrote: »
    Amaizing presentation

Thanks buddy! It's probably subject to change later on during or after the beta. But I appreciate having a proper style to a guild.
  • ChillBearChillBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,835
    Looks interesting. What are your goals for the clan gameplay wise (end content, pvp, etc)?
  • waffle_waffle_
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 720
    Hi, i am looking to join eu communities/timezone while not necessary the guild as I am going real casual. Would be glad to be able to have some fun together.
    Keeno
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    Forum Moderator
    edited 1:27AM April 26, 2018
    ChillBear wrote: »
    Looks interesting. What are your goals for the clan gameplay wise (end content, pvp, etc)?

Honestly not entirely on a set path yet. That's what the beta is going to be for.

I myself come from highly competitive PVP and PVE scenes in Aion and WoW respectively. So I usually go pretty hardcore, but this game might be completely different and not everyone is required to follow in my footsteps :)
    DanDK
  • PreversivePreversive
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,560
    The name 'Ancient Blood' for some reason automatically makes me believe the guild is 65+ only.
    AquasisKeenoOlujiwanDanDK
  • ComputerComputer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,215
    edited 4:48AM April 26, 2018
    Preversive wrote: »
    The name 'Ancient Blood' for some reason automatically makes me believe the guild is 65+ only.

Yeah so don't mess with us, we got zimmer frames and canes.

giphy.gif
    KeenoOlujiwanPreversiveScyle
  • ChillBearChillBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,835
    Olujiwan wrote: »

Honestly not entirely on a set path yet. That's what the beta is going to be for.

I myself come from highly competitive PVP and PVE scenes in Aion and WoW respectively. So I usually go pretty hardcore, but this game might be completely different and not everyone is required to follow in my footsteps :)

Just asking cause I'm looking to join like minded folk with my girlfriend. We're looking for a more try-hard guild with members progressing quickly, doing end content, maybe being one of the first guilds to complete raids; that kind of thing. Is that what you'll be going for? What will you do with members that become inactive or fall behind with gear/content?
  • AbyssiAbyssi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,230
    The presentation is actually amazeballs :O How do I join? XD
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    Forum Moderator
    edited 5:26AM April 26, 2018

Just asking cause I'm looking to join like minded folk with my girlfriend.

I think you'll find like-minded people here.

We're looking for a more try-hard guild with members progressing quickly, doing end content, maybe being one of the first guilds to complete raids; that kind of thing. Is that what you'll be going for?

I do personally intend to go for some of those, yeah. However, I can't really say how this is handled content wise seeing as I currently don't really have an idea on how the game handles it. Which is why I am waiting for the beta to figure that out.

Like I said, my personal backgound involved top 200 WoW progression guilds and competitive Aion PVP, and that probably won't go away anytime soon. Respectfully, not everyone needs to fall in line with that.

What will you do with members that become inactive or fall behind with gear/content?

It depends if said raids require a steady roster. If they do, we will have rules in place to demote and promote members across the board.

Abyssi wrote: »
    The presentation is actually amazeballs :O How do I join? XD

Join us on discord!

• BlackJebusBlackJebus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 805
    I'm down looking forward for that
  • KeenoKeeno
    BlackJebus wrote: »
    I'm down looking forward for that

Be sure to hit us up on disocrd when you're ready :)

Link: https://discord.gg/v7C2Xdy