Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Starting a all Priest Guild in future ♥

Comments

• StarkusStarkus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,770
    HA! A guild full of Priests?!
    Good luck with that, I plan to start a guild full of Rouges in the future.
    All Thieves and Assassins, within the shadows and ready to strike.
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Starkus wrote: »

so mean :c
  • StarkusStarkus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,770
    edited 12:35PM April 15, 2018
    Keekero wrote: »

eh? nonono, I mean I'm serious about giving you the "Good Luck" not a "yeah whatever, good luck with that" kind of thing.
    I'm sorry for giving you the wrong idea!
    I should of read over what I said...

BWt47Jk.png
  • SimmySimmy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 750
    I will consider joining for the sheer hilarity alone. Will those in it be permitted to be your typical bitter healers, or must they all be as pure as the light itself?
  • TheKidYCTheKidYC
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,575
    The only actual way that I can see an all Priest Guild to be practical is if they plan to outsource or contract out their best priests to top parties that do the biggest raids with the highest lvl players, etc. As far as I am concerned, they do not dish out enough dps to actual be competitive in raids/pvp/etc.
  • KeekeroKeekero
    Keekero wrote: »

eh? nonono, I mean I'm serious about giving you the "Good Luck" not a "yeah whatever, good luck with that" kind of thing.
    I'm sorry for giving you the wrong idea!
    I should of read over what I said...

BWt47Jk.png

it okie pat pat~
    TheKidYC wrote: »
    The only actual way that I can see an all Priest Guild to be practical is if they plan to outsource or contract out their best priests to top parties that do the biggest raids with the highest lvl players, etc. As far as I am concerned, they do not dish out enough dps to actual be competitive in raids/pvp/etc.

just hoping we can go far ♥
  • SeimoreSeimore
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,250
    I'm game, planned to make a Knight and a Priest and pick from there anyway!
  • ChasuChasu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,795

Priests can do pretty good dps if you go full dps build. Also no one said you can only do raids within your own guild.
  • NazrinNazrin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,090
    edited 1:09PM April 15, 2018
    I might join, but, does "Trap" priests are welcomed? ;) I have yet to decide either Priest,Wizard or berserker....zzz so many choices.
    EDITED: "Its a joke don't hurt me".
  • CryssyCryssy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 990
    How it's going to look like:
    ebN1cdq.gif

PS: I'm going to main healer too! ^^
    KeekeroxShaneymikaiLa3elle
  • KeekeroKeekero
    Nazrin wrote: »
    I might join, but, does "Trap" priests are welcomed? ;) I have yet to decide either Priest,Wizard or berserker....zzz so many choices.
    EDITED: "Its a joke don't hurt me".

all preist are welcome ♥
  • RusRus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 930
    edited 1:16PM April 15, 2018

Well apparently MS2 follows the traditional MMO style of game where you need a healer to heal, and not every class can out heal anything.
    Sooo... an all priest guild would be interesting. I might be interested just for the banter alone.

64b65f6035d75baf3349d62b09c8219d6ee68547_hq.gif
    Jaybok
  • KeekeroKeekero
    Rus wrote: »

Well apparently MS2 follows the traditional MMO style of game where you need a healer to heal, and not every class can out heal anything.
    Sooo... an all priest guild would be interesting. I might be interested just for the banter alone.

64b65f6035d75baf3349d62b09c8219d6ee68547_hq.gif

discord be made soon ♥
  • TheKidYCTheKidYC
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,575
    Chasu wrote: »

Priests can do pretty good dps if you go full dps build. Also no one said you can only do raids within your own guild.

Yeah, that's why I said it would make the most sense for Priests in the guild to only work in OTHER groups as a raid of just Priests only doesn't seem to be super effective (at least to me). Btw, how viable is the full-dps build?
  • KeekeroKeekero
    edited 1:51PM April 15, 2018

Yeah, that's why I said it would make the most sense for Priests in the guild to only work in OTHER groups as a raid of just Priests only doesn't seem to be super effective (at least to me). Btw, how viable is the full-dps build?

hopefully we will have people make unique priest builds ♥
    TheKidYC
  • xShaneyxShaney
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 940
    lppu wrote: »
    Now I know what guild to blame when I die in raids.

That... my friend... made me laugh! LOL!
  • xShaneyxShaney
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 940
    edited 3:06PM April 15, 2018
    Cryssy wrote: »
    ebN1cdq.gif

LOL!!! OK I AM SO DONE!!!

i've known that priest is the first to die before anyone.
  • NazrinNazrin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,090
    xShaney wrote: »
    Cryssy wrote: »
    ebN1cdq.gif

LOL!!! OK I AM SO DONE!!!

i've known that priest is the first to die before anyone.

And I'll probably be the first trap priest if I decide to make one too.
    xShaney
  • KeekeroKeekero
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=dh6t09ou16A
    dps priest it seems in the video, however we shall stand strong ♥
  • ChasuChasu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,795

Speaking of post cap increase (more than 50 levels) you just need to sacrifice dps buff/heal for damage skills, of course if your level is high enough you can try hybrid. @Sylphy prolly can answer your better.