Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Anyone else actively avoiding Discord?

Comments

• MoxarMoxar
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,475
    Alexand wrote: »
    Ventae wrote: »
    I avoid discord too, you're not alone. If anything we can just form a group of friends that avoid discord servers haha.

@Ventae Here's an idea! What if I grouped everyone in this thread who doesn't want to use Discord into a PM? Group PMs are a thing, right?

Sounds good to me!

@Aldebaran @fitz2 @Moxar @Alexand @Matboksen @ShadowsBenea
    What about you guys? Would that be something you'd be interested in?

I am also cool with a group chat/ PM thing whatever you guys prefer.
    Who knows maybe it will work for us, lets be positive~~~~~~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

I agree I'd be cool with whichever and we should be positive as this sounds like it could be a great experience for us ^_^
    Alexand
  • fitz2fitz2
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,040
    Moxar wrote: »
    Alexand wrote: »
    I avoid discord too, you're not alone. If anything we can just form a group of friends that avoid discord servers haha.

@Ventae Here's an idea! What if I grouped everyone in this thread who doesn't want to use Discord into a PM? Group PMs are a thing, right?

Sounds good to me!

@Aldebaran @fitz2 @Moxar @Alexand @Matboksen @ShadowsBenea
    What about you guys? Would that be something you'd be interested in?

I am also cool with a group chat/ PM thing whatever you guys prefer.
    Who knows maybe it will work for us, lets be positive~~~~~~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

I agree I'd be cool with whichever and we should be positive as this sounds like it could be a great experience for us ^_^

Count me in
    Alexand
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 19,705
    edited 10:25AM April 23, 2018
    I'm a massive fan of Discord and use it for almost every game I play. However I do have issues with the currently MapleStory 2 discord. A lot of the time chat is getting flooded way too fast, especially in peak time. It's impossible for more than one group of people to have a conversation at once. I've recommended that they either create more than 1 'general' or 'hang out' text channel or at least give the discord users something else to do to distract them a bit and free up the chat a little bit (something like 'welcome' or 'role play' channels). Unfortunately the 3 or 4 times I've mentioned it I seem to go unnoticed. Unless major changes happen to the Discord server I can't imagine ever using it myself.
    BonfireminankitskywalkerForum_Lurker
  • CocoreanCocorean
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,575
    Discord is an amazing app that I can't live without. You can always scroll up and see what the drama or topic was about. You can also PIN messages if it's an important notice for everyone. Because of Discord, I feel like gaming and other hobbies became more fun!
  • BonfireminBonfiremin
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,615
    Discord is my favortie voice chat system, DnD, MMORPGS and more it is the best! xD