Learn everything about the Guilded Glory update this month from the patch notes!

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45646/

People getting in CBT on multiple accounts.

ReinouReinou
Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,925
in General Chat
But people with just one account aren't.

Feels good.
IlikesausagesMushLuxAmariCheerfulDesertSnowkaiBradyacCryileTheChaosLegendSacrosanctLivieand 5 others.

Comments

• LuxAmariLuxAmari
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,745
    edited 4:53PM April 23, 2018
    Sad reacts only
    i1Q.gif
    PawTakatanaRoseDropPasta
  • CheerfulDesertCheerfulDesert
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,960
  • SpyroIzukiSpyroIzuki
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,010
    There will always be a way to cheat the system no matter what. It would be nice if every basket had perfect apples in it but there will always be that one that sours the bunch.
    Valentino831EmmaClarkeKeuanReiizm
  • ColgateColgate
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,950
    edited 5:23PM April 23, 2018
    Reinou wrote: »
    But people with just one account aren't.

Feels good.

All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    xruajLm.png
    JonnLivieSpacebar
  • MewziaMewzia
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,565
  • CryileCryile
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 930
    Feelsbadmanw/agun
    Paw
  • LightTheSkylineLightTheSkyline
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 610
    Nexon won't do anything.
    Paw
  • CryileCryile
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 930
    Nexon won't do anything.

They wouldn't know if it was the same person anyways
    PawByolith
  • ParasomniaParasomnia
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,225
  • GahnzoGahnzo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,490
    My plan was that if I didn't get an invite that I would just go ham on the Road Trip event thing. Says the first 10,000 people to complete all activities will get an automatic invite to the beta. My point is, don't give up, there is still hope.

BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU!!!
    RoseDropEsianoSlothdread
  • Ren_OkamiRen_Okami
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,415
    Don't worry so much about it. Nexon says they'll have a few more rounds, you might be lucky.

To cheer you up, have a pat on the head.
    tumblr_o9re106Eux1uj7an7o1_500.gif
    EmmaClarkeEsiano
  • RikumyRikumy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 500
    What you whant? Thats normal an luck. There a 2 wave AND the first 10,000 poeple who finfish the Roadtrip get acces to. Where is your Problem xD
  • BlazianBlazian
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,525

Parasomnia wrote: »
    Crying.jpeg

:(

Haha this actually made me laugh. xP
  • AngrodAngrod
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 610
    blog-forgotten.jpg
    Quite fine with it actually but I just wanted to put jojo
  • MomMom
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 750
    This is so unfair i just want to play maplestory 2 but nooo ofc there has to be people like this to ruin it for everyone :/
    Argetlam
  • ReinouReinou
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,925
    Rikumy wrote: »
    What you whant? Thats normal an luck. There a 2 wave AND the first 10,000 poeple who finfish the Roadtrip get acces to. Where is your Problem xD

It's normal for people with multiple accounts to sign up for a CBT and get in because Nexon doesn't even try to do anything about it.

There are move waves, but there are also more of the same people with multiple accounts that will get in instead of people with just one account.

ONLY 10k people will get the road trip CBT access. Also, I have responsibilities and can't be refreshing a website for hours just to get into a beta.

It's not the end of the world if I don't get in, it's just frustrating and unfair. I can easily make multiple accounts right now and sign up on them, but that's scummy.
    ArgetlamDanDK
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 19,715
    flood.gif

I don't get why people do that unless they're planning on selling accounts. Just hope a lot of those people aren't able to complete the last Road Trip in time. :D
    ArgetlamBonfireminankitskywalker
  • GahnzoGahnzo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,490
    Reinou wrote: »
    Rikumy wrote: »

It's normal for people with multiple accounts to sign up for a CBT and get in because Nexon doesn't even try to do anything about it.

There are move waves, but there are also more of the same people with multiple accounts that will get in instead of people with just one account.

ONLY 10k people will get the road trip CBT access. Also, I have responsibilities and can't be refreshing a website for hours just to get into a beta.

It's not the end of the world if I don't get in, it's just frustrating and unfair. I can easily make multiple accounts right now and sign up on them, but that's scummy.

If it makes you feel better, I'm sure there are people like me, who got an invite and don't plan on completing the road trip immediately, to give those who didn't get an invite a chance.
    BradyacWishfulArgetlamMewzia
  • ArgetlamArgetlam
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,390
    Fact of life, isn't it, to screw others over even though a person doesn't need to. These multi-accounts are absolute scum
  • BonfireminBonfiremin
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,615
    I cry :( "Hello darkness my old friend..."