Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

Bring life back to maple

CrankycraigCrankycraig
MapleStory 2 Rep: 720
in Introduce Yourself
Hi guys I used to be an avid Maple 1 player and loved the flashy fast paced mob killing aspect with it along with when you get to train with friends because who doesn't like that. I am really hoping that M.S. 2 has that party play aspect as well because grinding and adventuring always goes smoother and faster with a squad. I played the original M.S for around eight and had a couple characters 200+ range. If you are wanting to start up a squad to play with make sure to comment on this discussion so we can start building it and letting it grow. Can't wait to meet you all.

Comments

• okUrsusokUrsus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,525
    Hello! Welcome to the forums, and if youre looking for party play then youll be happy with MS2. The exp is fistributed by participation, so grinding in a group is actually recommended. Not to mention all the PVP, boss fights, and dungeons! The game almost focuses on social interactions and party making! I hope to see you in game :)
    Crankycraig
  • CrankycraigCrankycraig
    okUrsus wrote: »
    Hello! Welcome to the forums, and if youre looking for party play then youll be happy with MS2. The exp is fistributed by participation, so grinding in a group is actually recommended. Not to mention all the PVP, boss fights, and dungeons! The game almost focuses on social interactions and party making! I hope to see you in game :)

I saw an earlier post by one of the rep's and they said not to spam the forum just to get the reward. I have already introduced myself and do not want to take away from the fun meaningful posts. I was wondering if I need to make another post seeing as I did not receive the award or what I should do.
  • Pawk_ChoiPawk_Choi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 850
    edited 8:28PM April 23, 2018
    Hello, I'm pawk choi! I also am a beginner youtuber that loves video games. I do mostly lets plays of any games I found awesome or fun for me and everyone! If you are interested follow my youtube at Pawk Choi!

I want to get into maplestory and have a ton of fun with friends and maybe find more friends! WOoOoo
    Crankycraig
  • CrankycraigCrankycraig
    Did you play maplestory 1 one at all Pawk_Choi?