Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

rewards in official release?

MayriPMayriP
MapleStory 2 Rep: 650
in General Chat
Q: Will I be able to keep my character(s) after the MapleStory 2 Closed Beta ended?
A: "Character(s) you made during the MapleStory 2 Closed Beta will be wiped at the end of it." - The MapleStory 2 Team

Will the rewards stay?

Comments

• lazimilazimi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,120
  • PallyCookiePallyCookie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,505
    MayriP wrote: »
    Q: Will I be able to keep my character(s) after the MapleStory 2 Closed Beta ended?
    A: "Character(s) you made during the MapleStory 2 Closed Beta will be wiped at the end of it." - The MapleStory 2 Team

Will the rewards stay?
    Not to be rude, but... obviously.
    That would be a really dumb thing wouldn't it? All that time spent on creating in-game incentives for only a tiny population of people who made it in the CBT when you have closer to one-hundred-thousand people by the end of it all doing the road trip event.
    Argetlam
  • MayriPMayriP
  • nurbnurb
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,305
    Will the rewards be for only 1 character? Or will all characters have access to the rewards?
  • snipperdippersnipperdipper
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,010
    The rewards from the Road Trip event and CBT hat you earn for being accepted, are rewards for you to use during beta, as well as in the game's official launch.
  • KeneronKeneron
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,225
    nurb wrote: »
    Will the rewards be for only 1 character? Or will all characters have access to the rewards?

The rewards will be sent to the first character created. That's it. I'm not sure if the rewards can be shared throughout the account though. :3
    Argetlam
  • MayriPMayriP
    Keneron wrote: »
    nurb wrote: »

The rewards will be sent to the first character created. That's it. I'm not sure if the rewards can be shared throughout the account though. :3

Meaning to the first character created in the CBT and the first character in the actual game
  • TheChaosLegendTheChaosLegend
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,030

Will the rewards stay?
    That would be a really dumb thing wouldn't it? All that time spent on creating in-game incentives for only a tiny population of people who made it in the CBT when you have closer to one-hundred-thousand people by the end of it all doing the road trip event.

If we base it off of the road trip event there are currently 160k redeemed rewards. With an average of 4 per person the makes ~40k users

Also that means about one out of every 4 people get guaranteed access to the beta! Those are actually some really good odds :D
  • SaitanaSaitana
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,060

Will the rewards stay?

If we base it off of the road trip event there are currently 160k redeemed rewards. With an average of 4 per person the makes ~40k users

Also that means about one out of every 4 people get guaranteed access to the beta! Those are actually some really good odds :D

Even after that they might accept more people just to test out server stability.
    Juya
  • SumGieSumGie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,405
    They did state that all characters you create after beta is over will be given these rewards upon their first log in.
  • JauniceJaunice
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,805
    Are these rewards unique?

Or will they be available to be obtained in the future?
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 19,815
    @Jaunice They're unique CBT rewards. I'm not sure how familiar you are with other MMOs but if you think about a game like RuneScape and their seasonal/event items, I would imagine it being like that. Whether or not items are tradable is still yet to be confirmed although they most likely will be locked to your character/account.