Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Who is the cuter MS2 bunny girl?

WatchGintamaWatchGintama
MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,475
edited 8:17PM April 14, 2018 in General Chat
Vanilla
vanilla.png

Mint
mint.png
VenusVSMeidogaruSomewonCytryzShángMaeskawingshekxShaneyokUrsusNazrinand 8 others.
  1. Who is the cuter MS2 bunny girl?277 votes
    1. Vanilla
       56% (154 votes)
    2. Mint
       44% (123 votes)

Comments

• DoliconDolicon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 560
    Mint is very lewd pretty
    Drakooon
  • WatchGintamaWatchGintama
    good taste GMS2
    Drakooon
  • sgwsgw
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 785
    short hair is best hair my friend
    Drakooon
  • LivieLivie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,395
    mint, her long hair is prettier
    lolisymDrakooonNekoLily
  • SaikaSaika
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,480
    Vanilla all the way. > 3 >
    ShángDrakooon
  • GuardianRSGuardianRS
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 770
    I choose vanilla for obvious reasons...
    NazrinCrakePenguinVixieDrakooonXenociderOmega
  • CytryzCytryz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,665
    What an impossible question. I choose both because I can't possibly pick one over the other.
    CrakePenguinDrakooon
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,555
    Dont ask me to choose! please.... dont....
    CytryzSherriCrakePenguinDrakooon
  • DancingBaboDancingBabo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,650
    Mint is always a better flavor
    lolisymDrakooonMeepyy
  • PallyCookiePallyCookie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,505
    edited 2:02AM April 15, 2018
    26584d3f6deb55b4e80edd93debcc2ec--anime-girls-paint.jpg
    > word comes from the top boss that it's time to start work on the sequel to maplestory... HOLY...
    > usual pre-production begins... throwing ideas out, creating concept art for people, places, and things
    > we know that drawing in younger children with cute graphics helps to establish a growing player base that essentially develops alongside the game
    > but boss wants returning players who are college aged plus to draw in that sweet, sweet whale oil
    > huge problem...
    > 80% our weebs have out grown maplestory's cute graphics
    > boss comes up with this genius idea...
    > it's just more generic waifu art he tasks me with to create concept on
    > we're tasked with making 90% of the art to be as child friendly and cute as possible
    > about the rest of the 10% is spent on making some lewd character art of our classes
    > suddenly he has a personal request when he notices these two cute bunny characters I created concept for based on an original NPC from ms1
    > I originally made them as moe as possible with the only slightly lewd thing on them being these fishnet stockings they wore
    > wants me to make them 500% more lewd and won't explain why
    > suddenly about half of that 80% user weebase comes pouring back after we start posting the official art from these two I polished up and fleshed out
    > boss promotes me to lead artist
    > boss tasks me with drawing up a piece of artwork for promotion where they are in a bathtub and I REALLY can't understand why when it seems far too mature for the way the game is designed... what will parents think when they see this?
    > take the artwork to boss man and he almost salivates immediately upon viewing my work
    > don't think much of it but maybe he's just day dreaming about that sweet cash flow and I'll be up for another promotion real soon
    > ask him if he approves of said work and if it's ready for distribution as a promotion piece
    > tells me, "YEAH YEAH GO ON AND GET OUT IM REAL BUSY, ANON", and just like that I get out and head back to my desk
    > get the piece to the proper department for promotions and get it sent out on all official social media channels and various websites for massive PR boost
    > boss is gonna really salivate when he sees just how crazy hyped the user base is now
    > I'm expecting massive hike in weeb interest
    > boss man comes storming up to my desk next day screaming in my face about why the hell I put out literal ecchi artwork under official channels to be dished out to the internet via SM
    > oh shi.. turns out his request wasn't for publishing and he just had a thing for bunny girls
    > fired same day, company is forced to own up to suddenly having an official artwork piece of two chibi rabbit-girl sisters in a bathtub "enjoying the moment"
    > Don't even get credited
    >Pic Related
    AhrehLuminaEdgeImutoneCrakePenguinPryceriousDrakooonsmileycatDeathyOdeeQKriyaand 5 others.
  • JacaruJacaru
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 835
    Vanilla is more innocent and good girl type so her!
    Drakooon
  • WatchGintamaWatchGintama
    edited 9:13AM April 15, 2018
    Vanilla enjoys dad jokes
    P8vtBjO.jpg
    ShángMaesMewziaCrabcakes410CrakePenguinMiiMooVixieDrakooonAkuma524La3elleand 3 others.
  • Jowdan3006Jowdan3006
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,060
    Flat is justice!
    CytryzlolisymDrakooonMeepyy
  • DodgyDodgy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,825
    Mint has all the proper.....assets...to make the grade heh :D
    brows.gif
    AliTianHosuMeepyy
  • ShángSháng
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,555
    Forum Moderator
  • MaesMaes
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,530
    I like Vanilla's short hair, and spade tattoo.
    Drakooon
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,465
    Aww, shame there's no option for both or the other NPC's.
    Drakooon
  • xShaneyxShaney
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 940
    edited 10:09AM April 15, 2018
    26584d3f6deb55b4e80edd93debcc2ec--anime-girls-paint.jpg
    > word comes from the top boss that it's time to start work on the sequel to maplestory... HOLY...
    > usual pre-production begins... throwing ideas out, creating concept art for people, places, and things
    > we know that drawing in younger children with cute graphics helps to establish a growing player base that essentially develops alongside the game
    > but boss wants returning players who are college aged plus to draw in that sweet, sweet whale oil
    > huge problem...
    > 80% our weebs have out grown maplestory's cute graphics
    > boss comes up with this genius idea...
    > it's just more generic waifu art he tasks me with to create concept on
    > we're tasked with making 90% of the art to be as child friendly and cute as possible
    > about the rest of the 10% is spent on making some lewd character art of our classes
    > suddenly he has a personal request when he notices these two cute bunny characters I created concept for based on an original NPC from ms1
    > I originally made them as moe as possible with the only slightly lewd thing on them being these fishnet stockings they wore
    > wants me to make them 500% more lewd and won't explain why
    > suddenly about half of that 80% user weebase comes pouring back after we start posting the official art from these two I polished up and fleshed out
    > boss promotes me to lead artist
    > boss tasks me with drawing up a piece of artwork for promotion where they are in a bathtub and I REALLY can't understand why when it seems far too mature for the way the game is designed... what will parents think when they see this?
    > take the artwork to boss man and he almost salivates immediately upon viewing my work
    > don't think much of it but maybe he's just day dreaming about that sweet cash flow and I'll be up for another promotion real soon
    > ask him if he approves of said work and if it's ready for distribution as a promotion piece
    > tells me, "YEAH YEAH GO ON AND GET OUT IM REAL BUSY, ANON", and just like that I get out and head back to my desk
    > get the piece to the proper department for promotions and get it sent out on all official social media channels and various websites for massive PR boost
    > boss is gonna really salivate when he sees just how crazy hyped the user base is now
    > I'm expecting massive hike in weeb interest
    > boss man comes storming up to my desk next day screaming in my face about why the hell I put out literal ecchi artwork under official channels to be dished out to the internet via SM
    > oh shi.. turns out his request wasn't for publishing and he just had a thing for bunny girls
    > fired same day, company is forced to own up to suddenly having an official artwork piece of two chibi rabbit-girl sisters in a bathtub "enjoying the moment"
    > Don't even get credited
    >Pic Related

w...w...what?! wow.

Wait... why did I even vote. puh! Could've just leave it neutral because I rather both. LOL
    Drakooon
  • TrizerTrizer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 895
    C'mon Vanilla fan club...
    We need more support!
    NazrinDrakooon
  • SyR_SnOwSyR_SnOw
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 365
    good taste GMS2

Boi is that you from HU??!
    Drakooon