May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

LGBT+ MS2 Guild

Comments

  • thotthot
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 870
    Posts: 7
    Member
    Rhynamin wrote: »
    Hmmm, I don't really like those names for the guild. They aren't original (which isn't really the point), but the guild name is very important to me. :O

    call it gay thots
    specialagent5ZerukanYumYumYogurt
  • MarionetteMarionette
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,610
    Posts: 119
    Member
    Sarcasm is hard to understand on the interwebs.
    anyways..
    Joke names. "Slippery Slope" "Arbitrary" "Mimicry" "Oxymoron"
    Alexand
  • specialagent5specialagent5
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,470
    Posts: 32
    Member
    yo, The Gay Agenda ™ is totally my guild to join since its my everyday agenda to begin with
    Aldosama
  • AlexandAlexand
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,760
    Posts: 54
    Member
    Marionette wrote: »
    Sarcasm is hard to understand on the interwebs.
    anyways..
    Joke names. "Slippery Slope" "Arbitrary" "Mimicry" "Oxymoron"

    Omg I know those are supposed to be joke names but Slippery Slope is really good!!!!
    MarionetteAldosamaSpooksImutone
  • AldosamaAldosama
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,520
    Posts: 31
    Member
    I dont mind the name as long as we all play the game.
    THE GAME.
  • YomiSamaYomiSama
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,480
    Posts: 20
    Member
    As a transgender woman, I am very interested in joining this guild but I'll have to see because me and my friends have plans on creating our own guild D: . If not then, count me in! Hehe :)
    GayVictorium
  • BlavyBlavy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 17,840
    Posts: 771
    Member
    As a gay man, I approve. The Gay Agenda™ is here to stay ;)
    Gay
  • ImutoneImutone
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,220
    Posts: 55
    Member
    thot wrote: »
    9tHuI6l.png

    Getting a head start on that inevitable line of merchandise.
    specialagent5
  • AlexandAlexand
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,760
    Posts: 54
    Member
    Imutone wrote: »
    thot wrote: »
    9tHuI6l.png

    Getting a head start on that inevitable line of merchandise.

    I want one in every color~~~~~
  • Jen0vaCoreJen0vaCore
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited 4:34PM April 20, 2018
    I'm transitioning myself (MTF) and lesbian on top of that, so I wouldn't mind joining a guild with likeminded players. :)
    Gay
  • HarmlessHarmless
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,640
    Posts: 41
    Member
    I don't know who came up with "The Gay Agenda" but it needs to happen. It's the perfect name!
    Gay
  • GayGay
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,445
    Posts: 59
    Member
    edited 10:31AM April 21, 2018
    Harmless wrote: »
    I don't know who came up with "The Gay Agenda" but it needs to happen. It's the perfect name!

    Thank Zerukan for his creative mind LOL
  • YomiSamaYomiSama
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,480
    Posts: 20
    Member
    Gay wrote: »
    Zerukan wrote: »
    Nazrin wrote: »
    I might be considering it, but do you support traps?

    I would hope the OP says no since "traps" aren't LGBTQ+.

    Now if you mean transgender, non-binary, or... Anything that actually falls under the LGBTQ+ community and is not a derogatory term, I'm sure it'll be supported here.

    Yeah, I've never liked the term "trap" so no. If they mean a feminine boy, sure. If they mean a drag queen, sure. The whole concept of traps and futas have never sat well with me. Transgender, non-binary, genderfluid, etc. are all welcome as well!

    I just noticed this comment after I posted on this so sorry for double post I mean like, traps are considered LGBTQ+ since they are transgender. They do identify as females. They don't necessarily need to take any type of hormone pills to be 100% female, but they still do identify as them. Just what I think, not trying to throw shade or anything :)
  • GayGay
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,445
    Posts: 59
    Member
    edited 11:29AM April 21, 2018
    YomiSama wrote: »
    Gay wrote: »
    Zerukan wrote: »
    Nazrin wrote: »
    I might be considering it, but do you support traps?

    I would hope the OP says no since "traps" aren't LGBTQ+.

    Now if you mean transgender, non-binary, or... Anything that actually falls under the LGBTQ+ community and is not a derogatory term, I'm sure it'll be supported here.

    Yeah, I've never liked the term "trap" so no. If they mean a feminine boy, sure. If they mean a drag queen, sure. The whole concept of traps and futas have never sat well with me. Transgender, non-binary, genderfluid, etc. are all welcome as well!

    I just noticed this comment after I posted on this so sorry for double post I mean like, traps are considered LGBTQ+ since they are transgender. They do identify as females. They don't necessarily need to take any type of hormone pills to be 100% female, but they still do identify as them. Just what I think, not trying to throw shade or anything :)

    Victorium made a great response to this earlier about why the term "trap" is considered derogatory and offensive. I understand that you may not see it that way as you're a trans woman yourself and it's perfectly fine that you don't find it offensive, but I have many trans friends who detest the word and would never want to be called it.
    YomiSamaAtlasthot
  • TheftTheft
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,070
    Posts: 11
    Member
    edited 5:18PM April 21, 2018
    Gay wrote: »
    YomiSama wrote: »
    Gay wrote: »
    Zerukan wrote: »
    Nazrin wrote: »
    I might be considering it, but do you support traps?

    I would hope the OP says no since "traps" aren't LGBTQ+.

    Now if you mean transgender, non-binary, or... Anything that actually falls under the LGBTQ+ community and is not a derogatory term, I'm sure it'll be supported here.

    Yeah, I've never liked the term "trap" so no. If they mean a feminine boy, sure. If they mean a drag queen, sure. The whole concept of traps and futas have never sat well with me. Transgender, non-binary, genderfluid, etc. are all welcome as well!

    I just noticed this comment after I posted on this so sorry for double post I mean like, traps are considered LGBTQ+ since they are transgender. They do identify as females. They don't necessarily need to take any type of hormone pills to be 100% female, but they still do identify as them. Just what I think, not trying to throw shade or anything :)

    Victorium made a great response to this earlier about why the term "trap" is considered derogatory and offensive. I understand that you may not see it that way as you're a trans woman yourself and it's perfectly fine that you don't find it offensive, but I have many trans friends who detest the word and would never want to be called it.

    Yeah, 'trap' is more frequently misused than actually used properly, but it's a valid identity despite how most people feel about it. My understanding, though, is that it isn't inherently related to LGBTQ+, and more related to gender expression. In the end its so rarely actually used that the debate is pretty moot in most cases.

    Point is though, it's derogatory unless specifically used for someone who identifies as a 'trap'. People with a lack of understanding treat it as a synonym for transwoman, which is super wrong and bad. In fact using any term other than what a person has specifically said they identify with is less than ideal.

    (Also, Hi! I super support an LGBT community, and while I may not join the guild I'm glad it's here!)
    Victorium
  • HueChewHueChew
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,470
    Posts: 19
    Member
    Hey fan I'm in but I was planning on starting my own guild cuz I stream e. X are you willing to join mine and I'd make you an advisor or something a like both of us would be the leader o0
  • ViixViix
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    Posts: 2
    Member
    I’m not even in the lgbt community but, this clan/guild and the name “spectrum “ seemed like great ideas to me so why not
  • LaurelLaurel
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,635
    Posts: 65
    Member
    oh my goodness your username is literally "gay" i love it

    i'm down. i think you need to make a power move and just name it something like "SIN" or just "PRIDE" or something could be cool i guess since the game will be so new. i do like gay agenda a lot though - it cracked me up.
    specialagent5
  • VictoriumVictorium
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,120
    Posts: 15
    Member
    this thread is like an island of niceness away from toxic nonsense, bless all your hearts
    GayStarThiefspecialagent5sylph_
  • RandgriftRandgrift
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,425
    Posts: 236
    Member
    What the point of doing so ?