Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

What class and why?

HungGarHungGar
MapleStory 2 Rep: 880
in General Chat
I want to know what class everyone else is choosing and why just to see the different reasons! I'm going with Thief until Striker is released because they look so dope :D

Comments

• BanCatzBanCatz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,235
    Wizards because of Gandalf.
    Tank because I havent played one :D
    Apassionatefool
  • trevianBrasiltrevianBrasil
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 100
    Guerreiro Tanker^^
  • MaikeruBeraMaikeruBera
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,310
    From the gameplay that I saw in Korea MS2, my personal favorite so far would be Striker because of its agility and well controlled close combat mechanism.
    HungGar0dd
  • ChibiNatureChibiNature
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,655
    I'm choosing Berserker since I enjoy the meatshield mentality but have already had my fill of Knight in KMS2, also spin to win <3
    ApassionatefoolHungGar
  • MaikeruBeraMaikeruBera
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,310
    Well I'm going to be trying out all the classes so I might change my mind about my favorites :D
    ApassionatefoolLemoniiHungGar
  • Lady_KariLady_Kari
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 725
    I'm going priest because I just love healing people. :3
    HelloImDoodleMikkonautLemoniiHerrardoWhalePowerHungGar
  • JudyHoppsJudyHopps
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,715
    Wizard because I adore the skills she has to offer.
    LemoniiomgRiceBunny
  • lppulppu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,775
    edited 6:51AM April 19, 2018
    Wizard. I love the skills, her voice, and staffs are cool as hell in my opinion. She will most likely be my main. ♥
    Ranger. Nostalgia. I loved/played Bowmaster in Maplestory 1.
    Rune Blader/Striker. For when they come out - they are both really good in pvp if you learn them correctly.
    LemoniiHungGar
  • 2D2D
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,325
    i'm gonna go Assassin just because its name sounds like what i'd normally go for in any MMO. plus the skills look really pretty and flashy.

i'll also try out Thief and 'Zerker but yeah, sin is my primary choice
    LemoniiHungGar
  • joshofthesunjoshofthesun
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    edited 7:07AM April 19, 2018
    HungGar wrote: »
    I want to know what class everyone else is choosing and why just to see the different reasons! I'm going with Thief until Striker is released because they look so dope :D

@HungGar, Is striker not releasing at launch? That was what I was going for first...but if so, I guess healer. How would I find what classes will be available at launch?
    LemoniiHungGar
  • TylerTheDragonTylerTheDragon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,525
    Assassin, because that was my first ever class in Maplestory 1 and I want to continue the tradition. I'll probably end up making a Priest as well because the highest level I got pre-big bang was 50 (I kept losing my accounts and my PC couldn't download large updates like Evan and Aran, and was too young to keep track of some passwords/account names I used) and that was on my Priest character.
    LemoniiHungGar
  • AldebaranAldebaran
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,430
    Berserker. Played Wizard and Priest too long in KMS2, I need to get up close and personal with my damage.
    ApassionatefoolLemoniiHungGar
  • PewterPewter
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 120
    The runblender class sounds cool
    LemoniiHungGar
  • lazimilazimi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,120
    edited 7:44AM April 19, 2018
    i am job testing all charter in KMS 2 for gms

for now Ranger and Beresker was the best with DPS ( low lvs max 30) and most fun class i going do more and after up all i will open theard with what i think about account

and if someone want to watch i am streaming all the testing job in my ch in twich so u wellcome if want link pm me
    Lemonii
  • TheDivinationTheDivination
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 710
    Probably going to try Knight before Thief, Melee weeee
    Lemonii
  • BlazianBlazian
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,525
    Gonna main Assassin cause I loved the Night Lords in MS1. Was gonna do priest but after seeing the gameplay i'll probably do it somewhere later down the road after I'm set on my Main.
    LemoniiHungGar
  • CuraiHotaruCuraiHotaru
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 615
    Knight, because of cool armor, meele, and a tank, who doesn't love a tank in their team
    LemoniiHungGar
  • AyzawaAyzawa
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,600
    Thief because I like the skill cap of learning to do rotation.
    Knight because people are probably going to tell me to go tank since nobody else will do it.
    LemoniiHungGar
  • HeirHeir
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,295
    Most definitely Ranger, because of the skill combos you could combine and I used to be a bm/wa main back in MS1. Always had fun with ranged classes and saw how one of the skills [Arrow Storm] had nice animations in a video. But if I had to choose otherwise, it will be berserker [Spin to Win].
    LemoniiMelonCakeyMobaCowlingHungGarNerdist
  • SourCreamSourCream
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,785
    Berserker, because I want to dish out some heavy big boi damage
    ApassionatefoolLemoniiKindTwoHungGar