Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974
Closed

[WINNERS] Happy 1st Birthday MapleStory 2!

Comments

• TheDahnTheDahn
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 530
    unknown.png
    My favorite memory this year has been fostering a community within Summit. The people I've met are the most generous, loving, and supportive group of people I've had the pleasure of gaming with. The community in this guild has become family, and they rally around each other when one of us is hurting or needs a boost. These friends are what give me the drive to log on day after day. Thank you all! ♥

IGN: TheDahn
    Server: NA East
  • HyrroHyrro
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    edited 1:44PM October 9, 2019
    eYuj8Yd.png

IGN: Hyrro
    Server: Europe

There is not a specific favorite memory but if I were to pick then it would be the one that impacted my life the most. It was when we finally decided to make our own guild; Arcade. The guildmembers have grown to be as close as family to me and to this day Arcade is still my home, it was not always rainbow and sunshine but I am proud of what has become and to have all these unique people around me.

I can not believe that a year has passed. It has truly been an extraordinary journey. Many treasured memories were made.
    To the next anniversary!
  • PsychelicPsychelic
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 945
    edited 3:13PM October 9, 2019
    JQ5epck.png
    There are many old memories to cherish, but looking at the present and seeing how much we've grown together is awesome! The best part of the game is definitely meeting great friends while I explore Maple World. Going through the dungeons and raids with a good company and progressing together makes the game more enjoyable - even the tasks that could feel a bit as a chore... And sometimes you find such awesome people in so unexpected ways, that even running Guardian of the Seas capped just to help them and be in their company is fun~ ♥
    So let's find more places to go on a exciting banana ride! x)

IGN: Psychelic
    Server: Europe
  • RephiRephi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 430
    48874323467_9fa92fe42b_k.jpg ,

By far my favorite part of maple is having met the Bebes. It all started shortly after I began playing maplestory thought I was doomed for playing solo, since the higher dungeons at the time were not possible to solo. But a random conversation brought about the people that spark the greatest joy in my life. We've always been a hard casual guild, but we've still had our fun progressing through the content. We've come a long way. And although most of the Bebes have moved on from maple, we're still a thriving discord family. I'm grateful for having met them, thank you Maplestory 2 :D
    IGN: Rephi
    Server: NA West
  • BlazilyBlazily
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,170
    My first year on MapleStory 2
    qNWQIfy.jpg
    IGN: Sereina
    Server: NA-East

From CBT2, Mushking Royale, Headstart, the official launch day, to the present day, MapleStory 2 gives me a new type of nostalgia to experience when I used to play its predecessor, MapleStory, years ago. There's a lot of memories to share and it's hard to pick a favourite, but something that stuck out to me including how it completely threw me off was my first time discovering the Dark Stumps in MapleStory 2 -- um...I can definitely tell you my initial reaction was "WHAT?!" In MapleStory, they only walked around doing relatively little damage but shooting LASERS out of their eyes in MapleStory 2? I was so amused by this that I even made a drawing out of it a long while ago.

I look forward to seeing more quirky surprises in the future!
    Sanyiruu
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,545
    Administrator
    Hello! Given the number of entries to the contest, we've decided that everyone at the bare minimum will receive the runner-up prize given the quantity that we set aside!

Thank you for your submissions, we'll have the results by the end of Monday.
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Administrator
    edited 4:07PM October 14, 2019
    Hello Maplers!

Our staff polled in their favorite submissions and stories, and the following have earned the Rustic Mushcabin Name Tag in addition to the 1,111 Red Merets!

NA West
    ○ Tart
    ○ Mood
    ○ Soba

NA East
    ○ MilkyHoney
    ○ Méí
    ○ Sereina

Europe
    ○ Lilyum
    ○ Acestia
    ○ ZanYCherrY

South America
    ○ Nyanne
    ○ Namity
    ○ ShiroTama

Oceania
    ○ Keisol
    ○ Pako
    ○ Rieze

And to everyone else, we'll be sending you all 1,111 Red Merets as well for your awesome stories throughout the year!

Calie of NA West
    Noxen7 of NA West
    Rephi of NA West
    Canuckskiies of NA West
    Lion of NA West
    delulu of NA West
    Rhy of NA West
    GunnerDee of NA West
    Rhapsodii of NA East
    TheDahn of NA East
    rwn of NA East
    Miiyumi of NA East
    Catherin of NA East
    EquiinoX of NA East
    Arlong of NA East
    Read of NA East
    Psychelic of EU
    Hyrro of EU
    Rafit of EU
    Cindecasso of EU
    Jerk of SA
    Sarkmor of SA
    Glautor of SA
    Revenger of OCE
    Silvaglaze of OCE
    Sanzu of OCE
    Discount of OCE
    Uní of OCE
    Furisuku of OCE
    SynderinMusecalPakoClayTheGrayBlobPhantomGirlkitcalieRephiGlautorBlazily
  • SynderinSynderin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 775
    Maple Guide
    #OCEREPRESENT ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    RiezePako
  • kitcaliekitcalie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 655
    edited 5:50PM October 21, 2019
    rewards will be passed out when so I know when to look for them smexy red merets before they disapear? ^.^'
  • BlazilyBlazily
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,170
    Thank you for selecting me as one of your winners and congratulations to the others as well!
  • est94est94
    unknown.png
    my Favorite memory in maplestory 2 was logging in bright early in the morning on my summer vacation playing for endless hours and within those hours at random times these events would pop up where tons of people gather to prepare for this incredible event never know who was going to pop up to get a chance to play! but the best thing for me was seeing my actual real life friends show up and we would compete and have great laughs rather we lost or won , always brings great joy when i think about all the times i've spend playing with friends.

In-game name - except
    Server - NA East
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Administrator
    est94 wrote: »
    unknown.png
    my Favorite memory in maplestory 2 was logging in bright early in the morning on my summer vacation playing for endless hours and within those hours at random times these events would pop up where tons of people gather to prepare for this incredible event never know who was going to pop up to get a chance to play! but the best thing for me was seeing my actual real life friends show up and we would compete and have great laughs rather we lost or won , always brings great joy when i think about all the times i've spend playing with friends.

In-game name - except
    Server - NA East
    Hello friend! This contest has already passed, sorry for the confusion.
  • est94est94
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    est94 wrote: »
    unknown.png

In-game name - except
    Server - NA East
    Hello friend! This contest has already passed, sorry for the confusion.

awh man.. thank you anyway!
This discussion has been closed.