May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Returning player

KissyyKissyy
MapleStory 2 Rep: 435
in General Chat
Hello. I haven't been on here since end of December/beginning of January. That's when there was not much to do at endgame.I want to know what new tips or knowledge I need now with the new content. Currently a Priest II and Lvl 63. Also, I'm surprised how many guilds are rejecting me. I am trying to find people to play with *shrug*

Comments

• ExorineExorine
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 980
    you don't go soliciting for guild membership without specifying the server, jim
  • KissyyKissyy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 435
    Exorine wrote: »
    you don't go soliciting for guild membership without specifying the server, jim

East, jerry
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,510
    edited 1:49AM July 15, 2019
    Kissyy wrote: »
    I want to know what new tips or knowledge I need now with the new content.

Here are some tips:

- get to level 70 (you've probably already done that)

- get yourself some decent level 60 epic pet (if you don't already have one), level 50 accessories (if you don't already have some) and 9 tier 10 gems (if you don't already have some)

- you can turn a blue pet into an epic pet

- pets and accessories with good bonus attributes can be bought on the Black Market

After you've done that do some Guardian of the Seas until you get enouth Gear Score to do some Madrakan Ramparts / Heart to get your GS up further so you can run the raids (use the level 60 accessories to get the GS requiert to enter the dungeon and swap back to your level 50 accessories afterwards if necessary). You've got it easy as undergeared Priests generally don't have as much of an issue finding a party than undergeared damage dealers.