Check out the v16 1st Anniversary Update patch notes!

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45834

Need Help - Quest Aria of the Frozen heart 7/14

RoubachofRoubachof
MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
in General Chat
Hello everyone,

I have a little problem i need to drink the Burning breath to go to the glacial Canyon for a quest but i already used one and didnt work.
Now i dont have any left. In the quest its written i can get another bottle of Burning Breath, "go to Surmany in Crystalfrost wall". But when i go there i dont know what to do ?
Someone know how to make a new one ?

Comments

• CMKyriosCMKyrios
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,185
    Administrator
    Surnuny is located in Tundra Outpost in a little house. I think this is the one you need to go to, to get another Burning Breath.
    WantSumCandy
  • WantSumCandyWantSumCandy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,565
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    Surnuny is located in Tundra Outpost in a little house. I think this is the one you need to go to, to get another Burning Breath.

It is. If your potion runs out or you die with it in use you can head back to Surnuny (at the location 1 map over) to obtain another breath. (he is not in Tundra Outpost for this retrival he is in Crystalfrost Wall)
  • RoubachofRoubachof
    First of all thanks for your answer to both of you

I checked but its not the same name and he is selling weapon if i'm right. The name is Surmany not Surnuny but when i typed in the map world can't find anyone

It is. If your potion runs out or you die with it in use you can head back to Surnuny (at the location 1 map over) to obtain another breath. (he is not in Tundra Outpost for this retrival he is in Crystalfrost Wall)

But how to make an other potion there. Because there is only monster nothing to make potion...
  • WantSumCandyWantSumCandy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,565
    Roubachof wrote: »

I checked but its not the same name and he is selling weapon if i'm right. The name is Surmany not Surnuny but when i typed in the map world can't find anyone

But how to make an other potion there. Because there is only monster nothing to make potion...

He will just hand you a duplicate. to ensure you complete the quest activate the potion before entering the hidden zone
  • RoubachofRoubachof
    Roubachof wrote: »

He will just hand you a duplicate. to ensure you complete the quest activate the potion before entering the hidden zone

I'm sorry i might be stupid but when i go there nothing happen i can kill all the mob or whatever i dont have any bottle of Burning Breath