Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

What class will you start with?

TekNerdTekNerd
MapleStory 2 Rep: 765
in General Chat
What are you guys interested in trying? For me I'm probably going to go Knight or Priest but I might change my mind! (。^‿^。)

Bonus Question: What other ideas for classes do you have? I'm interested in seeing more pirate classes! (´∀`)
PaperChimneyJuyaSelfishKINGNatsukashiiZifiRielysian
  1. What class will you main/try first?148 votes
    1. Knight
       14% (21 votes)
    2. Berserker
       10% (15 votes)
    3. Wizard
       15% (22 votes)
    4. Priest
       22% (32 votes)
    5. Ranger
       11% (16 votes)
    6. Heavy Gunner
       4% (6 votes)
    7. Thief
       16% (23 votes)
    8. Assassin
       9% (13 votes)

Comments

• CuraiHotaruCuraiHotaru
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 615
    Been thinking about either ranger or knight, those are always my go to class. I prefer knight, but I have no idea if he's a support/tank/offtank, so gotta wait until we get into the game to test it out :P
    PaperChimney
  • SourCreamSourCream
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,785
    I'm probably going to start Berserker but I may go Thief if it tempts me enough. I don't know much about MS2 but a class that's centered around spears or knuckles I would gladly play in a heartbeat.
  • PauPau
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 850
    Gotta start with the magicky classes as always and move on from there, personally find them hella fun even if they don't get to be the top cheese DPS in endgame sometimes.
  • KargoKargo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,165
    Either Beserker or Thief!
  • TekNerdTekNerd
    SourCream wrote: »
    I'm probably going to start Berserker but I may go Thief if it tempts me enough. I don't know much about MS2 but a class that's centered around spears or knuckles I would gladly play in a heartbeat.

I know that there is a brawler class but it wont be a while till we get it most likely.
  • FlorentiusFlorentius
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,115
    Right now I am leaning towards priest but to be honest.. I don't know much about the classes yet.

So I'm probably gonna take that upcoming class test into consideration to decide.
  • liszbethliszbeth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 895
    I thought being a priest might be fun to start with! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    PaperChimney
  • PaperChimneyPaperChimney
    That's a tricky one for me. I've been looking at ayumilove's Maplestory 2 guide and looking at the info for each class. I prefer to play a support class but, with high mobility however, I also like to battle in close quarters and also support. It's one of the reasons why I enjoyed Battle Mage so much on GMS but, since this isn't GMS I'll either have to go with Wizard or Striker. It's really tough to decide though! >,<
    TekNerd
    liszbeth wrote: »
    I thought being a priest might be fun to start with! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I always, ALWAYS thought Priests were underrated on GMS back in the early days! Go Priests! ╰(▔∀▔)╯
    Been thinking about either ranger or knight, those are always my go to class. I prefer knight, but I have no idea if he's a support/tank/offtank, so gotta wait until we get into the game to test it out :P

From what I can know, you can go to Ayumilove's Website, it's a directory for all things Maple, including Maplestory 2! I highly recommend taking a peak there to get a good understanding of some of the classes on Maplestory 2. There's also YouTube so...yeah! :D
  • PraeytorPraeytor
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,715
    Knight all the way. #TANKNATION
    TekNerd
  • ZoccqZoccq
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,100
    edited 4:05AM April 19, 2018
    I'm absolutely going for Ranger - because everyone needs Sharp Eyes to increase their crit rate!

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
  • JelledotJelledot
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,305
    Probably Assassin or Thief. Both sound nice.
  • FloofykinsFloofykins
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 570
    I'm planing to take priest, your lives shall be in my hands muahahahahaaaaa >=3
  • FlamingRFlamingR
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    I have a fetish for fire mages, will always be my first choice haha
  • ChibiNatureChibiNature
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,655
    Will be starting with berserker, but would love to see a summoner class
  • vEvergardenvEvergarden
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 855
    Berk till they add Rune blader.
  • TseneTsene
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,485
    Very likely a priest. Bishop has always been my main in MS1, and l need to take care of @Reticence :P
    Reticence
  • TekNerdTekNerd
    So many priests! But I can't blame anyone for it, they're such a fun looking class. (´∀`)
  • KellsKells
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    Thief all da way