Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

Community Manager Kyrios Intro

CMKyriosCMKyrios
MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,545
Administrator
edited 12:37PM April 3, 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Maplers!

My name is Kyrios, and I’m excited to serve as MapleStory 2’s community manager from today onwards!

As some of you might have already caught on, prior to this I was a content creator for MapleStory 2. I spent a lot of time learning production when it came to streaming but prior to all of this I worked in Trust & Safety for an online gaming platform called Twitch.

The name Kyrios has many meanings, but the only one from all of them that resonates with me is teacher. I’m hoping that I can continue working hard as I did before to educate players new and old about the game while carrying out my responsibilities as the Community Manager.

My biggest goal is for my involvement in the MapleStory 2 project to help bridge the communication line between players and the team here at Nexon.

Please give me a brief adjustment period while I acclimate to the environment here. I look forward to working with you all to help shape our beloved game into a better one each month.

I know many of you have great expectations from me, so help me out by regularly providing your input on the game on any of our feedback channels. Whether it’s here on the official forums, our Discord, on the Reddit, through Twitter, or otherwise – all feedback is valuable, regardless if it’s critical or praise. Let us know what we’re doing well and what can use improvement. I will be certain to read it all day in and day out. And as always, if you’re ever unsure of anything, our VFM team is always ready to help.

Thank you for all of your support before and moving forward. I’ll see you all soon on the next MapleStory 2 livestream!

Cheers,
[CM]Kyrios

P.S. - Here are a few things about me!

Favorite NPC: Veliche
nzT0xE5.png
Something about that look in her eyes...

Favorite Feature: Music
5wSiPAm.png
Probably one of the first things that caught my attention the first time I played this game... "I recognize that song!"

Favorite Class: ... Knight!
6QHzhWG.png
"It was lag." - Famous last words shortly before being kicked from the public raid party.

Favorite Animal: Shima-Enaga
WZKBjpN.png
These are genuinely the best winged snowballs in existence.

Favorite Anime: Haikyuu!
TfgeHY4.png
I loved volleyball growing up. I love anime too. This was the perfect show to me. Excited for season four!
VaelShángsupermikyArurauneMochaLattecocogummiebearrMaloyNahoPunsyMcgee

Comments

• supermikysupermiky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,945
    Maple Guide
    It is a pleasure to finally meet you as a Community Manager, Mr Kyrios. Please teach me very well!

I also hope that you will manage to give an promising future to Maplestory 2. But no matter where this game will go, I will still follow you anywhere.
    CMKyrios
  • FaelightFaelight
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,925
    I love making music in this game! Maybe we should start a band!

Looking forward in everything you do Kyrios!
    CMKyriosMaloy
  • agelessageless
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    This is fantastic news! I hope they are treating you well! I'm looking forward to the next livestream. :D
  • ShángSháng
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,555
    Forum Moderator
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo.

- Shang
    CMKyrios
  • VaelVael
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,560
    Maple Guide
    ok but next Project New Leaf blogpost when?

(In all seriousness, looking forward to seeing how you handle the job, congrats!)
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,450
    Forum Moderator
    Definitely agree with the music part. Welcome aboard, skipper!
    CMKyriosMaloy
  • MochaLatteMochaLatte
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,475
    Happy to have you!
    CMKyrios
  • DarkGladxxDarkGladxx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 455
    I don't really care
  • EpiclolEpiclol
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 870
    @DarkGladxx Then why did you write that anyways?
    cocogummiebearr
  • SemitronSemitron
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 100
    It's a pleasure to meet you Kyrious! I hope you'll bring maplestory 2 many great years of good content and memories!
  • cocogummiebearrcocogummiebearr
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 870
    hi hi !! glad your are setting down !! looking forward to your next stream UWU
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Administrator
    edited 4:14PM April 3, 2019
    ageless wrote: »
    This is fantastic news! I hope they are treating you well! I'm looking forward to the next livestream. :D
    They're fantastic here. Couldn't ask for better colleagues. Hopefully it should be soon!

Vael wrote: »
    ok but next Project New Leaf blogpost when?

(In all seriousness, looking forward to seeing how you handle the job, congrats!)
    I'm seriously excited to be the one to convey Project New Leaf (PNL) moving forward and everything beyond it. Hopefully I do well.

Semitron wrote: »
    It's a pleasure to meet you Kyrious! I hope you'll bring maplestory 2 many great years of good content and memories!
    Likewise. I'm hoping for the best as well!

hi hi !! glad your are setting down !! looking forward to your next stream UWU
    Good to see you! It's very hectic at the moment but once the dust settles it should be smooth sailing (I hope).
  • AochieAochie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,850
    Is that Saintone? :3
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Administrator
    Aochie wrote: »
    Is that Saintone? :3

tenor.gif
    Aochiecocogummiebearr
  • SylqtSylqt
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,305
    edited 10:31PM April 3, 2019
    tenor.gif

Love your streams \o/
  • rizariza
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,745
    edited 1:21AM April 4, 2019
    vgPk1Yg.gif
    Welcome senpai to our amazing community hope you enjoy your time as CM
    If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask the greatest mapler to ever exist "RIZA SAIKA!!!!!"
    And best model to use with our community is being yourself that is the greatest of all ;)[img][/img]
  • MaloyMaloy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,290
    edited 7:04PM April 4, 2019
    Welcome to the CM family. Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to the table, and already seen you responding to things on the Discord.

EDIT:
    Also "Favourite Feature: Music".
    Thrilled to hear it.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 950
    You have big shoes to fill.