Check out the patch notes for the v19 Winter Mischief update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55464/winter-mischief-v19

Chilly Round Chain Glasses, change them back pls

CrystamiCrystami
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,100
edited 4:06PM February 28, 2019 in Suggestions and Feedback
mjJq4XT.png
Who else regrets buying these now? They ruined them, I wish they'd be changed back.
JicuArieekiwiruecocogummiebearrRyyyArurauneWTB

Comments

• JicuJicu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 470
    Please be changed back. There was no indication that the glasses were 'bugged' and not showing 'correctly'. If the coin shop preview showed what it looks like currently after patch I would not have bought them . _ . The glare is terrible.
    ArieeCrystamicocogummiebearr
  • CrystamiCrystami
  • ArieeAriee
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 560
    I hope they fix this!
    cocogummiebearrCrystami
  • cocogummiebearrcocogummiebearr
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 870
    yes please, I spend real life money coins on them. When i bought them they weren't t there. IF this was a real life OBJECT , they would have to issue refund since it dose not match the advertisement :( rip my coin...
    ArieeCrystami
  • shonriishonrii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,055
  • PeepPeep
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,055
    This is a pic taken recently from the Korean servers.

fPgGX40.jpg

It's a little hard for me to tell if these are the same but it seems there may be a way to disable the glare? I'm not sure.

I agree it should be changed back or at the very least add a different variant like the one shown in this image.
    cocogummiebearrArurauneArieeCrystami
  • Cherrycake4Cherrycake4
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,245
    Maple Guide
    Peep wrote: »
    This is a pic taken recently from the Korean servers.

fPgGX40.jpg

It's a little hard for me to tell if these are the same but it seems there may be a way to disable the glare? I'm not sure.

I agree it should be changed back or at the very least add a different variant like the one shown in this image.

Heya!

It seems that those are different glasses than the Chilly Round Chain ones. If you look on the sides of the image you posted, the glasses don't have the chains attached. I think those are actually the 'Round Glasses' that haven't been released in GMS2 yet.
    Crystami
  • WTBWTB
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 900
    Agreed. Would have never bought the glasses if they had such a grey ugly glare across them in the first place. :/
    Crystami
  • CrystamiCrystami
    I honestly wouldn’t even mind the glare if it was only the bit at the top. But the part that just goes acrossed the glasses is just hodious. It looks so so bad.
  • CrystamiCrystami
  • PeepPeep
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,055
    Well they're changing it peeps.

"Chilly Round Chain Glasses Fix

While this wasn’t direct feedback for Project New Leaf, we’ve noticed players discussing that the Chilly Round Chain Glasses from our Style Crate “added’ a new reflective effect on the lens after the February 28th update, which many of you found unappealing compared to the fully transparent lenses. As such, we will be reverting the look of this item to feature fully transparent lenses again on March 28th."
    ArieeCrystami
  • SparkleeSparklee
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,330
    Forum Moderator
    TYYYYYYYYYYYYY NEXON!
    Your decision to revert the glasses back to their original state is the best thing! :D
    CrystamiAriee