Please read this notice regarding the Crystal Ore shop >> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45351/regarding-the-crystal-ore-shop

What clothes is the soulbinder wearing in the art?

CaptanCrunchCaptanCrunch
Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
in General Chat
Does anyone know if this is an actual outfit in the game? If so what are they? Thanks! [img][/img]C7OPwvG.png

Comments

• AyumíAyumí
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 855
    Seeing the hair came out not too long ago and I think a month after the class came out or more, I will assume that outfit isn't out yet.
  • KitsunemitsuKitsunemitsu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 710
    231337b8a63b453b0facb2f4cab7a8e5.png

it's the ritualistic rune outfit. its gear that u can make into a costume with glamour anvils.
    OneConfusedMilletianCaptanCrunch
  • CalindelCalindel
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,510
    As always for several installments of $49.99 it can be yours. Just spend a week or two's paycheck on random cosmetics to dismantle for a whopping 1 exchange medal each until you can afford an glamour anvil.

Or better yet, take that money and spend it on a game that hasnt lost over 50% of their player base every month for 4 straight months, you will thank me later.
  • CaptanCrunchCaptanCrunch
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300

it's the ritualistic rune outfit. its gear that u can make into a costume with glamour anvils.

im a newb idk how to get that :(
  • FableChaosFableChaos
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 660

im a newb idk how to get that :(

I believe you can get them from dungeons! If I'm remembering correctly, they should drop from dungeons such as Illusory Pyramid and others around the same level
  • CryotronCryotron
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,935
    Just keep in mind...

... glamour anvils are as expensive as the Black Mage's balls.