Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17
Closed

I'm from 2024

AsukuraAsukura
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,460
in General Chat
And Maplestory 2 still sucks.
Jazipc

Comments

• OriaOria
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    Oh, how do you like the new Maple game that's a Beat-em-up? I heard they even included the old Maple TCG in the game too, but the booster packs are merets only. Is that true?
  • PinkFoxxyPinkFoxxy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,090
    maplestory 2 doesnt even suck, idk why yall keep saying that

and also, if you really took time to create this thread and thought it was clever, 1. its not, and 2. you really must have no life
  • DefraglifeDefraglife
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,605
    edited 12:30AM January 19, 2019
    PinkFoxxy wrote: »

and also, if you really took time to create this thread and thought it was clever, 1. its not, and 2. you really must have no life

I would agree. It doesn't suck it is just in its earliest phase where kinks need to be ironed out. I actually enjoy the game a lot on my alts (hoping my main striker comes soon ). People are giving up on it waaaaay too early. Just take a break from it if it makes your blood boil that much.
    Stellaeora
  • LazyBoyQuanLazyBoyQuan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    Well, considering how much you'd dislike this game, it's a bit surprising that you'd stick up-to-date with it. It's like MS2 has a grasp on you like it's your sun, and despite the fact you are desperately trying to go away, your life is still revolving around it even after 5 years.
  • PinkFoxxyPinkFoxxy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,090
    Well, considering how much you'd dislike this game, it's a bit surprising that you'd stick up-to-date with it. It's like MS2 has a grasp on you like it's your sun, and despite the fact you are desperately trying to go away, your life is still revolving around it even after 5 years.

for real, 90% of these heaux that be up on here complaining talking about "i quit" log right back on afterwards.
    this same one right here posted a whole essay on why he hated ms2 months ago, and here he is back, actin a fool

GET A LIFE PERIODT
  • CryotronCryotron
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,935
    Out of better things you could think of...

... is this the best you can do, OP?
  • WaterfulWaterful
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 810
    Who bought Nexon ?
  • AsukuraAsukura
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,460

It took 5minutes. Congrats, you're a minority, like the people who think SAO is good.
  • WiLBoYWiLBoY
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,560
    Asukura wrote: »

It took 5minutes. Congrats, you're a minority, like the people who think SAO is good.

It took you 5 minutes to make this thread? Holy

Can you imagine hating on a game and going to the forums and still posting. Man, I don't even go visit forums of games I don't play
  • KiymoriKiymori
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,205
    Asukura wrote: »
    And Maplestory 2 still sucks.

I am surprised it's still up and running in 2024, guess it's not as bad as some have made it out to be.
This discussion has been closed.