Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974
Closed

How many devs blogs are needed before u guys quit?

WallSeriesWallSeries
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,470
edited 10:27AM January 18, 2019 in General Chat
im just waiting to see more blogs on this 3 months project and might as well quit if its full of bullshit, what about u guys, how many more blogs are u willing to wait before u quit?
  1. # of blogs13 votes
    1. 1-5
       62% (8 votes)
    2. 6-10
       8% (1 vote)
    3. 11-???
       31% (4 votes)

Comments

• MousekinMousekin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    I play purely for the social aspect, so the rng and grinding don't get to me as much as it probably gets to other people. That being said, I'll probably wait until their next 'major update' (June? ish?) to see where the game heads from there. GMS2 is apparently behind on the updates, and so long as some of the things get fixed in the meantime, I'm willing to be lenient with them... for now, anyway.
  • CryotronCryotron
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,935
    edited 7:07AM January 18, 2019
    I'm giving them a year (this year) to evaluate their overall improvement with the game and see for the results myself. After Global Launch, they seem like they're willing to do a lot to improve the game even though majority of us don't really agree with their decisions such as the overall loot nerf.

I guess the Sky Fortress isn't all that bad. At least I get free frags and crystals from it... weekly... Hopefully they do a lot of things to improve the game and make the game not too sparse with different types of players. Right now, I'm taking a break from dungeons as it is getting kind of... old now. xD
    Peep
  • VisualFxxVisualFxx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
    I already quit and the fact that anyone is willing to keep waiting is a shame lol. If you've ever played MS1 you know where this is going. Every update/blog is going to say the same old BS over and over. We're listening! Be patient! We're working on it! It should just say we're still taking advantage of brain dead apes and taking their money so just keep holding on while we try to make a bit more!
    WilBoySuckSecretive
  • WiLBoYWiLBoY
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,560
    VisualFxx wrote: »
    I already quit and the fact that anyone is willing to keep waiting is a shame lol. If you've ever played MS1 you know where this is going. Every update/blog is going to say the same old BS over and over. We're listening! Be patient! We're working on it! It should just say we're still taking advantage of brain dead apes and taking their money so just keep holding on while we try to make a bit more!

You must love ms2. Who quits and still posts on the forums so actively
    KiymoriAnura_
  • GanonGamer34GanonGamer34
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 730
    I'm giving the game a chance. It's only been out for a couple of months in our region, and there's still plenty of room for improvement. Just gonna keep being patient like I always have and see what the devs will do for us in the upcoming months to come.
    PeepAnura_
  • SoamiSoami
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    Can you idiots just quit already?
    StellaeoraKiymori
  • CookiesyayCookiesyay
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,855
    I'm sticking around no matter what cause I still enjoy the game
    KiymoriAnura_
  • KiymoriKiymori
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,250
    WallSeries wrote: »
    im just waiting to see more blogs on this 3 months project and might as well quit if its full of bullshit, what about u guys, how many more blogs are u willing to wait before u quit?

Ill quit when I am bored or the game shuts down like every other game I have played.
  • PeepPeep
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,045
    edited 10:35PM January 19, 2019
    Blog doesn't determine whether or not I quit. I feel like a lot of people that have come to this game are playing their first MMO game. No MMO is perfect on release or even months after release. A lot of the good MMOs today that people mention like FF14, GW2 etc all were hot garbage when they released. They had a lot of issues also and it took months and months up to a year before they managed to address them. Now they've been out for years and they're very good due to polish and heaps of content releases.

The timeline was a good sign. At least we know when to expect things and all the things they listed are things that should be addressed. I don't think I'll quit unless Nexon pulls the p2w card on us.
    Anura_
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,450
    Forum Moderator
    I've been seeing an increase of threads like these.

If you disagree with the direction taken by the developers, either constructively provide feedback they can work with or distance yourself from it altogether. What you don't do, is create threads to taunt the community or the developers.

Thread locked.
    Anura_
This discussion has been closed.