During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

When your players leave you for Tree of Savior

CalindelCalindel
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,510
in General Chat
Its such a meme, everyday i see more and more maplers coming to Tree of Savior.

The "re: build" mega-update is in absolute flames, the servers are like a power point slide show, they gutted 3/4th of the classes, and still people would rather go take their chances there then continue with this RNG nonsense.

Last one I saw was Owntrolf, its just funny. The fact that people jump ship for a 3 yr old game with an average player base of 1k should tell you all you need to know about the actual state of this game.

Comments

• KiymoriKiymori
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,205
    Calindel wrote: »
    Its such a meme, everyday i see more and more maplers coming to Tree of Savior.

The "re: build" mega-update is in absolute flames, the servers are like a power point slide show, they gutted 3/4th of the classes, and still people would rather go take their chances there then continue with this RNG nonsense.

Last one I saw was Owntrolf, its just funny. The fact that people jump ship for a 3 yr old game with an average player base of 1k should tell you all you need to know about the actual state of this game.

Ok.
  • VisualFxxVisualFxx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
    They barely even hit 2.6k on Steam today lolololol. People still try to defend this like it has life left. This blog is going to severely make or break the rest of the community. 100% by March if they don't shape up quick will be at under 1.5k everyone just talks trash to me and acts like I'm crazy but numbers don't lie. Even if it is only Steam people from Launcher quit for the same reasons. Let's say launcher has triple the numbers that means total game is still under 10k players INCLUDING bots.
    XXPriestXX44FrostZz
  • OwntrolfOwntrolf
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,485
    Im a fairly old player anyways
    4353ff391c.png
    aylumos
  • DefraglifeDefraglife
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,605
    They too busy trying to feed us sales. We are all waiting for news and updates not to see nexons greedy money eyes " $___$ " lol. Seen the sale update and lost my mind this morning lol
  • EternalxEternalx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,895
    Imagine having all the great suggestions from the community (cough RE Fairfaight) and completely ignoring them.
  • ÄrtÄrt
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,380

Eternalx wrote: »
    Imagine having all the great suggestions from the community (cough RE Fairfaight) and completely ignoring them.

They fixed lags on world bosses by making people not bother with them, it was brilliant. Now you can enjoy nice and smooth 30 min fight together with 2 other people that are on that map !