Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Let's Talk About Music

Comments

• JediJamsJediJams
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,885
    Favorite song - Cold Cold Cold by Cage the Elephant (right now but it changes often LOL)
    Favorite artist - Imagine Dragons
    Use to play drums in 5th grade... currently trying to learn guitar but school is really getting in the way :(
    Also your poll choices are quite limited, no rock or heavy metal or rap?
    Anyways I mostly listen to Alternative Rock (ALT Rock) but I'm ok with all music as long as it isn't filled with too many synthetic sounds.

@TheChaosLegend

Bruh just keep the guitar by your side all the time and play whenever you are bored. Right when you're about to log into MS2 forums, say "never mind, time to play guitar" LOL even 5 min a day will get you going real quick. For real just do it, you won't regret it.
    TheChaosLegend
  • GooeyGooey
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,110
    Favourite song at the moment: Us by James Bay
    Favourite artist: Kodaline maybe.. it's hard to choose a favourite
    I play the piano and guitar and used to play the clarinet in school for like 7 years cause I was a band geek :3
  • AtlasAtlas
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,330
    even though i listen to a lot of pop/kpop, my favorite genre is actually jazz! i love music with jazz vibes in them.
    also, i've been trying to learn how to play a bit of the piano.. just because it's easy to get started. would love to learn how to play the drums or guitar, though!
  • afkafk
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,795
    i mainly listen to electronic or alt rock
  • KiraniaKirania
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,075
    I know my answers immediately
    Favorite song: Human (Armin Van Buuren Club Remix) by: The Killers
    Favorite Band/Group: Galantis- an EDM (Electronic Dance Music) group
    Favorite Genre: this one was a bit harder, it is either EDM or 80's/Classic Rock
  • HanyelHanyel
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 970
    I honestly love every kind of music, from metal to hip-hop and opera. Maybe excluding disco polo. If you don't know what it is, please, don't gogle it. You are warned.

Lately I've been listening to good ol' Ronan Hardiman's album Lord of the Dance and Lady Gaga's cover of Your Song by Elton John.
    I EXTREMELY recommend Mating Ritual. It is pretty unknown band, but their music is really good.
  • specialagent5specialagent5
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,470
    Very difficult questions! Hard to decide! :D
    What's your favorite song at the moment? will probably have to go with Babooshka by Kate Bush since it's always stuck in my head!
    Any artist you extremely enjoy right now?
    Yes! Missy Elliot (as always), Azealia Banks.

Been listening a lot lately to Jimi Hendrix and Iggy Pop.

Also, i used to play on a flute, went to a conservatory for 4 years. Sadly i had to quit ):
  • JelledotJelledot
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,305
    I listen to all kinds of music but lately it's been a lot of Initial D.
  • BromoBromo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,875
    Update: I HAVE A CONCERT TO PERFORM ON TUESDAY! SO HAPPY
  • PandyBearPandyBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,515
    I love Kpop, Jazz for when im drawing (holy balls its so relaxing) and Jpop is nice too. Pop music in general is something I really enjoy for when im running. But I prefer quieter music for when im drawing or relaxing
  • AlexandAlexand
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,760
    Bromo wrote: »
    I will start it off by answering my own questions!

Favorite song at the moment: Ozuna ft Cardi B - La Modelo
    Favorite artist : Beyonce
    Yes i'm aware both my answers are very mainstream!

They may be mainstream but those are real good choices~~~~~

For me, my favorite song at the moment is Lip Hip by HyunA (yep is Kpop)
    My favorite artist is also the queen B!
    But I also love ariana, lady gaga, cardi B, etc

As for k-pop I love BTS, NCT, Monsta X, Twice, Blackpink, etc
    Bromo
  • BromoBromo
    Alexand wrote: »

@Alexand I LIKE YOU!!! WE HAVE ALOT IN COMMON MUSICALLY I REALLY HOPE I MEET YOU IN GAME
    Alexand
  • SourcedeauSourcedeau
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,640
    edited 2:01PM April 19, 2018
    I mostly listen to meme music or shitty flutes remix. Pretty hard to explain to guys who don't know the internet well sadly.
  • AlexandAlexand
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,760
    Alexand wrote: »

@Alexand I LIKE YOU!!! WE HAVE ALOT IN COMMON MUSICALLY I REALLY HOPE I MEET YOU IN GAME

@Bromo AYEEEEEEEEEE (~˘▾˘)~ ~(˘▾˘~) (~˘▾˘)~ ~(˘▾˘~) I AM SO HYPE RN~~~~~~~~
  • VixetteVixette
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 860
    edited 2:11PM April 19, 2018
    ooo it's really difficult to pick a single favorite song at the moment because i'm into soso many, but i'd say Season 2 Episode 3 by Glass
    Animals.
    i enjoy practically any genre, but some of my most cherished are lofi hip hop, indie, k-pop, and chill.
    aaaa i have tons of artists i love but a few are Glass Animals, BTS, LOONA, Marian Hill, dodie, Alt-J, Gorillaz, Daughter, ODESZA, Caravan
    Palace, Woodes, Shallou... ohboy, i have wwwway too many favorites, i'll never be able to stop LOL~
    oh, and i play quite a few instruments including piano, viola, and ukulele. ♡
    Bromo
  • BromoBromo
    Vixette wrote: »
    ooo it's really difficult to pick a single favorite song at the moment because i'm into soso many, but i'd say Season 2 Episode 3 by
    Glass Animals.
    i enjoy practically any genre, but some of my most cherished are lofi hip hop, indie, k-pop, and chill.
    aaaa i have tons of artists i love but a few are Glass Animals, BTS, LOONA, Marian Hill, dodie, Alt-J, Gorillaz, Daughter, ODESZA, Caravan Palace, Woodes, Shallou... ohboy, i have wwwway too many favorites, i'll never be able to stop LOL~

YESSSS FOR MUSIC VARIETY! I love it
    Vixette
  • VixetteVixette
    edited 2:20PM April 19, 2018
    Vixette wrote: »
    ooo it's really difficult to pick a single favorite song at the moment because i'm into soso many, but i'd say Season 2 Episode 3 by
    Glass Animals.
    aaaa i have tons of artists i love but a few are Glass Animals, BTS, LOONA, Marian Hill, dodie, Alt-J, Gorillaz, Daughter, ODESZA, Caravan Palace, Woodes, Shallou... ohboy, i have wwwway too many favorites, i'll never be able to stop LOL~

YESSSS FOR MUSIC VARIETY! I love it

@Bromo YESYES, all music is so GREAT in its own aspect i can't get enough !!!! i've been interested in learning guitar for a few years now and plan on beginning soon; and of course, Beyonce will always be the queen. ❤
  • BromoBromo
    @Vixette YASSS FOR QUEEN BEY!
    And omg I wanna learn piano but I’m intimidated by all the keys!! Is it hard?
  • VixetteVixette
    @Bromo BOWS DOWN!!!!!
    awh, that's definitely understandable !! i actually wanted to learn guitar when i was rreeally young (at 8 years old LOL), but my mom insisted that i learn piano first, so that's how i got involved with it.
    it's REALLY not that hard in my opinion, and since you're already knowledgeable in playing instruments, i think with practice it'll be really enjoyable for you to learn ! i wouldn't stress ♡
    trust me, you won't regret it; it's always fascinating being able to learn practically any song that you desire. I'M A BIG FAN OF IT~
  • BromoBromo
    edited 2:37PM April 19, 2018
    @Vixette I’m definitely going to try one day! I love how soothing the piano sounds
    Vixette