Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

RE: Mannequin Exploit

Comments

  • WiLBoYWiLBoY
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,560
    Posts: 373
    Member
    Monspiet31 wrote: »
    WiLBoY wrote: »
    Monspiet31 wrote: »
    I´ve been really bored about RNG and dont like the fact that you NEED to buy a cpap run to get your legendary to only then be able and accepted to do your own clears. But... still playing. And now this. For me there are only 2 ways: PERMA ban the cheaters or, to be ''gentle'', delete all legendary weaps, gear and onyx. These are the only ways Nexon can be fair with the community. If Nexon do nothing is literally the same as saying they give a sh** about us and the effort we put into the game. I´m brazilian, the same thing happened in SA server. Taking advantage in the leaves, sorry about the bad english

    That's what happens when you buy runs or get carried. You want people to run your character for you every week?

    Not every week. But i never saw or heard about a cpap party that has a murpa weap and it is not a sold run. I still have a murpa weap. So, the only way is... buy the carry. I understand why this happens and understand the other side, but, for me, its just a bad system. Anyway, the next update will put a solo dg that gives weap frag, so lets see. And dude, that part of my post isnt really what matter here, just ignore if you dont agree and lets argue about the big problem here

    No you are right. Players that abused this need to be severely punished as this is a pretty big exploit.
  • FeifeiDuFeifeiDu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,060
    Posts: 75
    Member
    edited 10:00AM January 8, 2019
    One of my friend actually did this, and he said he doesn’t care because he spend fair amount of money in this game, and there’s no way that Nexon will perm ban him because they will lose a loyal customer. Which I think it’s true. I’m not gunna quit if they don’t perm ban but I don’t think I will be spending any money in this game anymore knowing people always cheat and they can get away.
    Esfer
  • JSLJSL
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    Posts: 6
    Member
    i guess the only way to progress in this game is finding exploit... :/
  • HaliHali
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,875
    Posts: 79
    Member
    I mean you aren't completely wrong, but it is business suicide atm to perma ban all the people who did it.
  • VisualFxxVisualFxx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
    Posts: 111
    Member
    edited 11:05AM January 8, 2019
    Hali wrote: »
    I mean you aren't completely wrong, but it is business suicide atm to perma ban all the people who did it.

    You know people say THAT but it makes no damn sense, the amount of players that will just walk out of this game if nothing is done is much higher than the amount of exploiters banned. Obviously I don't have a pie chart with the numbers but who the hell would stay around in a game that the dev's literally ALLOW exploits/botting without any punishment? At the very least they need to strip the character of ALL items and mesos. Simply because this has been abused since headstart (or whenever mannequins were available) which means their entire inventory has been boosted since the beginning, which in turn means being able to take advantage of everyone left behind in terms of selling runs/finding higher tier items first due to being able to run dungs/raids way ahead of everyone. If you decide you would stay with such a company than I mean hey your choice afterall, me I wouldnt be caught dead in a game that is THIS blatantly going to slap the rest of the community in the face. It's like we know we fucked up and haven't been doing much in terms of what you guys ask for, but NOW we're also going to let these guys keep their stuff and not lose their accounts because why not :D :D. I feel like they'll win back peoples trust who are on the fence about quitting if they DO ban them. Right now let's be 100% honest for once please most people are either thinking of quitting or looking for a reason that finally pushes them over, and for me THIS is it. I've been dealing with bots/hackers/DD no clip for leaderboards, Simian sea clip for leaderboards, tera spring for leaderboards, I've just dealt with all that and trusted EVENTUALLY it'll get worked on, just like MS1 somethings just took forever before they got it semi-ok. But just allowing players to stay ahead after they abused the system to this extent, (I mean this is weeks of grinding for items to +1-15) especially for legendary items considering the cost to upgrade and the amount of duplicates.) So it's not like they just small time exploited here. They literally shaved off weeks of weekly caps to boost their weapons faster using alts. This is one of those things that you HAVE to ban them, if this exploit was only abused recently and just happened than you could get away with a 3 day and just stripping some items off, but since its been in full effect since the start there isn't much way you can punish them without taking it ALL away.
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,450
    Posts: 542
    Forum Moderator
    The exploit is being investigated now. There is nothing we can currently do to influence that investigation so I suggest you all take a seat and wait for a reply. No point in flinging bananas at each other hoping for something to stick.
    SnowyBug
  • KiymoriKiymori
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,250
    Posts: 335
    Member
    edited 12:28PM January 8, 2019
    FeifeiDu wrote: »
    I don’t even bother reading your long stupid reply anymore lol stfu and go do something useful lol

    Doesn't make a difference to me, you not replying it is just the typical cop out excuse most people use when they realize they are in the wrong and rather than demonstrate maturity and simply apologize, they become hostile and play off the situation.

    it's ok though, you claim to have not to have read my reply and were able to somehow magically assess that it was stupid. With all due respect, if you are going to to just state someones response to something is stupid without evidence and not having even read it yourself(according to you), I think that is a stupid thing to do.

    So let me partially quote myself and the Mod.
    Kiymori wrote: »
    go cry in a corner like the rest of the whiners while daddy Nexon takes care of those cheaters.
    Olujiwan wrote: »
    The exploit is being investigated now. There is nothing we can currently do to influence that investigation so I suggest you all take a seat and wait for a reply. No point in flinging bananas at each other hoping for something to stick.

    You're welcome Fei please move along.
    VisualFxx wrote: »
    You know people say THAT but it makes no damn sense, the amount of players that will just walk out of this game if nothing is done is much higher than the amount of exploiters banned. Obviously I don't have a pie chart with the numbers but who the hell would stay around in a game that the dev's literally ALLOW exploits/botting without any punishment?

    That's odd, there are still lots of players running around even with all the current exploits and bots......However I guess that depends on your definition of 'lots.
  • CookiesyayCookiesyay
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,855
    Posts: 127
    Member
    Perm ban is ways too harsh our game is already dying we can't afford to lose more

    15-30 day ban and removal of the weapon should be just fine
  • BaronLövatBaronLövat
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,820
    Posts: 141
    Member
    The MOD was aiming that at everyone including you, don't be that moron who tries to use a MOD post as ammunition Kiymori, especially given the MOD's post says literally nothing other than "stop fighting" and "wait for them to make a decision" even if poorly wrote.
    FeifeiDu
  • KiymoriKiymori
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,250
    Posts: 335
    Member
    edited 12:48PM January 8, 2019
    The MOD was aiming that at everyone including you, don't be that moron who tries to use a MOD post as ammunition Kiymori, especially given the MOD's post says literally nothing other than "stop fighting" and "wait for them to make a decision" even if poorly wrote.

    I'm not using it as ammunition, I am AGREEING with the mod. As that was my point to Fei in a previous thread(Has Legendary in the Title), and he has come over to this thread being hostile. It's not my fault if I make my case and the person responding to it doesn't have an answer or disagrees with it. It's like the post you made towards me and I responded to each part of it, i'm still waiting to see if later on in THIS thread i'm going to be called 'inflammatory',trolling or if that will be dropped, I am now genuinely curious.

    Actually to add, Fei is the one seemingly trying to hunt me down in 3 threads total now over the post I made towards him/her. So i'm not going to be held responsible for 'banana flinging' at this point lol.
  • FeifeiDuFeifeiDu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,060
    Posts: 75
    Member
    Kiymori wrote: »
    FeifeiDu wrote: »
    I don’t even bother reading your long stupid reply anymore lol stfu and go do something useful lol

    Doesn't make a difference to me, you not replying it is just the typical cop out excuse most people use when they realize they are in the wrong and rather than demonstrate maturity and simply apologize, they become hostile and play off the situation.

    it's ok though, you claim to have not to have read my reply and were able to somehow magically assess that it was stupid. With all due respect, if you are going to to just state someones response to something is stupid without evidence and not having even read it yourself(according to you), I think that is a stupid thing to do.

    So let me partially quote myself and the Mod.
    Kiymori wrote: »
    go cry in a corner like the rest of the whiners while daddy Nexon takes care of those cheaters.
    Olujiwan wrote: »
    The exploit is being investigated now. There is nothing we can currently do to influence that investigation so I suggest you all take a seat and wait for a reply. No point in flinging bananas at each other hoping for something to stick.

    You're welcome Fei please move along.
    VisualFxx wrote: »
    You know people say THAT but it makes no damn sense, the amount of players that will just walk out of this game if nothing is done is much higher than the amount of exploiters banned. Obviously I don't have a pie chart with the numbers but who the hell would stay around in a game that the dev's literally ALLOW exploits/botting without any punishment?

    That's odd, there are still lots of players running around even with all the current exploits and bots......However I guess that depends on your definition of 'lots.

    Cool story bro
  • PlaidKnightPlaidKnight
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 320
    Posts: 2
    Member
    Anami wrote: »
    If they get a three day ban? Delete their legendary weapon, I'm fine with them getting that "short ban" if they have their legendary weapon completely erased and any legendary boxes and weapons in their inventories.

    Except it isn't just people with legendary weapons that are cheating. Anyone that abused this bug should be banned, whether they transferred onyx from Epics or tested it to make it public. 1 month at least.
    WetSocksAgainAruraune
  • UltralanUltralan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 570
    Posts: 24
    Member
    First of all I don't believe those players should be perma banned, maybe just give them a warning and call it a day.

    I was among the first to discover and have been using the "exploit" since 2 months ago and shared it with members of my guild and several other guilds. If you did not find out about the "exploit" in the long time it has been around then that was your own failure of responsibility. Why should players be banned for using a mechanic that was Nexon's own fault?

    Besides, the advantage gained from this "exploit" isn't really as big as you think. You still had to run cPap on your alts to get the weapons, and go through 60 extra hard dungeons to get more chances at socketing (Which is very frustrating for a lot of people, this is by bad design from Nexon). If Nexon had implemented proper in-account trading from the start then this whole thing wouldn't even have blown up like this.

    And given the current amount of players remaining, it would be dumb for them to start banning people. I know of whole guilds that are guilty of this, a lot of them within the top 10 guild list of NA East (Not going to disclose names), including my guild here. Not to mention I spend up to $500 every month buying UGC and more from the cash shop, which is nothing compared to some of the real whales that have also done the "exploit".

    In the end the mannequins have been disabled on Nexon's call, so that puts an end to it I guess. Instead of jerking off to hope your fellow players get banned, think about this -- If you did not seize the opportunity beforehand then you have only yourself to blame.
  • MiskyMisky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 780
    Posts: 28
    Member
    edited 2:11PM January 8, 2019
    Ultralan wrote: »
    First of all I don't believe those players should be perma banned, maybe just give them a warning and call it a day.

    I was among the first to discover and have been using the "exploit" since 2 months ago and shared it with members of my guild and several other guilds. If you did not find out about the "exploit" in the long time it has been around then that was your own failure of responsibility. Why should players be banned for using a mechanic that was Nexon's own fault?

    Besides, the advantage gained from this "exploit" isn't really as big as you think. You still had to run cPap on your alts to get the weapons, and go through 60 extra hard dungeons to get more chances at socketing (Which is very frustrating for a lot of people, this is by bad design from Nexon). If Nexon had implemented proper in-account trading from the start then this whole thing wouldn't even have blown up like this.

    And given the current amount of players remaining, it would be dumb for them to start banning people. I know of whole guilds that are guilty of this, a lot of them within the top 10 guild list of NA East (Not going to disclose names), including my guild here. Not to mention I spend up to $500 every month buying UGC and more from the cash shop, which is nothing compared to some of the real whales that have also done the "exploit".

    In the end the mannequins have been disabled on Nexon's call, so that puts an end to it I guess. Instead of jerking off to hope your fellow players get banned, think about this -- If you did not seize the opportunity beforehand then you have only yourself to blame.

    Funny how you type exploit in quotation as it was not exactly an exploit, or else something normal that everyone was doing.
    It's literally an exploit, which means only a select group of people knew about the glitch, and that glitch could be reproduced and abused to get an advantage over other players who didn't know about it.
    The only ones that have full responsibility for this are the ones abusing the exploit, don't try to turn the blame into the ones who didn't infringe the game's TOS to get an advantage.
    ILake
  • CaIypsoCaIypso
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 440
    Posts: 21
    Member
    edited 2:15PM January 8, 2019
    You still had to run cPap on your alts to get the weapons
    as if cpap is hard when you have a legend weapon on your alt


    also ban is 30 days to the few people they caught
    ILake
  • VisualFxxVisualFxx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
    Posts: 111
    Member
    edited 2:20PM January 8, 2019
    Kiymori wrote: »
    FeifeiDu wrote: »
    I don’t even bother reading your long stupid reply anymore lol stfu and go do something useful lol

    Doesn't make a difference to me, you not replying it is just the typical cop out excuse most people use when they realize they are in the wrong and rather than demonstrate maturity and simply apologize, they become hostile and play off the situation.

    it's ok though, you claim to have not to have read my reply and were able to somehow magically assess that it was stupid. With all due respect, if you are going to to just state someones response to something is stupid without evidence and not having even read it yourself(according to you), I think that is a stupid thing to do.

    So let me partially quote myself and the Mod.
    Kiymori wrote: »
    go cry in a corner like the rest of the whiners while daddy Nexon takes care of those cheaters.
    Olujiwan wrote: »
    The exploit is being investigated now. There is nothing we can currently do to influence that investigation so I suggest you all take a seat and wait for a reply. No point in flinging bananas at each other hoping for something to stick.

    You're welcome Fei please move along.
    VisualFxx wrote: »
    You know people say THAT but it makes no damn sense, the amount of players that will just walk out of this game if nothing is done is much higher than the amount of exploiters banned. Obviously I don't have a pie chart with the numbers but who the hell would stay around in a game that the dev's literally ALLOW exploits/botting without any punishment?

    That's odd, there are still lots of players running around even with all the current exploits and bots......However I guess that depends on your definition of 'lots.

    Yeah I guess if your definition is 3k daily players as a LOT then sure, and then also don't forget to X out how many of those are bots. This is only from steam charts so it doesn't apply to everything because of launcher but seriously count the bots and tell me how many of lets give an high estimate of 10k daily players are actual legit players and not bots? Probably a higher amount of bots than players considering I only ever find actual players in raids/dungeons/party finder where as everywhere else I go there are bots in every corner of the game. From the dumbest areas to the actual dungeons. I think a lot of time people forget to count how much of that daily player count is just bots. If you think that doesn't at least make up for half the population then your delusional . I also made a thread telling Nexon the hack/reversing/coding DISCORD link not sure how they feel about going to spy and catch people but it's publicly available where they post all their updates about what hack their releasing next. I also gave Nexon the website and everything else in the middle, the fact that with all this information readily available to them they can't solve it leads me to believe either they aren't trying hard enough or simply just can't get to a point in security that will fix this unfortunately. Which is fine, I don't really care either way about the bots, they make some money but the real advantage is here with the exploits. Especially one of this magnitude. I honestly don't even want to type anymore because the few people that still defend this game always have the same excuses like god damn I thought we were grown men? (most of us) yet a lot of people can't seem to notice that the games dying and the dev's are doing VERY little to address the bigger problems within the game and the things RUINING the game. Captcha certainly will stop bots other games have it implemented and sure it'll take time and effort to put it in properly but would you rather try to do it or just let the game die? AND just to circle back to your original point SURE there are "lots" of players walking around but how many of them have been on the fence like I said? How many times do you see in world chat "games dead" "games dying" actually legit "im quitting" even on the forums you can find 1-2 weekly of people leaving. It's not like they AREN'T leaving because of the bots/hackers some are just giving the company time to get their together. Like myself loved the game since Ms1 played since BETA of that, I've been a fan of this game longer than some people here have been around played it in KMS on MS1 as well. So trust me I would not like to see them fail or everyone quit but I think some people need to open their eyes and see whats happening here. I am almost willing to bet by end of Feb. if things don't get on the ball and dev's actually start working we'll be down to under 2k easily (without bans) probably under 1k if they actually ban bots or find a method to stop them.
    Mieh
  • BaronLövatBaronLövat
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,820
    Posts: 141
    Member
    Ultralan wrote: »
    First of all I don't believe those players should be perma banned, maybe just give them a warning and call it a day.

    I was among the first to discover and have been using the "exploit" since 2 months ago and shared it with members of my guild and several other guilds. If you did not find out about the "exploit" in the long time it has been around then that was your own failure of responsibility. Why should players be banned for using a mechanic that was Nexon's own fault?

    Besides, the advantage gained from this "exploit" isn't really as big as you think. You still had to run cPap on your alts to get the weapons, and go through 60 extra hard dungeons to get more chances at socketing (Which is very frustrating for a lot of people, this is by bad design from Nexon). If Nexon had implemented proper in-account trading from the start then this whole thing wouldn't even have blown up like this.

    And given the current amount of players remaining, it would be dumb for them to start banning people. I know of whole guilds that are guilty of this, a lot of them within the top 10 guild list of NA East (Not going to disclose names), including my guild here. Not to mention I spend up to $500 every month buying UGC and more from the cash shop, which is nothing compared to some of the real whales that have also done the "exploit".

    In the end the mannequins have been disabled on Nexon's call, so that puts an end to it I guess. Instead of jerking off to hope your fellow players get banned, think about this -- If you did not seize the opportunity beforehand then you have only yourself to blame.

    Given you admit to using it, it'd be natural you don't want a permanent ban, but the fact you would accept a 30 day ban illustrates you KNEW what you were doing was wrong.
    Given the number of players remaining? MS2 is still one of the top F2P MMORPG's, and all this rhetoric about it being a "dead game" is a meme fueled by hype gamers who never intended to play the game for any longer than it being the flavor of the month new MMO title. EVERY game has an initial drop off, and there are no metrics that can accurately measure that drop off, especially given the largest quantity of hype gamers are on steam, thus dramatically skewing the steam charts.
    Third: you spending money on UGC doesn't give you or anyone else the right or entitlement to cheat. If it wasn't a "big deal" as you are trying to make it out to be, it would have been common public knowledge. But the simple fact that as SOON as it hit the public space, Nexon immediately restricted it, and your previous admission of guilt by the willingness to accept a temp ban, has clearly demonstrated this is a true exploit.
    And lastly, this quote "If you did not find out about the "exploit" in the long time it has been around then that was your own failure of responsibility." coupled with "If Nexon had implemented proper in-account trading from the start then this whole thing wouldn't even have blown up like this." I preemptively predicted and countered. Just because something was overlooked, doesn't make it a free for all. If a clerk leaves a cash register open, then doesn't mean you just grab the money without consequences. In fact, it's one of my favorite sayings, "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.".
    What you're doing is trying to pass the blame onto Nexon, and not take responsibility for your actions. You're trying to diminish the punishment by down playing it, and making pseudo threats that if the punishment is too harsh, that the game will suffer as a whole [which is patently false by the way].

    You are precisely what is wrong not just with this game, but the gaming environment at large. Downplaying exploits and cheaters, giving company's the excuse to ignore the rules just because the cheaters paid money [and pretend normal players don't?]. You make excuse after excuse to justify not being punished while simultaneously admitting what you did was wrong. And then threatening the games future by inferring that so many people cheat, it's somehow the majority. Majority of the top 5%? Maybe, but the game as a whole, absolutely not.
    If anything, your admission you cheated, and your guild, you should be banned right now. I certainly hope they take action, and I hope they start by making an example of you.
    TamakiSakuraSimonaMiehBelerisILake
  • BabouBabou
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 830
    Posts: 68
    Member
    Ultralan wrote: »
    First of all I don't believe those players should be perma banned, maybe just give them a warning and call it a day.

    I was among the first to discover and have been using the "exploit" since 2 months ago and shared it with members of my guild and several other guilds. If you did not find out about the "exploit" in the long time it has been around then that was your own failure of responsibility. Why should players be banned for using a mechanic that was Nexon's own fault?

    Besides, the advantage gained from this "exploit" isn't really as big as you think. You still had to run cPap on your alts to get the weapons, and go through 60 extra hard dungeons to get more chances at socketing (Which is very frustrating for a lot of people, this is by bad design from Nexon). If Nexon had implemented proper in-account trading from the start then this whole thing wouldn't even have blown up like this.

    And given the current amount of players remaining, it would be dumb for them to start banning people. I know of whole guilds that are guilty of this, a lot of them within the top 10 guild list of NA East (Not going to disclose names), including my guild here. Not to mention I spend up to $500 every month buying UGC and more from the cash shop, which is nothing compared to some of the real whales that have also done the "exploit".

    In the end the mannequins have been disabled on Nexon's call, so that puts an end to it I guess. Instead of jerking off to hope your fellow players get banned, think about this -- If you did not seize the opportunity beforehand then you have only yourself to blame.

    Why should players be banned for using a mechanic that was Nexon's own fault?

    Because that is an exploit and against the ToS? I dont really care if people get banned but you perfectly described exploit just there.

  • KiymoriKiymori
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,250
    Posts: 335
    Member
    VisualFxx wrote: »
    [

    Yeah I guess if your definition is 3k daily players as a LOT then sure, and then also don't forget to X out how many of those are bots. This is only from steam charts so it doesn't apply to everything because of launcher but seriously count the bots and tell me how many of lets give an high estimate of 10k daily players are actual legit players and not bots? Probably a higher amount of bots than players considering I only ever find actual players in raids/dungeons/party finder where as everywhere else I go there are bots in every corner of the game. From the dumbest areas to the actual dungeons. I think a lot of time people forget to count how much of that daily player count is just bots. If you think that doesn't at least make up for half the population then your delusional . I also made a thread telling Nexon the hack/reversing/coding DISCORD link not sure how they feel about going to spy and catch people but it's publicly available where they post all their updates about what hack their releasing next. I also gave Nexon the website and everything else in the middle, the fact that with all this information readily available to them they can't solve it leads me to believe either they aren't trying hard enough or simply just can't get to a point in security that will fix this unfortunately. Which is fine, I don't really care either way about the bots, they make some money but the real advantage is here with the exploits. Especially one of this magnitude. I honestly don't even want to type anymore because the few people that still defend this game always have the same excuses like god damn I thought we were grown men? (most of us) yet a lot of people can't seem to notice that the games dying and the dev's are doing VERY little to address the bigger problems within the game and the things RUINING the game. Captcha certainly will stop bots other games have it implemented and sure it'll take time and effort to put it in properly but would you rather try to do it or just let the game die? AND just to circle back to your original point SURE there are "lots" of players walking around but how many of them have been on the fence like I said? How many times do you see in world chat "games dead" "games dying" actually legit "im quitting" even on the forums you can find 1-2 weekly of people leaving. It's not like they AREN'T leaving because of the bots/hackers some are just giving the company time to get their together. Like myself loved the game since Ms1 played since BETA of that, I've been a fan of this game longer than some people here have been around played it in KMS on MS1 as well. So trust me I would not like to see them fail or everyone quit but I think some people need to open their eyes and see whats happening here. I am almost willing to bet by end of Feb. if things don't get on the ball and dev's actually start working we'll be down to under 2k easily (without bans) probably under 1k if they actually ban bots or find a method to stop them.

    Wouldn't be my definition of a lot of players personally, but at the same time with the way I play games, it's more than enough for me. As long as I can find a party to do group content with that I am looking for, then in that sense I am satisfied with the 'numbers'. Now as far as the overall health of the game, that's a different story obviously.

    The point I am getting across is I would rather see what actually happens than assume 'lots of people' whatever that standard is will leave. There have been worst exploits in other MMO's that were not rolled back(I am sure you know of some I am talking about), and the player base size did not really change by much. For me this exploit is the equivalent of having 'account bound' items like in virtually every relevant MMO. So if you look at it that way, I am not entirely sure I can get behind the idea that there will be this mass wave of quitting, it's entirely possibly and I fully accept and agree with you on that, but I just don't see it that way right now.

    I mean I am looking at people who can afford to buy tons of meso's off bots and fully gear their mains and alts and progress quickly. To me that seems like a much bigger deal than someone taking gear they have already farmed and simply transferred to their alt(which should have been a thing anyway). I mean if I put it in a extremely different context, would actually mean people would potentially buy meso's less since they can just transfer all the gear they don't need to their alt rather than having to constantly buy meso to fully gear it from scratch. Either way that still doesn't fix the problems of bots, but I am getting off topic and don't want to make this post about that.

    Either way I am making it clear, I am not saying or implying Nexon shouldn't do something about this or fix elements of their game, as I have said countless times in different threads this game does need work, I enjoy the game as well and don't want to see it fail either, as this is the first MMO in a long time that has come out that actually has held my interest.

    Also can you space your posts out a bit? It's much easier to read that way.
    SnowyBug
  • JoonsJoons
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 490
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited 3:15PM January 8, 2019
    The actions that Nexon takes towards abusers will determine the attitude that players will have when deciding to cheat or exploit in the future. It'll just become Maplestory 1 all over again.