Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Holikrep Art / Commissions ! Freebies til CBT

iUseGoogleiUseGoogle
MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,235
edited 9:19PM April 18, 2018 in Fan Media
Hello ;u; )/ super excited to have something to play soon so prepping art commissions if anyone is interested/may be interested in the future
Contact me here~Facebook I I DA I I Tumblr I I SpeedpaintsI I Livestream

In the mean time feel free to comment/post or contact here or at any of the above sites if you're interested in possible freebies before Mps2 cbt is up and going!Will be randomly selecting someone as often as I can until launch
Will have a poll later to possibly determine a free to use discord emote based on community suggestions so feel free to start suggesting characters or things you'd like drawn
Examples
ldWIkgN.png
tiX1nZv.png
QpIb4yo.png
I also do twitch/discord emotes
lwxecYu.png wRTtq3f.png pgq3UcO.pngU8bxCQk.png
I wont have any pricing outside of $ available until the game launches of course so this post is mostly for fun/freebies and on the chance anyone is interested in buying beforehand through said means
SaikaMistreilAcukaseonlinebeastAhrimanFear_KubrickUnburnableBooLumièreGreemoletaninoand 23 others.

Comments

• SaikaSaika
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,480
    I adore you art. ♥
    iUseGoogleFear_KubrickUnburnableBoo
  • iUseGoogleiUseGoogle
    Saika wrote: »
    I adore you art. ♥

; u ; Thank you so much for the kind words <3 I'm happy to hear it !
    Saika
  • iUseGoogleiUseGoogle
    Another sample of work (Ugly censor bar included)
    a2098b8f58.png
    UnburnableBoospecialagent5Micky_Maplekekkyashi
  • onlinebeastonlinebeast
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,955
    Wow wow wow! It's so cute!! I can't handle it.... <3 I'd be so willing to commission you!
    iUseGoogleUnburnableBookekkyashi
  • iUseGoogleiUseGoogle
    Wow wow wow! It's so cute!! I can't handle it.... <3 I'd be so willing to commission you!

Aw why thank you quq I appreciate it ! <3 I'm happy to hear ;q; )/ commissions so fun ~ I really hope i'm able to do lots for maplestory2 since the characters/character creation is so cute yuy
  • DeadBotDeadBot
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,995
    edited 5:17PM April 18, 2018
    Google! don't say your art is ugly! Its actually amazing :>
    Love the style soo much
    ill take 50 of ur artworks :p
    iUseGoogleUnburnableBoo
  • AhrimanAhriman
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,015
    You have a really pretty and soft art style! I really like the way you colour :O
    iUseGoogleUnburnableBoo
  • iUseGoogleiUseGoogle
    edited 10:39PM April 18, 2018
    Google! don't say your art is ugly! Its actually amazing :>
    Love the style soo much
    ill take 50 of ur artworks :p

LOL aw why ty quq )/ I did an awful job with the censoring bar cuz I got super lazy but I appreciate it <3 aww ye 50? that sounds like fun \(;-;)/
    Ahriman wrote: »
    You have a really pretty and soft art style! I really like the way you colour :O

Thank you ;u; )/ i'm so flattered you think so ~ coloring is a struggle so i'm happy to hear people can like it ; u ; )b

• UnburnableBooUnburnableBoo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,330
    Oof! I love your art oh my goodness!
    iUseGoogle
  • LuminaEdgeLuminaEdge
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,435
    Another artist im gonna be keeping an eye out for. Good art . Also i love the girl with the short sword/dagger a ton aaaa
    UnburnableBooiUseGoogle
  • taninotanino
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 985
    Very nice art, skimmed through your DA and was very pleased. If you are offering freebies still do let me know, I've been looking to get some new artwork for quite some time in a more serious tone than what I currently have.
    UnburnableBooiUseGoogle
  • iUseGoogleiUseGoogle
    Oof! I love your art oh my goodness!
    Thank you kindly ; u ; <3 so sweet of you to say~
    LuminaEdge wrote: »
    Another artist im gonna be keeping an eye out for. Good art . Also i love the girl with the short sword/dagger a ton aaaa
    I appreciate that! I hope I do not disappoint ;-; )7 and why thank you ;u; she was super fun to draw ! I loved her design ~
    tanino wrote: »
    Very nice art, skimmed through your DA and was very pleased. If you are offering freebies still do let me know, I've been looking to get some new artwork for quite some time in a more serious tone than what I currently have.
    I appreciate the interest ;u; )/ and course! I've actually just been collecting everyone's name that has commented and placing it in a generator that I plan on using here in a bit to select a freebie ( assuming they're interested as I haven't actually asked anyone that has commented if they'd want one LOL)

UnburnableBoo
  • NeoyoshiEASTNeoyoshiEAST
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,400
    edited 8:03PM April 18, 2018
    Oh nice! You have a really good knack for color. I envy other Artists who just understand how the color wheel works. xD

EDIT: I often feel like it would be way easier to pay other Artists to color my Art for me. *Hint-hint*
    UnburnableBooiUseGoogle
  • LuminaEdgeLuminaEdge
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,435
    Oh man I am very much interested. I have an OC who I'd love to see in your style. <3 -fingers crossed-
    iUseGoogle
  • ElluvinneElluvinne
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,015
    Your artwork is awesome and adorable, I look forward to seeing more of it in the future!
    iUseGoogle
  • iUseGoogleiUseGoogle
    edited 8:22PM April 18, 2018
    Oh nice! You have a really good knack for color. I envy other Artists who just understand how the color wheel works. xD

EDIT: I often feel like it would be way easier to pay other Artists to color my Art for me. *Hint-hint*

Aw man i'm so flattered to hear that ;q; )/ thank you LOL ahh I feel like color is my biggest insecurity drawin wise so that means a lot to me <3 I'm with you on that though ; u; I see the palettes some artists work with and just drool cuz wth their eye for color so good ;-; )/ and LOL ahh yes i've wanted to hire people to finish pieces so many times now so I completely understand that quq )z
    LuminaEdge wrote: »
    Oh man I am very much interested. I have an OC who I'd love to see in your style. <3 -fingers crossed-
    Yayyy why ty for the interest then <3 will make sure to let you know if you win <3 i'm going to try doing multiple freebies up til cbt/launch so unless i'm lazy hopefully i'll get at least a few people done *u*)z
    Elluvinne wrote: »
    Your artwork is awesome and adorable, I look forward to seeing more of it in the future!
    Thank you so much ; u ;<3 so kind of you to say ! I will do my best mhm mhm ;-; )7

*Going to do the first freebie drawing at 10pm PST! ;u; thanks anyone who's interested!
    NeoyoshiEAST
  • BuncinnoBuncinno
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,465
    Love, love, loveeeee the art :3c

I definitely would love a chance to have an OC or my MS1 character drawn :D
    iUseGoogle
  • AtlasAtlas
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,330
    hi and wow, that's some excellent art! would love to have an oc drawn.
    now, with that being out of the way, i love your coloring! the twitch emotes are extremely adorable too, and they have just the right size when it comes to the distance/face proximity. if i had been a streamer, i absolutely would have loved to commission you for emotes.
    iUseGoogle
  • PauPau
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 850
    dis cute, yo. ヾ(・ω・。)シ

Since you do twitch emotes, do you have a twitch by the way? Someone that might stream art and/or ms2 would be fun to follow on there.
    iUseGoogleMwoon
  • iUseGoogleiUseGoogle
    edited 10:38PM April 18, 2018
    Buncinno wrote: »
    Love, love, loveeeee the art :3c

I definitely would love a chance to have an OC or my MS1 character drawn :D
    Why thank you <3 ;u; i'm glad! And i'll do my best to get these freebies done quickly so I can do multiple then *u*)7
    Atlas wrote: »
    hi and wow, that's some excellent art! would love to have an oc drawn.
    now, with that being out of the way, i love your coloring! the twitch emotes are extremely adorable too, and they have just the right size when it comes to the distance/face proximity. if i had been a streamer, i absolutely would have loved to commission you for emotes.
    Thank you ;u; <3 I appreciate it ~ you guys have been so kind LOL i'm so happy people are likin the coloring ;-; )7 and i'm happy the twitch emotes are a good ratio *u*)b I appreciate the thought of even possibly commissioning some <3
    Pau wrote: »
    dis cute, yo. ヾ(・ω・。)シ

Since you do twitch emotes, do you have a twitch by the way? Someone that might stream art and/or ms2 would be fun to follow on there.
    Thank you quq )/ ~ and I do stream here and there (art/video games) although my with my pc dying on me over the last couple days I haven't really been able to do much of it which stinks cuz I had some cute sloth notifications set up ; u ; )b My twitch though if you'd like ~

ccaa878975.png First results for freebie ;u; )/( I apologize if I put anyone's name in that wasn't interested) will pm you asking for some details if you don't mind!
    AtlasTassy