Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

The Voices of Maple

ZeroShadowZeroShadow
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,895
edited 7:29PM April 18, 2018 in General Chat
Now that Maple Story 2 will finally be coming out, it brings, hopefully, everything the original servers has and this also includes voices. What I'm wondering is how everyone feels that all these classes will have voices? Are you excited, horrified, surprised, hope for Korean voices option or will this effect what class you choose?

Credit to Spadow for the original clips
Wizard
Theif
Priest
Knight
Heavy Gunner
Berserker
Assassin
Archer
Fun Fact: These clips appeared 3 months before this Close Beta announcement.
ElluvinnePureBoredomMaesCenoh_LaidenFaelightStrangeestRoseDropNorthbound

Comments

• ChibiNatureChibiNature
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,655
    The voices were really nice to listen to in the Korean servers but that might simply be because I couldn't understand it lol. I am a tad worried for the localization of it, but if anything, an option to turn them off would be nice :3
    AldebaranZeroShadow
  • MaesMaes
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,530
    Most of them sound pretty good, The F Wizard stands out to be as being pretty great. I haven't finished listening to all of them yet though. Also, maybe I'm biased but I strongly prefer the female voices over the male ones so far as well.
    ZeroShadow
  • THEpalladiumTHEpalladium
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,465
    The male berserker sounds like a sonic character
    ZeroShadow
  • ElluvinneElluvinne
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,015
    The Wizard reminds me of Lulu from LoL
    ZeroShadow
  • AtlasAtlas
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,330
    while the voices for the M classes sound very similar, i really do like the energetic vibe of the archer one.
    ZeroShadow
  • CedlowCedlow
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 930
    I greatly prefer most of these over the Korean ones.
    ZeroShadow
  • PureBoredomPureBoredom
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    I could do with or without Korean VA's. I think all of their voices are quite cute and matching!
    ZeroShadow
  • AldebaranAldebaran
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,430
    Pretty solid but I'm used to the Korean voices. Hopefully we're given the option to choose the voices. I'm not putting my hopes up, but it would definitely be a quality of life kind of thing with more choices.
    ZeroShadow
  • FaelightFaelight
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,925
    edited 8:23PM April 18, 2018
    Well great, now another layer of complexity to add to my already torn feelings on who I want to main. Hmmm which voice would I mind not hearing non stop for hours as I grind mesos.

Just listened to them all: Looks like It's between Priest, Knight, Ranger and Assassin :D
    ZeroShadow
  • StrangeestStrangeest
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 650
    edited 9:11PM April 18, 2018
    Compared to MS1, just having VA's are a huge upgrade. Now I can grind to grunting and repetitive lines for hours! ^.^

On a serious note, a lot of these voices are really cool, and there are so many lines for each hero. They could probably even add more in the future. I'm loving it
    ZeroShadow
  • TheRealSINIITheRealSINII
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,125
    Strangeest wrote: »
    Compared to MS1, just having VA's are a huge upgrade. Now I can grind to grunting and repetitive lines for hours! ^.^

On a serious note, a lot of these voices are really cool, and there are so many lines for each hero. They could probably even add more in the future. I'm loving it

I think each emotes have more than 1 voiceover, and we will definitely have much more emotes as the game goes

raw
    ZeroShadow
  • BottleOMilkBottleOMilk
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,620
    "I need mesos" is the edgiest thing Berserker says.
    ZeroShadow
  • SaitanaSaitana
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,060
    I honestly enjoy the English opposed to the Korean
    (∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━☆゚.*
    ZeroShadow