Check out the patch notes for the v19 Winter Mischief update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55464/winter-mischief-v19

NA WEST ♡ Aesthetic — social • level ix • raids

SaniteeSanitee
MapleStory 2 Rep: 840
Maple Mentor
edited 6:57PM May 8, 2019 in Guild Recruitment
NA West • Aesthetic • Social

D6Dy030.png

R6CxgID.gif
CHqga4I.jpg
AcheronsSilverSkywayJeiAlucardZiel

Comments

• AcheronsAcherons
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 975
    edited 9:22AM October 30, 2018
    Hey! I'm interested in joining! My IGN is Acherons and my discord is Acherons#3048. I play on NA west too and am looking for new friends to play with!

I cant msg in game because I'm not online right now
  • SaniteeSanitee
    Maple Mentor
    Acherons wrote: »
    Hey! I'm interested in joining! My IGN is Acherons and my discord is Acherons#3048. I play on NA west too and am looking for new friends to play with!

I cant msg in game because I'm not online right now

No worries! You can always send in a guild request in game. :)

• DishonesteaDishonestea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,035
    edited 5:25PM October 30, 2018
    O god I kind of remember you from Vindictus, *tries to unremember remembering*

I'd probably join if I was west but I can still recommend it to whoever sees this

(also tries to think of a new discord name since it's been sanitea for the past month)
  • SaniteeSanitee
    Maple Mentor
    O god I kind of remember you from Vindictus, *tries to unremember remembering*

I'd probably join if I was west but I can still recommend it to whoever sees this

(also tries to think of a new discord name since it's been sanitea for the past month)

Hahaa yep, that’s me. :) I’ve since quit Vindictus and have been playing Maplestory 2 nonstop now.
  • SaniteeSanitee
    Maple Mentor
    We're still recruiting! :)
  • EphanieEphanie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 535
    Hello! I applied through the guild invite function in-game. Tried to message you two but you're offline or afk. My IGN is Stephanie and I'm looking for a guild to join. Discord is Stephanie#2316, but I have no idea how to use it lol. I'm on nearly every day, mostly evenings after 6:30 pm and weekends all day (unless I happen to have a life that weekend). I'm definitely not on the forums ever, but feel free to message me in-game :D
  • SaniteeSanitee
    Maple Mentor
    Ephanie wrote: »
    Hello! I applied through the guild invite function in-game. Tried to message you two but you're offline or afk. My IGN is Stephanie and I'm looking for a guild to join. Discord is Stephanie#2316, but I have no idea how to use it lol. I'm on nearly every day, mostly evenings after 6:30 pm and weekends all day (unless I happen to have a life that weekend). I'm definitely not on the forums ever, but feel free to message me in-game :D
    source.gif

• DishonesteaDishonestea
    edited 9:30AM November 5, 2018
    Sanitee wrote: »
    Hahaa yep, that’s me. :) I’ve since quit Vindictus and have been playing Maplestory 2 nonstop now.

(Used to be in tease before I quit)

I almost started Vindictus for the 3rd time but ms2 came out
  • SaniteeSanitee
    Maple Mentor
    Sanitee wrote: »

(Used to be in tease before I quit)

I almost started Vindictus for the 3rd time but ms2 came out

Oh no waaay! What was your IGN?

Also, don't bother going back there. It's a ghost town.
  • DishonesteaDishonestea
    edited 7:01AM November 6, 2018
    It was 7 years ago so I don't remember anything other than being an evie glitching places with mana amber dPACWJc.png

I knew someone in east so I made a new account when arisha came out
  • SaniteeSanitee
    Maple Mentor
    It was 7 years ago so I don't remember anything other than being an evie glitching places with mana amber dPACWJc.png

I knew someone in east so I made a new account when arisha came out

RIP old amber. We have a couple people here that played Vindiii, but old school Vindi.

--side note, we're still recruiting. We have a lot more space nowww. :)
  • SaniteeSanitee
    Maple Mentor
    Updated the main guild poster :)

--Please message me on Discord if you're interested in applying. You can send whispers in-game, but I can't promise I'll see them as I'm often AFK ingame.
  • SilverSkywaySilverSkyway
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 535
    edited 8:14PM November 23, 2018
    IGN: Silvorins
    Class: 3100+ Knight "still leveling"
    Online Hours: Evenings but I'm on and off through the day.

Reason for Joining:
    I'm getting lonely playing by myself and looking to join a awesome guild? You guys look like a cool, active and of course friendly guild. Which is good. "I sent friend/dm on discord"

A little about myself:
    I've been playing mmos since 2005 starting with Dark age of Camelot. I've since then, I've been playing mmos and games in general. I normal like fantasy type stuff like magic and elves and dragons. I'm a tad shy but friendly. I like the color green.
  • JeliciousJelicious
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 640
    edited 2:38PM November 23, 2018
    Sent you a friend request on Discord to message you! I'm interested in joining! I also applied in game :)
  • SaniteeSanitee
    Maple Mentor
    edited 4:23PM November 24, 2018
    IGN: Silvorins
    Class: 3100+ Knight "still leveling"
    Online Hours: Evenings but I'm on and off through the day.

Reason for Joining:
    I'm getting lonely playing by myself and looking to join a awesome guild? You guys look like a cool, active and of course friendly guild. Which is good. "I sent friend/dm on discord"

A little about myself:
    I've been playing mmos since 2005 starting with Dark age of Camelot. I've since then, I've been playing mmos and games in general. I normal like fantasy type stuff like magic and elves and dragons. I'm a tad shy but friendly. I like the color green.

Awesome! We'd love to have you. If you're still interested, throw us a guild application request in-game so one of the admins can accept you. :)
    Jelicious wrote: »
    Sent you a friend request on Discord to message you! I'm interested in joining! I also applied in game :)

tumblr_otywo1YTjG1rtzvrno2_r1_1280.gif?w=605
    SilverSkyway
  • SaniteeSanitee
    Maple Mentor
    edited 11:56AM December 6, 2018
    Yay more room! Join this lovely family. <3 EDIT: Please whisper me in-game or on Discord if you'd like to join.
  • JaeriusJaerius
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    My fiance just got me back into ms2, I'm pretty casual so this guild sounds pretty fun my ign is Rennaris just made a soul binder. Looking just for some fun people to hang with as I try to get back into the game with her
  • SaniteeSanitee
    Maple Mentor
    Jaerius wrote: »
    My fiance just got me back into ms2, I'm pretty casual so this guild sounds pretty fun my ign is Rennaris just made a soul binder. Looking just for some fun people to hang with as I try to get back into the game with her

200.gif
  • SaniteeSanitee
    Maple Mentor
    Obligatory bunny .gif <3

giphy.gif
  • SaniteeSanitee
    Maple Mentor
    f6a52b7fb0.png

aay guild raids.
    SilverSkyway