Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

So I'm coming back after a long break

MommaMakoMommaMako
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,280
in General Chat
How much has changed since the Halloween event?

Comments

• Karma93Karma93
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,025
    MommaMako wrote: »

If you have +15 weapon no. xD If you are a normal player that is trying to have fun in this game .....yes.... xD
  • MommaMakoMommaMako
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,280
    Karma93 wrote: »
    MommaMako wrote: »

If you have +15 weapon no. xD If you are a normal player that is trying to have fun in this game .....yes.... xD

Well I am working on upgrading my +10 Staff after finally finding one with some good Magic Piercing... doesn't seem TOO bad if I'm taking it easy and safe, the 30% chance worries me
  • JointJoint
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,515
    Game is still fun if you don't mind the raiding aspect of it. If you want to partake in the raiding and dungeon aspect of the game then it's garbage right now. The RNG is horrible when trying to gear up and can be costly in mesos and time. The other part which is ruining that part of the game is the community has turned this game into basically a business. Either you have to buy runs or you forced to try to make your own party which can take ages to get all 30 runs done and gear up correctly. The party finder is useless since everyone wants a extremely high GS and stat even for the easiest of the hard dungeons like Fire dragon. It's more or less like MS1 now with out the soloable content in it. Which will end up being the downfall of this game. The community will end up turning into a clique and all the new and returning players will be SOL.
    RyunaCryotron
  • PinkFoxxyPinkFoxxy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,090
    Joint wrote: »
    . It's more or less like MS1 now with out the soloable content in it. Which will end up being the downfall of this game. The community will end up turning into a clique and all the new and returning players will be SOL.
    isnt it a good thing for people to be more sociable in an mmo
    Cryotron
  • CryotronCryotron
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,935
    The other part which is ruining that part of the game is the community has turned this game into basically a business. Either you have to buy runs or you forced to try to make your own party which can take ages to get all 30 runs done and gear up correctly. The party finder is useless since everyone wants a extremely high GS and stat even for the easiest of the hard dungeons like Fire dragon.

This is so true, it really hurts reading this.