During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

Premium Wheel

MercedesNoLongerMercedesNoLonger
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,135
in Suggestions and Feedback
The premium wheel isn't at all any good, 5 instant farm vouchers, clothes that aren't tat great, a ghost mount that legit is outclassed by the cow mount you get for free basically. The only thing in there that's worth are the 100 crystal fragments (which gets outclassed by Kay's Wheel even though it's gone currently) and the fishing vouchers.

Comments

• DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,530
    It's supposed to not be good, Premium members already get ~280k mesos a day for free, free instant travel (slightly faster than house portals) and tons of long-term savings on catalysts, you want to give them even more advantages? Don't push the P2W.
    Clearly Premium gives enough advantages that people already hoard it. Case in point: How quickly all 6-month passes sold out during the Black Friday sales compared to any other item. There is already more than enough.
  • MercedesNoLongerMercedesNoLonger
    DanDK wrote: »
    It's supposed to not be good, Premium members already get ~280k mesos a day for free, free instant travel (slightly faster than house portals) and tons of long-term savings on catalysts, you want to give them even more advantages? Don't push the P2W.
    Clearly Premium gives enough advantages that people already hoard it. Case in point: How quickly all 6-month passes sold out during the Black Friday sales compared to any other item. There is already more than enough.

I'm not asking for things that make it P2W I'm asking for basic things that are actually useful, I don't need a lion suit.
  • InternetPersonInternetPerson
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 615
    I'm not asking for things that make it P2W I'm asking for basic things that are actually useful, I don't need a lion suit.

Lion suite is awesome..especially if you like me get the one for opposite gender so you cant even use it!

MercedesNoLongerBelleCobaltEino
    DanDK wrote: »

Lion suite is awesome..especially if you like me get the one for opposite gender so you cant even use it!

exactly, I say I want something more useful and this guy goes and gets angry but doesn't even ask what I want in there lmao.
  • BelleCobaltBelleCobalt
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 755
    Honestly I'm all for cosmetics on the wheel like lion suit... Gender lock sucks though.

More skins on the wheel would appease me since there are plenty of advantages to my character just by subscribing. I want the wheel to be more like Maple Hill's in October. It would also become more harmless rewards of subscriber exclusive content.
    Seasider
  • SeasiderSeasider
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,375
    I stopped doing the Premium dungeon entirely for this reason. No worthwhile rewards, no point wasting time on yet another daily.
  • EhZOEhZO
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 755
    I rather get a premium shop that you can use your tokens on instead of a wheel.
    BelleCobaltMercedesNoLongerDefraglife
    EhZO wrote: »
    I rather get a premium shop that you can use your tokens on instead of a wheel.

this is a nice idea as well
  • EFXgamingEFXgaming
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    A couple of more minigame type options would be nice