Check out the patch notes for the v19 Winter Mischief update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55464/winter-mischief-v19
Closed

[WINNERS] House Builders - Winter Wonder Homes

Comments

• anitanoanitano
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    In-Character Character Name: Chunkie
    Server Name: NA East
    Description:
    The inspiration behind this house is a winter resort that incorporates both outdoor activities with indoor housing.

Step outside to skate on the skating rink or enjoy a nice walk behind the waterfall. When you're tired, stay warm inside the elevated rooms that has a great view of the outdoor scenery. This resort also has a catwalk for the winter festivities that will be held and a campfire for you to hang out with your friends.
    pic3.jpg?width=515&height=517
    pic2.jpg?width=815&height=509
    pic4.jpg?width=714&height=517
    pic5.jpg?width=712&height=517
    pic1.png?width=670&height=516
  • FabeFabe
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,150
    IGN: Fabe
    Server: NA West
    Concept: Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Experience: Christmas Jump Quest!

"Obstacles do not block the path; they are the path."

It’s that time of the year again! Santa has left with his nine precious reindeer for another around-the-world adventure.

There’s something special about this flight: it’s Rudolph’s turn to be sleigh team leader. This includes the important task of making sure the team leaves on time; however, there’s been a mishap…he marked the calendar a day early (Rudolph! >.<).

It’s looking like an unlucky year for the Christmas team. Because Santa left unexpectedly, the elves hadn't filled his magic sack with gifts! It’s up to Maplers (that’s YOU!) and their furry friends to help him deliver the gifts as scheduled. Don’t worry; Santa missed a jump and got his head stuck in a chimney again, so you can catch up!

<Is that it?> What do you mean, “Is that it?” Reach Santa....Deliver Presents....Rescue Christmas. THE END!

Ok, it’s not that simple. There is one small detail I forgot to mention… There are many obstacles in the path to reaching Santa and some are trickier than others. You’ll need sharp eyes and nimble feet. SO Good Luck, Maplers, and Happy Holidays! ~
    20181213_204042_06.jpg
    20181213_203737_04.jpg
    20181213_203348_02.jpg
    5.jpg
    20181213_205718_09.jpg
    LicoriceC
  • MexiPunzelMexiPunzel
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    edited 10:07PM December 13, 2018
    IGN: MexiPunzel
    Server: NA East

I don't go full out like all these amazing people, but I do enjoy changing up the surroundings to fit the season/holiday. Here's my Christmas rendition of it so far, enjoy ^-^

I changed the background to fit the snowy theme as well as made it a bit darker to match the darker winter days.
    The little farm next to the path is now filled with snow and Santa's house has taken over. Although there's a bit too much snow so poor Santa has to shovel it all ;-;
    The little pond has frozen over and there's now a resident (almost)pro ice skating penguin!
    We also have our polar bear friend visiting, he's telling me of his grand traveling adventures!

20181213_225216.jpg?width=754&height=425
    20181213_225108.jpg?width=754&height=423
    20181213_225207.jpg?width=754&height=423
    20181214_004119.jpg?width=754&height=424
    20181213_225142.jpg?width=754&height=425
  • iHappyiHappy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    edited 10:02PM December 13, 2018
    IGN: Biink

Welcome to the Winter Concert Villa! Grab a cup of hot cocoa and take a seat cause it's gonna be a while. The villa is raised above the ice and snow and even the waters where you can go ice-fishing! (Fish not guaranteed). With all the holiday cheer being spread, why not pick up your instrument and play them in the ice court. Just come on by, drop off some presents, and chill. No pun intended.

JCXe5KS.jpg

eytQK51.jpg

vhUI3FA.jpg

cO2cA1B.jpg
    Sircyeously
  • BanyuBanyu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 440
    IGN: Banyu

Description:

What could be more exciting than a holiday trip to the ski slopes? Come visit this fun and refreshing ski lodge resort, complete with ice rink, outdoor cafe, ski equipment rentals, a nice warm bathhouse, a cozy upstairs lounge, chair lift, and a colossal ski slope perfect for the daredevil in us all! You'll have such a grand time, you won't want to leave. Even Santa couldn't resist a vacation to this resort! So stay, relax, and enjoy yourself this holiday season.

20181214_010813_18.jpg
    An overhead view of the resort.

20181214_011558_32.jpg
    Beware! The rental shop bear can be very strict with his equipment. Make sure to return all rentals in a timely manner!

20181214_011206_25.jpg
    Feeling a little too chilled? Come warm up in the resort's own private bathhouse!

20181214_011333_27.jpg
    Looks like Santa was a little too eager to take his vacation!

20181213_210040_08.jpg
    You and your friends are sure to have the time of your life!
    RaynlerCarisei
  • AdrayaAdraya
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    edited 5:11AM December 16, 2018
    Character name: Adraya
    Server: EU

Christmas Story book

I created a story book with illustrations. (It's not 11:59 PST yet so please forgive some minor tweaks.) The book tells the story of Ebenezer Scrooge, who is visited by three ghosts - The Ghost of Christmas Past, The Ghost of Christmas Present, and the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come. On the first page we see the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come appear in the fireplace. On the second page, Ebenezer looks at his own grave and resolves to be a better man and celebrate Christmas with his family.

kCNGFfg.jpg
    fCO90IT.jpg
    kmsAC5B.jpg
    PgUJ0UN.jpg
    SGzSviW.jpg
    Sircyeously
  • zotryiazotryia
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    edited 7:58PM December 14, 2018
    IGN: zotryia

Walk into a frosty but cozy world of Santa's favorite place ♥ The North Polar Bear! Filled with working elves under the ground to create the best gifts all year round, meet and greet Santa and pet the reindeer but dont forget to send him a letter with your holiday wishes. Enjoy the warmth & comfort of Santa Claus and Mrs. Santa Claus house make sure to give their pet kitten, Mitten, some treats. Walking through town and cold? Well come on over too Beary's Cafe and get a hot cup of hot coco and maybe see a warm fuzzy live performance of Christmas classics. If your hungry dont worry we have St. Nick's farmers market up the hill from the village of North Polar Bear! Enjoy your stay here & have a safe and great holiday ♥

maple_holiday.png
    mapoplle_hnoida.png
    santatat.png
    20181214_212751_05.png
    20181214_212858_06.png
  • CalioCalio
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    edited 10:43AM December 17, 2018
    IGN: Ieso

Welcome to the Ice crown! A small simple town of frozen joy and icy fun! This winter wonderland has lots of space for fun but also plenty of places to sit and relax.
    My concept for this was to keep it clean and neat. I did not want it to feel cluttered or full. I wanted it to feel cozy yet to have lots of wiggle room for fun activities.
    Cold. Simple. Cozey. Neat. Clean.
    Thats all.
    ~ Ieso

BT5thf4.png

Fh6CbwU.png

t1t3qRC.png

LLWBSFG.png

iWL7fzN.png

https://imgur.com/BT5thf4
    https://imgur.com/Fh6CbwU
    https://imgur.com/t1t3qRC
    https://imgur.com/LLWBSFG
    https://imgur.com/iWL7fzN
  • SaekkiSaekki
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    In-Character: Saekagami
    Server Name: Oceania
    Description: A cozy winter wonderland town at the base of a snowy mountain with an ice rink in the town square. On one end of the town, there is a rather haunted/evil mansion that is mirrored on the other side with a royal castle who are also celebrating the holidays! At the center of the mountain, there is a cave of gold and treasure, leading up to the peak of the mountain where rests a tomb.

BEBlHsc.jpg

nrXum1e.jpg

jWCTjmB.jpg

H98H7oN.jpg

fXiToxH.jpg
    Carisei
  • CheerCheer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,965
    IGN: Cheers
    Server Name: NA East

Comfy Lodge
    Welcome to my comfy lodge o/
    kW0nt4M.jpg

The only thing that makes this winter BEAR-able is our home made hot coco!
    7pmDWBU.jpg

There is plenty of food to go around so I hope you're BEAR-Y hungry!
    ftLENJr.jpg

Sleepy bear in my sleepy room.
    JaIT4Ze.jpg

Santa isn't having a BEAR-Y good time. Maybe he needs a big BEAR hug to Cheer him up. U w U.
    k6ytTX0.jpg

• GrenorianGrenorian
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 470
    edited 7:57AM December 15, 2018
    IGN: Yilari
    Server Name: Europe

Welcome to you four Christmas Islands.

fQrCZKg.jpg

That my gingerbreadhouse....anyone eat the part of this house :)
    JRTjbp5.jpg

That is a part of my merry christmas house
    TxXn7RP.jpg

Thats my Christmastree
    eIcvS3c.jpg

Last but not least that my ice rink
    SXTZFbQ.jpg
  • MarkxMarkx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 560
    edited 8:14AM December 15, 2018
    Nick: Márk
    Server: South America
    Small, cozy and a sweetheart.

VBAfnyg.jpg
    nAGRphW.jpg
    lZvP6s2.jpg
    HsqdTJd.jpg
  • sutellasutella
    Wait so are we allowed to use decor planning or not? owo

Kind of would suck if we can't :S
  • SircyeouslySircyeously
    edited 11:15AM December 15, 2018
    IGN: Sircye

Welcome to the North Pole~ Where all the magic happens. Home to Santa and his elves while they prepare for the holidays is Santa's cabin and the Elf Village. Take a stroll through the Elf village and you'll find the cozy reindeer barn, where the reindeer are free to go eat and relax while waiting for Santa to loads up the gifts. When you're done visiting the reindeer, you might notice the Christmas tree. This is where the elves develop the presents! Want to know how Santa reaches everyone all over the world before the end of the day? Check out the Sleigh Portal while Santa gets ready to dash through light speed all over the world! Caution: Only for the experienced.

Full view of the North Pole
    hpj8oQT.jpg

Santa's Cozy Cabin
    Bu5mZBG.jpg

Elf Village and the Reindeer Barn (Please don't feed the deer)
    VCUXIe4.jpg

The Present Tree
    ojclKPD.jpg

The Sleigh Portal
    Tk1MrOn.jpg
  • MochaLatteMochaLatte
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,475
    IGN: VanillaLatte
    Server: North America East

An island resort, decorated for the holiday season! There are many places to sit and relax with friends... a cafe, bars & restaurants, a cozy office, and a tailor shop. There are also many utilities, a trophy room that has portals to all the world bosses, and the snow garden up north contains portals to all of the pet & monster types, major cities, daily quest items, and more!

EqpXLy8.jpg
    FpA6rbE.jpg
    NXceHn7.jpg
    PV036DK.jpg
    Tr0qWEQ.jpg
  • coghticoghti
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    IGN: Coghti
    Server: Europe

I decided to go for a slightly different design by restricting myself to a 4x4 layout, made possible by a recent update! Of course this meant I couldnt add much detail so I focused on the outside of the house instead! It includes its own snowcloud and is that Santa's Sleigh and his reindeers in the air?!

Ccij5ce.jpg

q40LvvI.jpg
    Carisei
  • NasukyNasuky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 760
    edited 1:43PM December 15, 2018
    IGN: KamiSama
    Server: SA
    Christmas Base guild - Tea Party
    This is the Base of My Guild, Tea Party!
    A cozy place for my guildmates. We always get together and have fun here then I thought of this decoration thinking about them. <3
    vCggla2.jpg
    d72ahJE.jpg
    EjiMbQb.jpg
    NjYuAuJ.jpg
    2EI3Cdp.jpg
  • XacueXacue
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 310
    edited 5:36PM December 15, 2018
    IGN: Avocuddles
    Server: NA EAST
    Description of the Concept: Welcome to Winter Surprise In Santorini. When the first frost bites the tip of your nose, when the snow squeaks under your feet, and when the cold wind blows all your troubles away, you definitely know the most beautiful season of the year has come. However, Santorini is the ideal destination for couples to celebrate their honeymoon annually. The sublime views that are just out of this world and the idyllic rainbow makes Santorini a romantic place. The beautiful suites, softly furnished with spacious bathrooms, private underground terrace, outdoor pool or the dazzling frozen snowflake in the ocean, outdoor bar, maybe take a picture with your kids in the lovely gift station (that is if you bring them along).
    cowFrQL.jpg
    7KhOdCk.jpg
    17BzMn7.jpg
    wZ9Uwbn.jpg
    O7Te7mU.jpg
    Syari
  • MiyuriMiyuri
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    edited 5:44PM December 15, 2018
    ING: Miyuri
    Server: Europe

Just a big christmas tree, which I got inspired from our City Hall~
    Everyone welcome to bring & take some presents, to fill up the space!
    jpCQZkw.jpg
    Garb
  • KirionKirion
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    edited 8:03PM December 15, 2018
    IGN: Kirion
    Sever: NA East

Brief Description:
    My Spooky little castle all decked out for Christmas. (the huge tree is supposed to be covered in the Christmas lights like at the top, the roses are place holding decor.)
    Poor Santa... there is a fire going in that chimney and his reindeer just don't care... ._.;

20181215_234018_51_by_silveronwolf_dcuj72e-pre.jpg

20181215_213915_26_by_silveronwolf_dcuj4io-pre.jpg
    20181215_211613_01_by_silveronwolf_dcuj4k8-pre.jpg
    20181215_234746_54_by_silveronwolf_dcuj7nl-pre.jpg
    20181215_214503_36_by_silveronwolf_dcuj4i3-pre.jpg
This discussion has been closed.