Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17
Closed

State of the Game Week 9

CalindelCalindel
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,510
edited 2:54PM December 12, 2018 in General Chat
"Rise of the Bots Expansion"

Greetings Maplers,

We hope you are all enjoying our latest content focused on improving the revenue stream of bots and expanding your meso buying choices.

We have introduced 3 new easily botted materials that are improving the meso gain of all chineese bots by 45%; Cornelian Cherries, Black Pine Mushrooms, and Peppermint Roots. Furthermore we have restored fair fight to World Bosses to cripple the revenue source of casual players forcing them back to your websites. And finally, we continue to make more resources such as onyx bound to the specific character to further hampen player's progress with an alt b/c here at Nexon we care about our bots.

Dont forget to stop by Lulu Village and say hi to 1 of our oldest and most lucrative bots "Wippola", they have been left online for over 5 weeks consecutively running the same scripted path of 2 wooden and 2 golden chests. We have granted this bot "Report Immunity" for its impressive USD income stream, we hope all bots can aspire to these heights, thank you.

BanxPkmdziinfernoMadWizsader1992BuuuuuutwhYKarma93

Comments

• ÄrtÄrt
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,380
    It's funny because it's true.
    iinfernoKarma93
  • MochiAiMochiAi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,305
    F' Wippola. I voted dkfkshf as the Bot of the Month. Voting is rigged.
    iinferno
  • InternetPersonInternetPerson
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 615
    Honestly though, I wish we would have the real state of the game week 9 blog. I for one appreciate the time and effort it takes for them to write it. Is everything awesome with this game? No, its not. But they are trying and I enjoy a lot of the changes they have made (and dislike a bunch of them).

For me it seems like they do have people working on the game, but very little people actually working IN game. As in they do changes to the game, but they dont really go ingame to uphold their policies and make sure its a fair gaming experience.
    Xtony
This discussion has been closed.