May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

[KNOWN ISSUES] Skybound Expansion Pt. 1

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
MapleStory 2 Rep: 69,515
Administrator
edited 7:52PM December 11, 2018 in Official News
Known Issues List
  • If you are updating your patch files using Nexon Launcher and it stops updating at 77%, you must repair your files before updating your files.  
  • Drinking the Level 50 Potion while in the prologue/tutorial will cause all Epic and tutorial quests to completed between level 1-49.  This prevents you from leaving the tutorial. If this occurs, you can escape the Prologue/Tutorial by doing one of the following:
    • Accept the Sky Fortress quest, “After the Attack in Tria” quest.  It opens a 5 minute portal that leads to Kerning Interchange.
    • Accept the "Santa or Savior" Event quest which will auto teleport you to Merry Village.
    • If you have Rotors Air Taxi item in your bank OR if you have received the 1st Daily Login reward from the Mail (the Rotors Air Taxi coupon), you can use it to teleport out of the map.
  • If the Level 50 Potion is used, the Trophies correlated to the completed Epic quests will not be credited.
  • Some of the Soulbinder’s Voiceovers are at abnormally low volumes.  
  • In Schwanda’s Holiday Gallery, one of the objectives incorrectly states to “Fish up 5 Rosey-Nosed Lugefish in Merry Village” when you will only need 1 fish.
  • There are minor grammar issues with the Soul Binder’s skill, Static Flash.
  • In the Soul Binder’s skill tree, there is a missing connecting line between Raging Tempest and Energy Surge.
  • MC Kay’s Prize Wheel is missing in Queenstown.
  • When attempting to dismantle Exquisite Headgear, Gloves, or Shoes, it will not provide a preview of how many material fragments you will get.
  • In the Shadow Gear Shop, the SoulBinder equipment appears to be missing a few lines of attributes
  • One of the Dark Wind Missions, [Daily] Recon: The Resistance, incorrect states to meet the Dark Wind Agent in Boulderwhite Mountains when he’s actually in Talisker.
  • Double clicking any of the 5 Faction Tokens received from completing Missions for the 5 Factions in Sky Fortress should automatically open their correlating Shops, but it doesn’t.
  • During Veliche's dialogue in the quest "Some Assembly Required," Nairin's name is mistakenly displayed during one of Veliche's lines.

Resolved Issues:
  • 12/6: The Black Market is no longer case-sensitive when performing a search for items.  

Intended Design Awareness:
  • The cooldowns after each match in Maple Arena resets right after the “3, 2, 1, Go!” instead of the start of the countdown.
  • If you change maps or change channels when the Maple Arena queue appears, your spot will automatically be forfeited and you will receive a 30 minute debuff.  Otherwise, you can still safely change maps and channels until a match is found without penalty.
  • For Sky Fortress, if you unlocked a new set of missions with a new faction in the middle of the week, you will need to wait until the next daily reset in order to see the markers with Sortie when running Field Missions.  

SuchiSokkyDethkriIncompRozelisaExigaShenRyujinTessadrylMadokaMagicaCatalystand 3 others.

Comments

• VixroVixro
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,380
    -soulbinder hair was not added into the game yet
    LießTalnovaashsyrup
  • SolostiSolosti
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 755
    Known Issues?

Please at least acknowledge PVP Imbalance on next post.
    Sirialy
  • SirialySirialy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 615
  • KryzalinKryzalin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 750
    edited 3:57AM December 8, 2018
    How about the multiple Rooks Agent mobs in Lavaworks by a low-level quest that one hits new players.

EDIT:
    and Kerning Junkyard.
    aylumosetoiIeRivert
  • GrooTheWandererGrooTheWanderer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    So basically, IF we use the Level 50+ Potion to upgrade a Character, then we FORFEIT ALL the rest of the Epic Quest Line and Trophies and any other things that can make your character viable in the expansion. So Basically we should have received a warning that said "Using this Potion before Doing Epic Content Quest Line you officially Mess yourself over!"....Thanks Nexon...
  • Alavien1Alavien1
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 770
    Vixro wrote: »

not only hairs, i want soulbinders outfit too QQ and cloud mount x3
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 965
    I like the Soulbinder voice being at a very low volume for just about everything. nice not having a overly loud character voice for a change. please don't fix Soulbinder voice. (I am talking about the female soulbinder voice not sure how quiet the male soulbinder is.)
  • CherrypoppyCherrypoppy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    edited 1:09PM December 10, 2018
    I assume we wont but if we drank the potion will we also get the rewards that come from doing the main quest? for example the style vouchers that you receive.
  • SpicyNinjaSpicyNinja
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 850
    edited 8:56PM December 10, 2018
    The dark wind mission called Recon: The Resistance that involves you talking to dark wind agents in Boulderwhite mountain is actually in Talisker.
  • NameIsJacobHereNameIsJacobHere
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,025
    I assume we wont but if we drank the potion will we also get the rewards that come from doing the main quest? for example the style vouchers that you receive.

we dont get anything from the msq,
  • AwkinAwkin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    Can you change how the old armor fragment boxes are currently converted? We have to select which type of fragment we want 1 by 1, takes 3 actions to get 1 fragment converted. I have 1650 old armor box fragments, I'm not going to spend hours clicking through menus to convert them.
  • AliceWhatAliceWhat
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 855
    Awkin wrote: »
    Can you change how the old armor fragment boxes are currently converted? We have to select which type of fragment we want 1 by 1, takes 3 actions to get 1 fragment converted. I have 1650 old armor box fragments, I'm not going to spend hours clicking through menus to convert them.

I think you actually need 40 fragments to convert into 1 box, therefore your 1650 fragments will provide you 41 boxes. Now, if you're really bad at clicking, it will take you 2 minutes to open all of them.
    DanDK
  • AliceWhatAliceWhat
    AliceWhat wrote: »

I think you actually need 40 fragments to convert into 1 box, therefore your 1650 fragments will provide you 41 boxes. Now, if you're really bad at clicking, it will take you 2 minutes to open all of them.

And I don't really see how it could be any more simple than it is now.
    DanDK
  • AwkinAwkin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    edited 1:28PM December 11, 2018

Well, you aren't even talking about the same thing. The old armor fragment boxes from before the sky fortress update could be turned into any piece of armor. The new boxes are either helm/shoe/glove or top/bottom boxes. The old fragments have to converted into one or the other, 1 by 1. Once you convert 40 of the fragments you can get 1 box. I would have to convert my 1650 fragments 1 by 1 into either top/bottom or helm/glove/shoe box fragments and then I can use 40 of those to get 1 piece of armor.

So simple...

https://imgur.com/vQ5SeDZ image of fragments in question.
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 69,515
    Administrator
    edited 7:54PM December 11, 2018
    Please see the updated Known Issues for today, December 12th:
    • When attempting to dismantle Exquisite Headgear, Gloves, or Shoes, it will not provide a preview of how many material fragments you will get.
    • In the Shadow Gear Shop, the SoulBinder equipment appears to be missing a few lines of attributes
    • One of the Dark Wind Missions, [Daily] Recon: The Resistance, incorrect states to meet the Dark Wind Agent in Boulderwhite Mountains when he’s actually in Talisker.
    • Double clicking any of the 5 Faction Tokens received from completing Missions for the 5 Factions in Sky Fortress should automatically open their correlating Shops, but it doesn’t.
    • During Veliche's dialogue in the quest "Some Assembly Required," Nairin's name is mistakenly displayed during one of Veliche's lines
  • AliceWhatAliceWhat

Well, you aren't even talking about the same thing. The old armor fragment boxes from before the sky fortress update could be turned into any piece of armor. The new boxes are either helm/shoe/glove or top/bottom boxes. The old fragments have to converted into one or the other, 1 by 1. Once you convert 40 of the fragments you can get 1 box. I would have to convert my 1650 fragments 1 by 1 into either top/bottom or helm/glove/shoe box fragments and then I can use 40 of those to get 1 piece of armor.

So simple...

https://imgur.com/vQ5SeDZ image of fragments in question.

Well, you must play another version of this game then, because I converted a few of these "old" fragments into boxes and it works the same way it worked before the new patch. I didn't have to convert the fragments themselves into new fragments, they can be converted into armor box directly.
    DanDK
  • XnknownXnknown
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 765
    Awkin is right.
    I had 1000 old armor boxes and opening 1 only gives me 1 Fragment. yes... FRAGMENT... so i had to click 3x 40x to get 40 fragments to get 1 part , 120 clicks for 1 part is just to much work so I just Deleted all the old armor boxes out of my inventory cuz it was messed up.. i had daily's to finish ;]
    If u did not had this issue then you just got lucky, but alot ppl got the same problem as Awkin.
  • AliceWhatAliceWhat
    Xnknown wrote: »
    Awkin is right.
    I had 1000 old armor boxes and opening 1 only gives me 1 Fragment. yes... FRAGMENT... so i had to click 3x 40x to get 40 fragments to get 1 part , 120 clicks for 1 part is just to much work so I just Deleted all the old armor boxes out of my inventory cuz it was messed up.. i had daily's to finish ;]
    If u did not had this issue then you just got lucky, but alot ppl got the same problem as Awkin.

Ok, we might talk about different things here. I talked about the box fragments that you get for dismantling gear (10 fragments for dismantling 1 piece of gear). I have no idea what other gear boxes you guys talk about, you get the boxes if you convert the fragments not the other way around. Maybe I'm missing something?
    DanDK
  • WliaWlia
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,485
    Alavien1 wrote: »
    Vixro wrote: »

not only hairs, i want soulbinders outfit too QQ and cloud mount x3

you mean this outfit ?A406E57546F47F9AE38883FB498AE3BB241B643E