May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation
[KNOWN ISSUES] Skybound Expansion Pt. 1
MapleStory 2 Rep: 69,515
edited 7:52PM December 11, 2018 in Official News
Known Issues Listand 3 others.
Intended Design Awareness:
- If you are updating your patch files using Nexon Launcher and it stops updating at 77%, you must repair your files before updating your files.
- Drinking the Level 50 Potion while in the prologue/tutorial will cause all Epic and tutorial quests to completed between level 1-49. This prevents you from leaving the tutorial. If this occurs, you can escape the Prologue/Tutorial by doing one of the following:
- Accept the Sky Fortress quest, “After the Attack in Tria” quest. It opens a 5 minute portal that leads to Kerning Interchange.
- Accept the "Santa or Savior" Event quest which will auto teleport you to Merry Village.
- If you have Rotors Air Taxi item in your bank OR if you have received the 1st Daily Login reward from the Mail (the Rotors Air Taxi coupon), you can use it to teleport out of the map.
- If the Level 50 Potion is used, the Trophies correlated to the completed Epic quests will not be credited.
- Some of the Soulbinder’s Voiceovers are at abnormally low volumes.
- In Schwanda’s Holiday Gallery, one of the objectives incorrectly states to “Fish up 5 Rosey-Nosed Lugefish in Merry Village” when you will only need 1 fish.
- There are minor grammar issues with the Soul Binder’s skill, Static Flash.
- In the Soul Binder’s skill tree, there is a missing connecting line between Raging Tempest and Energy Surge.
- MC Kay’s Prize Wheel is missing in Queenstown.
- When attempting to dismantle Exquisite Headgear, Gloves, or Shoes, it will not provide a preview of how many material fragments you will get.
- In the Shadow Gear Shop, the SoulBinder equipment appears to be missing a few lines of attributes
- One of the Dark Wind Missions, [Daily] Recon: The Resistance, incorrect states to meet the Dark Wind Agent in Boulderwhite Mountains when he’s actually in Talisker.
- Double clicking any of the 5 Faction Tokens received from completing Missions for the 5 Factions in Sky Fortress should automatically open their correlating Shops, but it doesn’t.
- During Veliche's dialogue in the quest "Some Assembly Required," Nairin's name is mistakenly displayed during one of Veliche's lines.
- 12/6: The Black Market is no longer case-sensitive when performing a search for items.
Intended Design Awareness:
- The cooldowns after each match in Maple Arena resets right after the “3, 2, 1, Go!” instead of the start of the countdown.
- If you change maps or change channels when the Maple Arena queue appears, your spot will automatically be forfeited and you will receive a 30 minute debuff. Otherwise, you can still safely change maps and channels until a match is found without penalty.
- For Sky Fortress, if you unlocked a new set of missions with a new faction in the middle of the week, you will need to wait until the next daily reset in order to see the markers with Sortie when running Field Missions.