During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

Armor Fragment Exchange Box

justasomeonejustasomeone
MapleStory 2 Rep: 760
Posts: 20
Member
in General Chat
I have over 60 boxes in my inventory, why does it only let me exchange them 1 by 1? Please change it to at least 10 at a time..
shokiliciousAwkinPkmdz
    No results for this poll

Comments

  • shokiliciousshokilicious
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,400
    Posts: 88
    Member
  • justasomeonejustasomeone
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 760
    Posts: 20
    Member
    edited 5:09AM December 8, 2018
    Rip my time
    MapleStory2_2018-12-08_09-46-35.png

    Jesus.. they expect us to do all of that 1 by 1? This needs to be fixed
  • Lima3241Lima3241
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 625
    Posts: 25
    Member
    edited 9:58AM December 8, 2018
    Rip my time
    MapleStory2_2018-12-08_09-46-35.png

    I have a similar amount and probably won’t get around to it for a while.
  • UltimaPiUltimaPi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 870
    Posts: 44
    Member
    I did mine during Dance Dance Stop and autogathering.
  • XenociderOmegaXenociderOmega
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,780
    Posts: 392
    Member
    edited 12:03PM December 8, 2018
    Rip my time
    MapleStory2_2018-12-08_09-46-35.png

    I exchange mine soon as i get 40
  • AwkinAwkin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    Posts: 5
    Member
    Rip my time
    MapleStory2_2018-12-08_09-46-35.png

    I exchange mine soon as i get 40

    These are different boxes. These are the old fragments which you can no longer convert into an armor piece. You have to convert them 1 fragment at a time into one of the new helm/glove/shoe or the top/bottom box fragments. Then once you convert 40 fragments you can then get a gear piece. It's super slow because you have to select what kind of fragment you want every time. It would literally take hours to convert 2000 of these fragments,
  • Sammich88Sammich88
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,345
    Posts: 170
    Member
    edited 3:13PM December 11, 2018
    Awkin wrote: »
    Rip my time
    MapleStory2_2018-12-08_09-46-35.png

    I exchange mine soon as i get 40

    These are different boxes. These are the old fragments which you can no longer convert into an armor piece. You have to convert them 1 fragment at a time into one of the new helm/glove/shoe or the top/bottom box fragments. Then once you convert 40 fragments you can then get a gear piece. It's super slow because you have to select what kind of fragment you want every time. It would literally take hours to convert 2000 of these fragments,
    Yes and no. You get new boxes for dismantling current gear but your "old" boxes faces the same problem as of the update. So technically it was your old boxes but now you have to use the new system for it.
  • AwkinAwkin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    Posts: 5
    Member
    Sammich88 wrote: »
    Awkin wrote: »
    Rip my time
    MapleStory2_2018-12-08_09-46-35.png

    I exchange mine soon as i get 40

    These are different boxes. These are the old fragments which you can no longer convert into an armor piece. You have to convert them 1 fragment at a time into one of the new helm/glove/shoe or the top/bottom box fragments. Then once you convert 40 fragments you can then get a gear piece. It's super slow because you have to select what kind of fragment you want every time. It would literally take hours to convert 2000 of these fragments,
    Yes and no. You get new boxes for dismantling current gear but your "old" boxes faces the same problem as of the update. So technically it was your old boxes but now you have to use the new system for it.

    Never said anything about the new boxes (which are fine). Just the old ones that people had stockpiled and are now a massive pain to get anything out of.
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,530
    Posts: 2,569
    Member
    Awkin wrote: »
    It would literally take hours to convert 2000 of these fragments,

    "Literally hours"? It generously takes up to 5 seconds to convert once, which costs 40 fragments. With 2000 you would have to do it 50 times. That's about 4 minutes at most, but I'm pretty sure you could cut the time in half once you get used to spam clicking.
    Not to mention that nobody asked you to save up that many in the first place. Normally you'd use them way before then, so it's not even a problem to most people.
  • InternetPersonInternetPerson
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 615
    Posts: 27
    Member
    DanDK wrote: »
    Awkin wrote: »
    It would literally take hours to convert 2000 of these fragments,

    "Literally hours"? It generously takes up to 5 seconds to convert once, which costs 40 fragments. With 2000 you would have to do it 50 times. That's about 4 minutes at most, but I'm pretty sure you could cut the time in half once you get used to spam clicking.
    Not to mention that nobody asked you to save up that many in the first place. Normally you'd use them way before then, so it's not even a problem to most people.

    Really now? Seems like you dont understand the issue at all. If you had old boxes before the last update. You need to open ONE fragment box at a time, then click what box you want from it then click to accept said box. You do that 40 times to get enough fragments to open ONE complete box. So no its not 50 times for 2000 fragments. Its 3 clicks per fragment box (click fragment, click new fragment box you want, click accept) so its 6000 clicks just to convert the box. And you say you can do it in 2min once you get used to spam clicking? Thats 50 clicks per second. Good luck with that dude!

    And I like that you sweep the problem under the rug because its not a problem for you. I hope you get into an issue too. Then we can reply that we dont care because most people dont have the issue. For example getting banned without doing anything wrong.
  • XBishXBish
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 675
    Posts: 16
    Member
    I also have a bunch, won't do much wihh them until nexon allows bulk conversions