May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation
Closed

Buying Mesos DONT YOU GUYS ALL HAVE MONEY?

PkmdzPkmdz
MapleStory 2 Rep: 965
edited 4:28PM December 11, 2018 in General Chat
Hey, so since mesos buyers, if they are even ever found by Nexon at all, won't get banned from the game I had a bright idea! This should surely mean that they are worth more to the bottom line than non mesos buyers then right? Therefore I am not spending $ on Maplestory 2 or any Nexon product again since cheaters can do all the funding.
Surely this is the correct way to play, I mean it is a FREE TO PLAY GAME! WOOO! Let's FREE TO PLAY!

FREE MAPLE!
giphy.gif

1. Free the MAPLE!?11 votes
    1. Free Maple!
       91% (10 votes)
    2. Yes!
       9% (1 vote)

Comments

• Meso_ManMeso_Man
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,130
    It wouldn't really do anything since Nexon owns the meso selling sites. At least that's what the tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists on the subreddit say. Just food for thought.
  • ZZZzzzZZZzzz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,550
    edited 2:27PM December 11, 2018
    The people who can spend a lot on cash shop items will not care about meso buying. They have money so they can buy meso too if they want to. They will just quit without a word when they have problem with something. They have money they can have fun anywhere.
    Only those cry kids who cannot afford anything always complain about meso buyers. They cannot find any other free to play game thats why they are all crying here
  • Meso_ManMeso_Man
    ZZZzzz wrote: »
    The people who can spend a lot on cash shop items will not care about meso buying. They have money so they can buy meso too if they want to. They will just quit without a word when they have problem with something. They have money they can have fun anywhere.
    Only those cry kids who cannot afford anything always complain about meso buyers. They cannot find any other free to play game thats why they are all crying here

I spend a lot on style crates, but I don't buy mesos.

d6f.jpg
    PkmdzCariseiLeilafi
  • ZZZzzzZZZzzz
    edited 2:49PM December 11, 2018
    Meso_Man wrote: »

I spend a lot on style crates, but I don't buy mesos.
    You can choose not to buy meso. It is your choice.
    your spending a lot cannot be actually a lot compare with those big spenders. Buying everything from Style coin shop wont cost you more than $1000

Why don't you just buy meso if you can actually afford it ? Nobody will ban you anyway.
    FrostZz
  • KiymoriKiymori
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,250
    See my question is this, if Nexon suddenly decided to allow players to buy convert NX to Meso's what do you think the reaction would be.
  • MorokuMoroku
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 940
    You guys do realize KMS2 already has a system set up where you can use your merits to buy mesos from other players right? You can't stop the selling/buying until nexon implements something that totally negates it.
    PkmdzLeilafi
  • PkmdzPkmdz

Derp.
  • KiymoriKiymori
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,250
    Moroku wrote: »
    You guys do realize KMS2 already has a system set up where you can use your merits to buy mesos from other players right? You can't stop the selling/buying until nexon implements something that totally negates it.

Which they will, which is another reason why I don't get why people are exhausting so much energy complaining about it here. Give it a few months tops and we will be able to do this through nexon. Then the next thing will be 'Nexon is P2W'.
  • Meso_ManMeso_Man
    your spending a lot cannot be actually a lot compare with those big spenders. Buying everything from Style coin shop wont cost you more than $1000

Why don't you just buy meso if you can actually afford it ? Nobody will ban you anyway.

The way your trying so hard to insinuate that I'm poor is funny. And no. I don't want to cheat.

Well until this actually happens meso buying is a legitimate concern. GMS2 is already different than its KR counterpart in many ways with the most important one out of the picture, pay to progress.
    Carisei
  • MorokuMoroku

The way your trying so hard to insinuate that I'm poor is funny. And no. I don't want to cheat.

Well until this actually happens meso buying is a legitimate concern. GMS2 is already different than its KR counterpart in many ways with the most important one out of the picture, pay to progress.

No, it isn't a concern. Nexon said they are going to do something about it. Stop wasting energy whining about it when the company is already trying to do something. Like for instance, they didn't HAVE to perma ban the boosters, but they did it because it was ruining the game.
    Leilafi
  • PkmdzPkmdz
    Nope. I won't shut up about it until there are results and I don't care if someone else does not like it :D
    CariseiiinfernoDanDKChernobyte
  • Meso_ManMeso_Man
    No, it isn't a concern. Nexon said they are going to do something about it. Stop wasting energy whining about it when the company is already trying to do something. Like for instance, they didn't HAVE to perma ban the boosters, but they did it because it was ruining the game.

Do you have a link?
  • MorokuMoroku

Do you have a link?

What do you mean link? They said it in one of their weekly update newsletters. Go look it up.

>btw

Banning meso buyers and DD boosters is doing something about it.
    Leilafi
  • Meso_ManMeso_Man

What do you mean link? They said it in one of their weekly update newsletters. Go look it up.

>btw

Banning meso buyers and DD boosters is doing something about it.

They're giving out 30 day temp bans which is not a good enough punishment. This is also only for the ones that make stupid transactions on Black Market. What about the meso buyers that distributed small amounts over time to their little circle of elites?
    DanDKSimona
  • ZZZzzzZZZzzz
    Can I ask you a question here. What is cheat and who defined cheat ?

You can buy the entire MS2 and make employees to perform your own rules. Everything except your word will be considered as cheat. Why dont you do that if you are not poor ?
  • Meso_ManMeso_Man
    edited 9:48PM December 11, 2018
    Can I ask you a question here. What is cheat and who defined cheat ?

WHAT IF You can buy the entire MS2 and make employees to perform your own rules. Everything except your word will be considered as cheat. Why dont you do that if you are not poor ?

You can look up cheat in the dictionary. And this isn't a place to play what-if games.
  • ZZZzzzZZZzzz
    edited 10:03PM December 11, 2018

You can look up cheat in the dictionary. And this isn't a place to play what-if games.

Cheater ! you added a word that I didnt say.
  • Meso_ManMeso_Man
    Cheater ! you added a word that I didnt say.

It's implied words. Kind of like how people tell their pets to go fetch. People say "(you) go fetch" or just "(you) fetch". You is implied.
  • ZZZzzzZZZzzz
    edited 12:27AM December 12, 2018
    It's implied words. Kind of like how people tell their pets to go fetch. People say "(you) go fetch" or just "(you) fetch". You is implied.

Nope it is not my implied word. It is your assumption.

You brought a good example for me. Are you my pet because you can read every implied word in my sentence
  • WiLBoYWiLBoY
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,560

Nope it is not my implied word. It is your assumption.

You brought a good example for me. Are you my pet because you can read every implied word in my sentence

Are you mentally disabled? Just curious. Don't take it offensively. I just want to be considerate
    LeilafiPlays
This discussion has been closed.