Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

CDev Practice - Europe

LittleMaddoxLittleMaddox
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,460
edited 4:47AM December 5, 2018 in Dungeons
Starting on the Monday 10th December I will be taking anyone with 4500GS or higher to CDev for practice runs, these runs will be at 18:00 till 22:00 game-time everyday, I don't mind if you have done before or never before as I will help you. The team I am with cleared it with all Lv.13 weapons or lower so if you have a Lv.13 weapons and feel like you wont be able to kill it, you are wrong all you need is practice and dedication.

Server is Europe.

Leave a reply here with you In-Game name and I will and you to a Club for the CDev practice Runs.
MiehQtzBaxonix

Comments

• g0dlyg0dly
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 560
  • LittleMaddoxLittleMaddox
    g0dly wrote: »
    what server

My bad forgot to add that in, It will be on the Europe server.
  • MiehMieh
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,230
    Good initiative, I've been starting to practice with my guildies too, not sure if I'd have room for a full team. But I'm sure others will greatly appreciate your help.
  • InbumInbum
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,285
    Starting on the Monday 10th December I will be taking anyone with 4500GS or higher to CDev for practice runs, these runs will be at 18:00 till 22:00 game-time everyday, I don't mind if you have done before or never before as I will help you. The team I am with cleared it with all Lv.13 weapons or lower so if you have a Lv.13 weapons and feel like you wont be able to kill it, you are wrong all you need is practice and dedication.

Server is Europe.

Leave a reply here with you In-Game name and I will and you to a Club for the CDev practice Runs.

Lies.
    Inbum wrote: »

Server is Europe.

Lies.

How is it lies? I don't see why people just want money to take people to CDev, if you want to be helpful teach them to do CDev so they can help others too, I had a group help me, we practiced about 50 hours and finally beat it so I am doing the same back.
    If you want to join CDev tonight I will be starting at around 18:00, I already have a few people who wish to come but if you wish to join please pm me in game my IGN is the same on here.
    Mieh wrote: »
    Good initiative, I've been starting to practice with my guildies too, not sure if I'd have room for a full team. But I'm sure others will greatly appreciate your help.

If your guild is still looking for help let me know in game, as I will be teaching CDev tonight.
    First few runs were okay, I found that most people were dieing from shadows, the way to know if you being targeted is if 4 red arrows appear next to you, just run around for a while as a shadow can 1 shot you unless you have 3500 defence.
  • BadRoleBadRole
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 750
    nice initiative, but I have 500 ping, sad life
  • InternetPersonInternetPerson
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 615
    Awesome initiative, not sure that many visit the official forums though.
    Sorry, wasn't able to do tonight's was very busy doing guild stuff.
    Today's Raids I found that people were dashing before the yellow appeared on the floor causing others to die, For a tip: If you dash before the yellow tiles they will land were ever you end up, this may cause others to die, so try and dash the second you see the yellow tiles not before.
  • BadRoleBadRole
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 750
    Hey, hope i can join the raid this weekend. Just a nab priest here
    -BadRole-
    Did quite a few runs 2 weeks ago, we managed to do 3 clears on hard mode. Sorry I haven't been able to do any runs for the last week and a half my computer completely broke on me so had to go buy new one, just got it today, raids should start up again soon, I will keep updated on here of when I will be starting again.