Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Put down your biggest complaint in one sentence

Comments

• PinkFoxxyPinkFoxxy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,090
    At this point people are just trying to find things to bash this game for... its not even bad. But to reply to the OP:

Boring/Unoriginal Classes and boring skills for those classes
    Heimerdinger
  • ToukichiToukichi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 720
    MONSTR wrote: »
    Optimize the game so I can finally see other people without massive fps drops

Basically this, please I shouldn't have to hide players with a 4GHZ cpu and 1080ti GPU to have decent fps.
  • GretaGreta
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,080
    edited 7:34PM December 3, 2018
    Toxic and whiny community of this game.
    Also dumb complains which are unreasonable and most likely made by spoiled kids. Like some people complained about x2 drop and stuff like that lol.
    WittlePlushy
  • LyraIeiLyraIei
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,270
    I feel useless being a priest. I thought it'd be more needed than "heal me on fd then I'll discard you once im +15" and it makes me depressed.
  • OddieASDFOddieASDF
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,580
    Metaslavery and horrible min-max RNG.
  • WittlePlushyWittlePlushy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 940
    edited 7:35AM December 4, 2018
    LyraIei wrote: »
    I feel useless being a priest. I thought it'd be more needed than "heal me on fd then I'll discard you once im +15" and it makes me depressed.

People have potions and about half the classes have a self-heal. Don't worry it gets worse later for chaos raids; you'll have an even harder time getting a party since raids only need 1 priest.
  • CryotronCryotron
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,935
    edited 12:46PM December 4, 2018
    *Sigh* Help is so hard to get in this game these days.
  • ClericeruClericeru
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,305
    edited 3:54PM December 4, 2018
    LyraIei wrote: »

People have potions and about half the classes have a self-heal. Don't worry it gets worse later for chaos raids; you'll have an even harder time getting a party since raids only need 1 priest.

Maybe the normal chaos raids will help out here. I just think it's not great design when you have hard dungeons that tend to have a ratio of 1 priest to 3 others and then move to cdev and it quickly becomes 1 priest to 9 others. I've started playing a different class now, perhaps it will give me a different experience.
  • MercedesNoLongerMercedesNoLonger
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,135
    6 max total chaos raids per chaos raid dungeon....need more.